Why do foreigners still assume Thai girls are easy?

drronnie

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/16/2016 at 2:33 AM, drronnie said:

Thai women are easy to approach and socialize unless you are socially awkward or if you are an outright rude person. 

Well in that case it dont matter where on earth you are, you are going to have a hard time.

However if you start walking down the street with money falling out of your pockets, the girls will be right behind you and lined up.

You have got to be doing something wrong or are not looking in the right places. I am not talking about bars either. I find them everywhere and I am no Spring Chicken. My wife won't let me go anywhere for fear I may find someone else, and she is years younger then me. 

When you go shopping. or any other place for that matter, just smile and joke around with them a lot. Thai Women love that and friendly men. If you are serious all the time then this is a turn off to them.  

On 16/09/2016 at 10:00 PM, seancbk said:

They may be in their 30's but I'd bet anything they are not good looking, well educated or even remotely sophisticated.  

In fact I know a few over 30 year old women with education who would rather stay single than date someone who is not perfect so I dont think they are that desperate

6 hours ago, Fabricus said:

I've been truly amazed at the some of the Western pigs I've seen Thai girls with.

There is an obvious explanation for that.

The reverse is harder to explain although it could just be that some blokes will shag anything with a pulse. 

8 hours ago, drronnie said:

In fact I know a few over 30 year old women with education who would rather stay single than date someone who is not perfect so I dont think they are that desperate

You know a few like that? Perhaps you met the only 2 in Thailand...  :D

There are always exceptions, but the older a single woman gets, the easier they get to date. The biological clock is ticking...

... and of course there are a lot of very rich people in Thailand who call their own shots. We are not discussing them as most Farang don't have access.

On 9/16/2016 at 11:37 AM, cyberfarang said:

And you really believe all that nonsense, do you?

I am in my early 60s and recently dated a 30 something year old woman I met on a dating site. Seemed a nice girl, educated to a point, spoke perfect English and dressed somewhat like an executive office worker.

Later she said she had mistakenly taken me for being in my mid 40s and I remind her of Danial Craig from James bond. My next door neighbour`s Jack Russel terrier looks more like James Bond than I do, but we had a great night and all the expense of wining and dining her at an expensive Italian restaurant and the 1000 baht I gave her because she said she needed some cosmetics all proved worthwhile. On our second date and by this time she had sworn her devoted love for me about 2 dozen times, I began wondering how soon the subject of money  would be mentioned. She did not fail to disappoint me, the subject of money she mentioned on this second date. Can I give her 4000 baht to pay off a debt she owes to her friend she asked? I said; OK, let me go to an ATM and draw out the money. Left her sitting in a cafe, then I got on my motorbike and promptly left the scene and never regretted it.

Good idea.

3 hours ago, tropo said:

There are always exceptions, but the older a single woman gets, the easier they get to date. The biological clock is ticking...

This is very true!

I'm always amazed when a western guy describes his Thai GF as "special", when in fact she's a late-thirty-something spinster.

Okay, the OP needs to be schooled.  Unless of course he was just trolling to begin with (high probability there, I'd say), but here goes:

1. True, you cannot say with confidence that any huge, diverse population of women are all, to a person, "easy".  Guys who do that are jerks, and will probably behave as such, whether in their own country or in Thailand.  HOWEVER...

2. Thailand is arguably one of the horniest nations on earth.  And that goes for both men and women.  I give you, for example, the man ruud ("curtain hotel" or short-time hotel).  Go to Bangkok.  Or for that matter, any provincial capital in Thailand or "market town" of reasonable size.  Now, draw a 1 km circle around you where you stand.  Within that circle, you will find at least 1, if not 3, short-time hotels.  Guaranteed.  Who are these used by?  Sex workers with their customers?  Of course.  To a degree.  But, far and away, if you live anywhere near one of these (and I have--two, actually), it will soon become clear to you that the VAST majority of customers are Thais, going there with Thais.  Thais of all ages: teenaged boyfriends and girlfriends, hot people in their 20s-30s, older folks in their 40s-50s.  All Thais, and all out banging someone they're not married to.

