Why do foreigners still assume Thai girls are easy?

drronnie

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I have one American friend who is single, lives in Bangkok, and has the time of his life. He does not want a relationship or a girlfriend. He dates 2-4 different gals a week! Granted, he has the bling. That helps. A top end truck, a few high end motorbikes, and nice condo, and home at the beach, money in the bank, etc. So, that helps a lot. But, the gals he dates are all civilians. He meets most in person, and some online. He says as long as you have a good rap, present well, and are assertive, no issues meeting attractive women in Bangkok, who are interested in foreign men. He is also quite charming, and very, very sharp. He dresses well, and is very intelligent and accomplished. All of that helps, of course. 

I know another guy who finds gals on Tinder. Mostly freelancers. He hooks up with them once, pays the going rate, then never pays again, once he gets to know them a bit. He has been doing that successfully for quite some time. 

A large aspect of this, is a sense of humor. It really breaks the ice. If you can make a Thai woman laugh, you are half way there. Most do not like foreigners who take themselves too seriously. A light heart, and a great attitude really help.

On 9/16/2016 at 10:49 AM, drronnie said:

I think it also depends on the person. Some people are handsome, some are not, some have good social skill and some have none. 

I dated an office girl, a girl from Mikes Mall, she is still there today, I still see her. Also a  girl I chatted up in the Mall, did not even understand the bar scene at that time. But then again, I'm handsome.????

On 9/16/2016 at 1:33 PM, seajae said:

mate, I am 63(dont look it though) and happily married but I have had very nice younger women suggest we get together, I am simply not interested and tell them so. I take it as a compliment and actually laugh it off, how any man cannot find a nice female here is beyond me. Even my wifes friends have asked me to help them find a guy and they are all very nice, single, no kids, own their own house/land and are in good jobs, they simply want a non thai guy(they dont trust the thai men), if  a western man cant find himself a nice lady there has to be something wrong with him.

The members of the Fat, Ugly, Tattooed Brigade, won't find a nice Thai lady unless they go to the bars. They would still find it hard to date a nice girl even with a big fat wallet.

5 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

The members of the Fat, Ugly, Tattooed Brigade, won't find a nice Thai lady unless they go to the bars. They would still find it hard to date a nice girl even with a big fat wallet.

So you don't have a wife or steady Gf?  

33 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

No need for me to go to bars, my daughter brings her uni friend to visit me.

I've also had plenty of cold calls from unattached neighbours (and friends/relatives of neighbours).

Thailand is full of ladies hunting for foreigners.

I'm not sure if you would consider any of them 'nice'

But as long as they're under 30 years old, and weigh less than 50Kg, I'll give them a chance.

23 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

So you don't have a wife or steady Gf?  

Yes I have a Thai wife, been with her for thirteen years, but dated quite a few Thai girls before

I met her, I was really handsome then, but only ordinary handsome now.

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

Yes I have a Thai wife, been with her for thirteen years, but dated quite a few Thai girls before

Ya, I know how you feel 15 years ago I was beating them off with a broom.  Now I just sweep up the gecko poop with the broom.  

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I also have a live-in gf.

But it doesn't stop me poking a few others.

6 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Ya, I know how you feel 15 years ago I was beating them off with a broom.  Now I just sweep up the gecko poop with the broom.  

I always thought there was a bit of a witch about you.????

27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No need for me to go to bars, my daughter brings her uni friend to visit me.

I've also had plenty of cold calls from unattached neighbours (and friends/relatives of neighbours).

Thailand is full of ladies hunting for foreigners.

I'm not sure if you would consider any of them 'nice'

But as long as they're under 30 years old, and weigh less than 50Kg, I'll give them a chance.

My dog is silent when the oldest sleaziest male creep walks by the house but goes nuts when a uni girl in a short skirt stops to ask if she can use my shower.  I think my wife must train her when I'm asleep.  

Archived