Man slaughters his wife then kills himself in Bangkok cram school

webfact

Educate the people about Love? Seriously?

In a country where manners,honesty,reliability,affection,compassion,understanding,safety,and the general care for others,including children does not exist.

Where rape is considered a non serious crime,ans dismissed out of hand,by the authorities.
Where tourists are beaten up by drunken thugs on almost a daily basis.

Where the very institutions that are meant to try and save lives,let you die for the lack of money.Where no doctor has ever signed the Hypocratic oath.Where the hand of the foreign tourist is bitten.

And you want to educate the masses in the ideology of love?

The only thing that is a common love,the only love that is felt by all,is the love and want of money.Its the most important possession.A must have.And look how far people will go to possess it.

But then again,money wont buy you love,but to a large proportion of the ex pats here,it buys a damn good substitute.

7 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

so sad. Some thais just act like animal as far as love is concern. The government need to educate its people about love . So easy to kill because of love.....

This is happening often in England and America not only in Thailand. In many cases the husband or the wife have gone berserk and killed their children as well.  Sometimes when a couple are estranged a partner will kill their children to take revenge on the other partner.

Also domestic abuse and violence by a husband can turn a wife`s life into a living hell, some have actually murdered their husbands seeing no other ways out.

Terrible thing that has happened in the OP, RIP to the wife.

2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Educate the people about Love? Seriously?

In a country where manners,honesty,reliability,affection,compassion,understanding,safety,and the general care for others,including children does not exist.

Where rape is considered a non serious crime,ans dismissed out of hand,by the authorities.
Where tourists are beaten up by drunken thugs on almost a daily basis.

Where the very institutions that are meant to try and save lives,let you die for the lack of money.Where no doctor has ever signed the Hypocratic oath.Where the hand of the foreign tourist is bitten.

And you want to educate the masses in the ideology of love?

The only thing that is a common love,the only love that is felt by all,is the love and want of money.Its the most important possession.A must have.And look how far people will go to possess it.

But then again,money wont buy you love,but to a large proportion of the ex pats here,it buys a damn good substitute.

Oh I thought off topic genralizations had been removed according to the post under your genralizations. Must have read it wrong then!!!

1 hour ago, Deepinthailand said:

Oh I thought off topic genralizations had been removed according to the post under your genralizations. Must have read it wrong then!!!

I think off-topic nonsense rants, such as that you referred to, are allowed to remain posted whilst only off-topic generalisations have to go.

Would appear that the Security Guard was a true professional and on top of his job.

Allowed an unknown man (they stated the husband had not been to the school before) to enter the school after hours. Did not know that the cleaner and this man had not left the school. Took some time to realize that the school was unlocked and the lights were still on.

But I guess he did find the bodies, so maybe employee of the month.

Very sad for the lady, she had a rough life with this man.

25 minutes ago, Gracas said:

Would appear that the Security Guard was a true professional and on top of his job.

Allowed an unknown man (they stated the husband had not been to the school before) to enter the school after hours. Did not know that the cleaner and this man had not left the school. Took some time to realize that the school was unlocked and the lights were still on.

But I guess he did find the bodies, so maybe employee of the month.

Very sad for the lady, she had a rough life with this man.

Oh it's the security guards fault now then, must have been on the white whiskey with the hubby before he murdered her then. Tut tut dock him a days wages and do 7 days in a temple. 

i dont really care what anyone says.I was surprised i never got the 'if your not happy why dont you go home,or you shouldnt be here. Ive been here 16 years and i have seen and learned a lot.I dont care about the 'clever smart arse 'this is a rant' 'brigade. I have seen enough people destroyed here because they belived in  the people.

Know this. I love the country,i tolerate the people.When youve grown up and seen the really bad side of things,then you have the right to insult me.

Until then keep your silly opinions to yourselves.

22 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

i dont really care what anyone says.I was surprised i never got the 'if your not happy why dont you go home,or you shouldnt be here. Ive been here 16 years and i have seen and learned a lot.I dont care about the 'clever smart arse 'this is a rant' 'brigade. I have seen enough people destroyed here because they belived in  the people.

Know this. I love the country,i tolerate the people.When youve grown up and seen the really bad side of things,then you have the right to insult me.

Until then keep your silly opinions to yourselves.

Who has insulted you then very techy aren't we. Only 16 years and your such an expert. You only tolerate the people@!! I expect they just about tolarate you. Seen enough people destroyed so I can deduce you are as you are because you to have been destroyed and now with the exeption of the country which you love everything else Thai is beneath you. Hope you enjoy your excistance in a country you love and people you tolerate.

2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Deepinthailand

:cheesy::cheesy:Oh you are a funny bunny.Obviously you live a very sheltered life.:cheesy:

Why would I live a sheltered life??? I was only replying to your rant I didn't rant or say anything about myself. But as I know you are a very busy man typing to do and Thais to beat I will allow you to get on. 16 years indeed are you sure that's not your age.

On 9/15/2016 at 1:21 AM, Raymonddiaz said:

so sad. Some thais just act like animal as far as love is concern. The government need to educate its people about love . So easy to kill because of love.....

Ah come on it doesnt only happen in Thailand it happens all over the world. There are always plenty more fish in the sea but somehow some people are so very prone to tunnel vision when it come to love. Anyway so very sad condolences to both families.  

On 9/15/2016 at 9:23 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

Yet another Thai male who can't handle rejection. Nothing new. Children in adult bodies.

yet another sweeping generalisation by you. this coming from a guy who married a village girl because he failed in his cosy farang homeland. what a racist joker.

7 hours ago, IsItFlab said:

yet another sweeping generalisation by you. this coming from a guy who married a village girl because he failed in his cosy farang homeland. what a racist joker.

Yet another TV flamer making unsubstantiated assumptions about someone he doesn't know and has never met. If you read TV and the articles it highlights regularly you will know that every few days a scorned Somchai will attack and/or kill a woman who has rejected him.

I've won international awards for my work, by the way, so I wouldn't call myself a failure in my homeland. And I've been married to my village girl for over 25 years. How long have managed to stay married, if at all.

isittle  Flab.

Maybe when youve been here a little longer you may see that most of my statements are true.

maybe when youve stopped prancing through the daisy fields of 'oh so happy to be here'you will come down to earth and realise what a dangerous place we live in.I am here through choice and over the years the actions of people here have stopped surprising me.

This is a lovely,beautiful country,but unfortunately,it is inhabited by 3rd world people who are controlled by their childish tantrums that often lead to death of others.

I dont know your pedigree,but mine is having had bars here and seen the bad side of the night time Thai.

I have lost a dear friend who was shot dead on his wife's instruction,fueled by greed and anger.

I have lost 2 of my friends to suicide where a woman was involved. I am married to a good woman who agrees with me and is sometimes ashamed to be Thai due to her countrymen 's actions.

This is a country where women are treated as chattels and abused by men.

You can say what you like about me,but i am sure that many posters living here for some time (16 years me,how about you)will see there is truth in some of the things ihave said,and are liars if they dont.

You dont even know me but you assume you do.

I love this country and have paid all my taxes and dues and i am still only a guest.

I have learned to live here and be extremely happy,but i only tolerate the people.

Archived