3. If you are a farang male with a pulse (again--I'm assuming here that the OP is probably trolling), then you know how frequent it is that Thai women want to <deleted> you solely because you're a farang.  There are many reasons for this: they want some extra cash (Thai Buddhism is set up so that there is absolutely no guilt associated with this, be you a sex worker, shop owner, secretary, whatever), so they're gonna get it with their pussy--all ages, but especially those in their 20s; they're looking to snag a husband who can take care of them in style (all ages); or they're 30-50 and haven't been banged in awhile, and they're aching for it.  Again--if you're a male farang with a pulse, this last category of women can be picked up ANYWHERE, almost without even trying.

So...yes, one should always show respect for women, especially the ones one is trying to pick up...and one should never assume that every woman in a given culture or country "wants it"...but all other things being equal, is this "picking up" activity WAY easier in Thailand than in most other places?  Damn straight it is.

16 hours ago, Jdiddy said:

Op you must be an ugly son of a

I try and stick with prostitutes these days as when i pay them, they usually leave me alone afterwards, not constantly blow up my phone with Line notification sounds and asking me if i am her boyfriend 

Not that ugly. I am have seen ugly people with normal relationships but I guess they probably have something else going for them

On 16.9.2016 at 10:49 AM, drronnie said:

I think it also depends on the person. Some people are handsome, some are not, some have good social skill and some have none. 

drronnie, then you are doing it wrong.

I found it much more easy to date in Thailand than at home, both online and in real life.

But of course, it much depends on individual circumstances.

" I'd never pay for sex, but build free houses and buy a couple of cars and buffaloes for unknown prostitutes after only three weeks of full time holiday with all inclusive.". 

Why do you assume that it's not easy to find one? 

My "difficulty" has been finding a Thai Lady that isn't totally invested in "The Entrapment Game."  Thai Ladies can be charming, sweet, beautiful, .... , until they find out that you're not interested in marrying them and remaining in an absolutely sexually-exclusive relationship with them - for life!  :shock1: 

On 2016-09-16 at 10:49 AM, drronnie said:

I think it also depends on the person. Some people are handsome, some are not, some have good social skill and some have none. 

No, it usually doesn't matter that much whether you are handsome/have good social skills or not. Thai girls who are "attracted to foreigners" per se, don't have the same premises as Western girls have.

No offense to the guys who really think they were choosen because they where "more handsome" than another foreigner.

What matters is, whether the man is smart enough to pick a good girl instead of a bad girl

On 16.09.2016 at 1:33 PM, seajae said:

mate, I am 63(dont look it though) and happily married but I have had very nice younger women suggest we get together, I am simply not interested and tell them so. I take it as a compliment and actually laugh it off, how any man cannot find a nice female here is beyond me. Even my wifes friends have asked me to help them find a guy and they are all very nice, single, no kids, own their own house/land and are in good jobs, they simply want a non thai guy(they dont trust the thai men), if  a western man cant find himself a nice lady there has to be something wrong with him.

Can Be  wants to find a man, educated, highly intelligent, without religious prejudice. in Thailand it is not easy.

On 19.09.2016 at 11:38 AM, manarak said:

drronnie, then you are doing it wrong.

I found it much more easy to date in Thailand than at home, both online and in real life.

But of course, it much depends on individual circumstances.

there are you from?:smile:

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 2:21 PM, ardokano said:

Maybe you need try not farang.. try foreigners...:rolleyes:

what are farang if they are not foreigners? If you mean people who aren't from my home, New Zealand, tried that. Divorce was just finalized from young sexy German wife on Saturday (separated 4 years). That marriage lasted 6 weeks as once she started showing the German mentality and wanting to dominate me in every way I was out. I'm totally happy with my Thai partner of 3 years.

On 16/09/2016 at 7:07 PM, seancbk said:

From what I've seen most guys that come here have very low standards.   I've been truly amazed at some of the pigs I've seen Western blokes with.

... and how do those guys look?

Not sure if you noticed but good looking women with ropey looking guys and vice versa happens all over the world. It's not some great mystery.

Quite why someone would pay for that though, I don't know

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:13 PM, ajarngreg said:

" I'd never pay for sex, but build free houses and buy a couple of cars and buffaloes for unknown prostitutes after only three weeks of full time holiday with all inclusive.". 

Why do you assume that it's not easy to find one? 

you are getting off light, usually the broken tractor that needs replacing and the sick mother that needs to go to hospital are thrown in as well

Archived