Man slaughters his wife then kills himself in Bangkok cram school

webfact

2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Deepinthailand

:cheesy::cheesy:Oh you are a funny bunny.Obviously you live a very sheltered life.:cheesy:

Why would I live a sheltered life??? I was only replying to your rant I didn't rant or say anything about myself. But as I know you are a very busy man typing to do and Thais to beat I will allow you to get on. 16 years indeed are you sure that's not your age.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/15/2016 at 1:21 AM, Raymonddiaz said:

so sad. Some thais just act like animal as far as love is concern. The government need to educate its people about love . So easy to kill because of love.....

Ah come on it doesnt only happen in Thailand it happens all over the world. There are always plenty more fish in the sea but somehow some people are so very prone to tunnel vision when it come to love. Anyway so very sad condolences to both families.  

On 9/15/2016 at 9:23 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

Yet another Thai male who can't handle rejection. Nothing new. Children in adult bodies.

yet another sweeping generalisation by you. this coming from a guy who married a village girl because he failed in his cosy farang homeland. what a racist joker.

7 hours ago, IsItFlab said:

yet another sweeping generalisation by you. this coming from a guy who married a village girl because he failed in his cosy farang homeland. what a racist joker.

Yet another TV flamer making unsubstantiated assumptions about someone he doesn't know and has never met. If you read TV and the articles it highlights regularly you will know that every few days a scorned Somchai will attack and/or kill a woman who has rejected him.

I've won international awards for my work, by the way, so I wouldn't call myself a failure in my homeland. And I've been married to my village girl for over 25 years. How long have managed to stay married, if at all.

isittle  Flab.

Maybe when youve been here a little longer you may see that most of my statements are true.

maybe when youve stopped prancing through the daisy fields of 'oh so happy to be here'you will come down to earth and realise what a dangerous place we live in.I am here through choice and over the years the actions of people here have stopped surprising me.

This is a lovely,beautiful country,but unfortunately,it is inhabited by 3rd world people who are controlled by their childish tantrums that often lead to death of others.

I dont know your pedigree,but mine is having had bars here and seen the bad side of the night time Thai.

I have lost a dear friend who was shot dead on his wife's instruction,fueled by greed and anger.

I have lost 2 of my friends to suicide where a woman was involved. I am married to a good woman who agrees with me and is sometimes ashamed to be Thai due to her countrymen 's actions.

This is a country where women are treated as chattels and abused by men.

You can say what you like about me,but i am sure that many posters living here for some time (16 years me,how about you)will see there is truth in some of the things ihave said,and are liars if they dont.

You dont even know me but you assume you do.

I love this country and have paid all my taxes and dues and i am still only a guest.

I have learned to live here and be extremely happy,but i only tolerate the people.

Archived