Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Man slaughters his wife then kills himself in Bangkok cram school

Recommended Posts

Yes, soothsayer police definitely know what his intentions were, why he did it, and what was said. Do the police have to comment on everything they know nothing about? Sheesh!


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yet another Thai male who can't handle rejection. Nothing new. Children in adult bodies.

Or just a controlling drunken wife beater Ahole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

so sad. Some thais just act like animal as far as love is concern. The government need to educate its people about love . So easy to kill because of love.....

But is it really love? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Educate the people about Love? Seriously?

In a country where manners,honesty,reliability,affection,compassion,understanding,safety,and the general care for others,including children does not exist.

Where rape is considered a non serious crime,ans dismissed out of hand,by the authorities.
Where tourists are beaten up by drunken thugs on almost a daily basis.

Where the very institutions that are meant to try and save lives,let you die for the lack of money.Where no doctor has ever signed the Hypocratic oath.Where the hand of the foreign tourist is bitten.

And you want to educate the masses in the ideology of love?

The only thing that is a common love,the only love that is felt by all,is the love and want of money.Its the most important possession.A must have.And look how far people will go to possess it.

But then again,money wont buy you love,but to a large proportion of the ex pats here,it buys a damn good substitute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

so sad. Some thais just act like animal as far as love is concern. The government need to educate its people about love . So easy to kill because of love.....

This is happening often in England and America not only in Thailand. In many cases the husband or the wife have gone berserk and killed their children as well.  Sometimes when a couple are estranged a partner will kill their children to take revenge on the other partner.

 

Also domestic abuse and violence by a husband can turn a wife`s life into a living hell, some have actually murdered their husbands seeing no other ways out.

 

Terrible thing that has happened in the OP, RIP to the wife.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Educate the people about Love? Seriously?

In a country where manners,honesty,reliability,affection,compassion,understanding,safety,and the general care for others,including children does not exist.

Where rape is considered a non serious crime,ans dismissed out of hand,by the authorities.
Where tourists are beaten up by drunken thugs on almost a daily basis.

Where the very institutions that are meant to try and save lives,let you die for the lack of money.Where no doctor has ever signed the Hypocratic oath.Where the hand of the foreign tourist is bitten.

And you want to educate the masses in the ideology of love?

The only thing that is a common love,the only love that is felt by all,is the love and want of money.Its the most important possession.A must have.And look how far people will go to possess it.

But then again,money wont buy you love,but to a large proportion of the ex pats here,it buys a damn good substitute.

Oh I thought off topic genralizations had been removed according to the post under your genralizations. Must have read it wrong then!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deepinthailand said:

Oh I thought off topic genralizations had been removed according to the post under your genralizations. Must have read it wrong then!!!

 

I think off-topic nonsense rants, such as that you referred to, are allowed to remain posted whilst only off-topic generalisations have to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would appear that the Security Guard was a true professional and on top of his job.

Allowed an unknown man (they stated the husband had not been to the school before) to enter the school after hours. Did not know that the cleaner and this man had not left the school. Took some time to realize that the school was unlocked and the lights were still on.

But I guess he did find the bodies, so maybe employee of the month.

 

Very sad for the lady, she had a rough life with this man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Gracas said:

Would appear that the Security Guard was a true professional and on top of his job.

Allowed an unknown man (they stated the husband had not been to the school before) to enter the school after hours. Did not know that the cleaner and this man had not left the school. Took some time to realize that the school was unlocked and the lights were still on.

But I guess he did find the bodies, so maybe employee of the month.

 

Very sad for the lady, she had a rough life with this man.

Oh it's the security guards fault now then, must have been on the white whiskey with the hubby before he murdered her then. Tut tut dock him a days wages and do 7 days in a temple. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont really care what anyone says.I was surprised i never got the 'if your not happy why dont you go home,or you shouldnt be here. Ive been here 16 years and i have seen and learned a lot.I dont care about the 'clever smart arse 'this is a rant' 'brigade. I have seen enough people destroyed here because they belived in  the people.

Know this. I love the country,i tolerate the people.When youve grown up and seen the really bad side of things,then you have the right to insult me.

Until then keep your silly opinions to yourselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

i dont really care what anyone says.I was surprised i never got the 'if your not happy why dont you go home,or you shouldnt be here. Ive been here 16 years and i have seen and learned a lot.I dont care about the 'clever smart arse 'this is a rant' 'brigade. I have seen enough people destroyed here because they belived in  the people.

Know this. I love the country,i tolerate the people.When youve grown up and seen the really bad side of things,then you have the right to insult me.

Until then keep your silly opinions to yourselves.

Who has insulted you then very techy aren't we. Only 16 years and your such an expert. You only tolerate the people@!! I expect they just about tolarate you. Seen enough people destroyed so I can deduce you are as you are because you to have been destroyed and now with the exeption of the country which you love everything else Thai is beneath you. Hope you enjoy your excistance in a country you love and people you tolerate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...