Jump to content

Why do foreigners still assume Thai girls are easy?


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Falconator said:

It's mainly due to the ridiculous rat race among many Thai single mothers and divorcees to get their Farang cash cow. They think it's easy to get foreigners to end up doing this. Now who's the "easy" person here.

 

Note that it was most likely not the Farang's own idea to do all this.

 

http://www.siamok.com/s/165650

 

b7fa5709e.jpg
 
05434fd82.jpg
 
306e54236.jpg
 
2ddec9b75.jpg
 
 

 

 

 

That ????  W Is why thailand is so ???? Up .

not the first  and not the last .

mate I agree with you one million % .

but it will never stop so I just look and laugh at them .

you think he is alone no way lots of them come here sell the lot back home and throw it at Thais .

do you thank a thai woman would do the same sell the lot in thailand and move to the west no way .

you see on this tv sit you tell it how it is and most of them get up set with the truth and the truth hurts them , so they try to put you down by having a go at you in anyway they can .

like lambs to the  slaughter most western man in thailand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, georgemandm said:

That ????  W Is why thailand is so ???? Up .

not the first  and not the last .

mate I agree with you one million % .

but it will never stop so I just look and laugh at them .

you think he is alone no way lots of them come here sell the lot back home and throw it at Thais .

do you thank a thai woman would do the same sell the lot in thailand and move to the west no way .

you see on this tv sit you tell it how it is and most of them get up set with the truth and the truth hurts them , so they try to put you down by having a go at you in anyway they can .

like lambs to the  slaughter most western man in thailand.

 

Of course, the Western NGO's and PC media have it all backwards. Many Thai women are exploiting Western men, not the other way around. There are definitely some women who truly love their Western husbands and not for their money, but the business side of things tends to overshadow such relationships.

 

Thailand is the only country where you go to some rural village seemingly in the middle of nowhere - and voila - there are over 20 big houses built by foreign men for their Thai wives and girlfriends. Inevitably, this causes a frantic rush among everyone to try to catch up with the Siriporn's, so many ladies (bar and non-bar alike) will find ways to leech off foreign elderly people's $1,000-per-month pensions as much as possible. These villages are mostly in Khon Kaen, Roi Et, Srisaket, Buriram, Surin, Udon Thani, and all the other likely places in Isan.

 

The husbands almost all come from Germanic-speaking countries (NW Europe + Anglosphere), for whatever reason. Nordic and Anglo men tend to defer to their women a lot more than men from other cultures, and many Thai women are keen to take advantage of this. Men from many East Asian and Middle Eastern countries who visit Thailand are actually financially better off than the average NW European and Anglosphere man, but they tend to avoid marrying these women.

 

Of course there are exceptions to this trend, but this trend is so widespread that is it just getting downright scary. Thai women just aren't worth that much!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Falconator said:

 

Of course, the Western NGO's and PC media have it all backwards. Many Thai women are exploiting Western men, not the other way around. There are definitely some women who truly love their Western husbands and not for their money, but the business side of things tends to overshadow such relationships.

 

Thailand is the only country where you go to some rural village seemingly in the middle of nowhere - and voila - there are over 20 big houses built by foreign men for their Thai wives and girlfriends. Inevitably, this causes a frantic rush among everyone to try to catch up with the Siriporn's, so many ladies (bar and non-bar alike) will find ways to leech off foreign elderly people's $1,000-per-month pensions as much as possible. These villages are mostly in Khon Kaen, Roi Et, Srisaket, Buriram, Surin, Udon Thani, and all the other likely places in Isan.

 

The husbands almost all come from Germanic-speaking countries (NW Europe + Anglosphere), for whatever reason. Nordic and Anglo men tend to defer to their women a lot more than men from other cultures, and many Thai women are keen to take advantage of this. Men from many East Asian and Middle Eastern countries who visit Thailand are actually financially better off than the average NW European and Anglosphere man, but they tend to avoid marrying these women.

 

Of course there are exceptions to this trend, but this trend is so widespread that is it just getting downright scary. Thai women just aren't worth that much!

 

Very true and well put , I agree, but you will be run down on here for sure now you told it how it is , best of luck with all the knocks you will get them soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not trying to generalize ALL Thai women or Western men of course, and many TV members have been posting similar opinions here without many adverse reactions.

 

There are many happy Western-Thai couples out there, and I applaud them. It's just the rising trend of money-based relationships that we need to be more careful of. Same with Western-Western relationships in Western countries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconator said:

I'm not trying to generalize ALL Thai women or Western men of course, and many TV members have been posting similar opinions here without many adverse reactions.

