Chinese tourist goes missing at Sriracha Tiger Zoo

webfact

19 hours ago, Bung said:

Wow! She looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down! 

Actually she has been on fire and somebody used a cricket bat to put her out

Edited 18 hours ago by oldlakey

Come on guys, not everybody looks as much like Adonis ( or Daphne as the case may be in LOS ) like we do.
If they did, life would be boring wouldn't it ;-)

I have to admit though, from the footage on television-news, it seems she needed a tranquilliser and a lot of counselling when they carried her into the Ambulance.

I wonder though why she should be taken to the police station, she's on 
holiday and has legal entry papers. If she doesn't want to go back to China, that becomes a problem only at expiry of her visa, doesn't it.
Unless the farmer reported trespassing, or the police wanted to protect her from the rice-field snakes, or the tiger zoo filed a complaint for defamation since she disappeared and the tiger on the photographs posted earlier looked not hungry any longer. Mystery to me.

6 hours ago, KKr said:

Actually she has been on fire and somebody used a cricket bat to put her out

Edited 18 hours ago by oldlakey

Come on guys, not everybody looks as much like Adonis ( or Daphne as the case may be in LOS ) like we do.
If they did, life would be boring wouldn't it ;-)

I have to admit though, from the footage on television-news, it seems she needed a tranquilliser and a lot of counselling when they carried her into the Ambulance.

I wonder though why she should be taken to the police station, she's on 
holiday and has legal entry papers. If she doesn't want to go back to China, that becomes a problem only at expiry of her visa, doesn't it.
Unless the farmer reported trespassing, or the police wanted to protect her from the rice-field snakes, or the tiger zoo filed a complaint for defamation since she disappeared and the tiger on the photographs posted earlier looked not hungry any longer. Mystery to me.

I know mate the first thing I do in the morning is turn the mirror around

Archived