Light fingered Thai maid arrested as she returns to the scene of her crime

webfact

12 hours ago, ThailandLOS said:

" Admitting the crime she told police that she had done it many times before but it was always small sums and the owners had not reported the thefts."

So I in her mind it doesn't count then, does it?

At one of the Bangkok hotels I used to work at a member of staff was caught stealing cans of Coke and was quite indignant at receiving instant termination instead of a warning. Well that'd be a fine and dandy signal to any other staff who might fancy a free drink. Help yourself to a Coke and only receive a warning if you're caught. Better call the supplier to send a few extra cans every week then. Funny thing is there was a soft drinks dispenser complete with Coke in the canteen which staff were welcome to help themselves to at any time on a break etc.

16 hours ago, sahibji said:

there are a lot of people who still have faith in humanity and assume that the hired help will just do the job she is hired for and not go beyond that.

Why not banks keep their money somewhere on street, so that anyone goes with ATM card take home by leaving account number on a ledger ? :clap2::clap2:

9 hours ago, Torrens54 said:

Her face has been Pixilated and a mask placed across her eyes.

Pixelated faces and masks have been used several times before. The statement specifically said there will be no more parading. That's why these weapon and drug wielding students were not paraded: 

20 hours ago, mesterm said:

I thought there were not going to be anymore parading display photos of culprits?

oop's .... well it seems no one care's what the pm wants  , wow , what a couple of years do to his image as a .....

23 hours ago, mesterm said:

I thought there were not going to be anymore parading display photos of culprits?

I thought the rule stipulated no parading before the public.  What does the photo show, nothing that can identify the alleged thief but don't forget the need for a photo op must go on. :wai:

The Japanese woman should really share some of the blame. Keeping a lot of money exposed is tempting to poor people to see. The likelihood is that any poor person seeing such money will not hesitate to steal some. Normal she was supposed to hide her money before letting the maid work at home especially if the maid had to work in her absent. 

Nothing worse than someone you give a position of trust and freedom to roam about your home only to discover they are a thief, scum of the earth, light fingers break her fingers and lock her up until she pays back all the customers she stole money from.   

Archived