 

There are many happy Western-Thai couples out there, and I applaud them. It's just the rising trend of money-based relationships that we need to be more careful of. Same with Western-Western relationships in Western countries.

Yes very true I agree with you not all women are the same , but you tell me how many thai women if you know have sold all their  assets and move to the west?. 

I have not seen it at all . 

But that is how it is lamb to the  slaughter in thailand.

read about one to day  , man paying one million thai bht  to get married to a 44 year old issan woman from surin just a joke . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Thai girls like things which western girls don't find attractive. I've got googly eyes and a big nose which get much more positive reponses in Thailand than they do in the west.

 

Also it's no secret that girls are attracted to height, and it's a lot easier to stand out for being tall in Thailand than it is in the west.

 

And then there's that small percentage of greencard hunters who will go home with you on the first night, not for money but in the hopes you will take them back to the west

Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps there is a higher ratio of women to men in Thailand. 

 

Last time at the food court I had women either side of me both trying to flirt while my drink was being made. Made me uncomfortable so now I take my wife with me when I want fresh fruit juices. :sleep:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/16/2016 at 10:47 AM, georgemandm said:

Are you joking, I don't date bar woman in thailand at all and I have find thai woman are the easiest woman to pick up and date .

Especially when you don't speak Thai. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Could it be a combination of what you all mentioned?

 

  • Thai guys don't seem to be the most radiant example of fidelity, hard work and respect towards women. Even compared to your average farang, which, especially in Thailand, says a lot.
  • Many Farang might be relatively poor and not really considered winners back in their country, but are financially much more comfortable than 80% of all Thai
  • If, as a poor woman, you had too much bad experience with Thai men, officials, corruption and job market, any farang looks at least like a ticket out of there.

All that makes westerners farang quite attractive. It also shows what you need to do to decrease your attractivity.

 

- Dress like a slob. Casts doubts on both your wealth and your respect towards women (and yourself)

- Date many women at once. If Thai women wanted that, they could stick to Thai guys

- State that you are not paying any money. Reduces your chances by 80%, but those 80% might not have been the most romantic anyway..

- Be honest. I made sure that everybody knows I'm not planning to marry anytime soon. Drastically reduced any interest in me, but at least I'm not leading anyone on. But you can make up for that by dressing up and working out. Unfortunately, most men seem to do the opposite. Don't care about their looks, behaviour or fidelity, but make up for it with promises of marriage and flashing around big wads of cash.

 

So.. Thai women might not per se be easier than western women. But the men here, Thai and farang alike, have set the bar so incredibly low that for any half decent person it's not even a hurdles race anymore.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, badischer Barde said:

Could it be a combination of what you all mentioned?

 

  • Thai guys don't seem to be the most radiant example of fidelity, hard work and respect towards women. Even compared to your average farang, which, especially in Thailand, says a lot.
  • Many Farang might be relatively poor and not really considered winners back in their country, but are financially much more comfortable than 80% of all Thai
  • If, as a poor woman, you had too much bad experience with Thai men, officials, corruption and job market, any farang looks at least like a ticket out of there.

All that makes westerners farang quite attractive. It also shows what you need to do to decrease your attractivity.

 

- Dress like a slob. Casts doubts on both your wealth and your respect towards women (and yourself)

- Date many women at once. If Thai women wanted that, they could stick to Thai guys

- State that you are not paying any money. Reduces your chances by 80%, but those 80% might not have been the most romantic anyway..

- Be honest. I made sure that everybody knows I'm not planning to marry anytime soon. Drastically reduced any interest in me, but at least I'm not leading anyone on. But you can make up for that by dressing up and working out. Unfortunately, most men seem to do the opposite. Don't care about their looks, behaviour or fidelity, but make up for it with promises of marriage and flashing around big wads of cash.

 

So.. Thai women might not per se be easier than western women. But the men here, Thai and farang alike, have set the bar so incredibly low that for any half decent person it's not even a hurdles race anymore.

 

Good post ,and totally agree with  the parts about Dress, dating,and money, Thai women like men to look smart and well groomed,and wear bloody deoderant ,unbeleivable how some guys stink.

Thai women do not like butterflies as that's mostly what they have had to suffer with Thai men,and falangs.

 To say you are not paying i would say lowers your chances by about 100%, and for all the rent a girlfriend /wife brigade,you pay for a woman in the west,you pay for a woman here,how you pay may differ,but you will pay all the same,Thai women do not like men who are 'kee neow'.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...