BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Chinese tourist goes missing at Sriracha Tiger Zoo

Chinese tourist goes missing at Sriracha Tiger Zoo

56_Chinese-wpcf_728x410.jpg

SRIRACHA: -- A combined force of 200 zoo employees, police, soldiers and district officials continued the search of a Chinese tourist after she went missing yesterday afternoon while visiting the Sriracha Tiger Zoo with her tour group.

Mrs Gao Li Ping, 35, in black sunglasses and hat, was wearing white shirt and red shorts when she went missing yesterday afternoon.

The last place she was seen in the CCTV camera of the zoo was at the pond of the zoo.

The pond is used to store water for use during the hot season.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/chinese-tourist-goes-missing-sriracha-tiger-zoo/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-09-12

My Mrs was telling me about this earlier, it would seem that she separated from her husband just prior to the trip to Thailand, sure hope she didn't go to the Crocodile enclosure :( 

Why is the fat bird in black in the bottom right of the picture giving everyone the finger?

4 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Why is the fat bird in black in the bottom right of the picture giving everyone the finger?

That is closed captioning for the lady is screwed.

See what happens when you stop the Chinese using their own tour guides      ...Thai tour guides are worse than Australian dive boat operators. :P

I wish I had a tongue like that tiger.

Hopefully the lady got confused and followed the wrong tour leader and went back

to the hotel on another bus. :blink: