Why do foreigners still assume Thai girls are easy?

Thailand is undoubtedly the easiest place I have ever traveled to pick up women. If you speak a little Thai it is very nice indeed.

This is a great place to retire too if you are single! Just keep your wits about you and keep your finances very private. I have always had a great time here.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/29/2018 at 9:33 AM, garyk said:

Thailand is undoubtedly the easiest place I have ever traveled to pick up women. If you speak a little Thai it is very nice indeed.

This is a great place to retire too if you are single! Just keep your wits about you and keep your finances very private. I have always had a great time here.

The Philippines is much easier. Guaranteed.

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2016 at 7:03 AM, blackcab said:

When I look at my wife's friends there are many the same age as her that are single. They don't have children, they are financially independent and they speak very good English (and some speak a third language). They have good jobs and are very pleasant to look at. They have all studied and/or travelled abroad and while they are Thai they are also open minded about other countries and cultures. Most of them would like to date a good guy (Thai or otherwise), but they have difficulty finding anyone.

There is definitely opportunity for good quality guys who mix in the right circles.

Same experience with my wife's friends all university educated good jobs, many don't trust men but particularly Thai men. I often get asked can I find them a nice Farang boyfriend.

I darnt get involved, partly as I know my friends, and mostly as Mrs W would kill me if something went wrong lol.

On 9/29/2018 at 9:33 AM, garyk said:

On 10/5/2018 at 4:15 PM, RamenRaven said:

The Philippines is much easier. Guaranteed.

Why forget Vietnam, all three countries are poosy paradise.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on how much game you have, how you present yourself, and how many times you step up to the plate. Depending on women in the work environment would be too much of a limitation. I have friends who meet and date Thai women they meet on the street, at the malls, in a park, at a restaurant, and at the markets. If you keep it light hearted, have a great sense of humor, are decent looking, have some game, and make some real effort, it is not difficult here, at all. 

17 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

And they have bigger jugs. Not that I’m shallow or owt 

But, are they not Catholics? And does that even matter? What about their body hair?

My first wife was a Catholic. The second a Muslim, third a 7 day Adventist and current Mrs Owl a Buddhist (of sorts). Although I prefer the wife's religion to be called Budd lucky-number hist.

I've been there with the religious ladies. Plenty of stories to tell.

5 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

But, are they not Catholics? And does that even matter? What about their body hair?

My first wife was a Catholic. The second a Muslim, third a 7 day Adventist and current Mrs Owl a Buddhist (of sorts). Although I prefer the wife's religion to be called Budd lucky-number hist.

I've been there with the religious ladies. Plenty of stories to tell.

Christians of whatever persuasion. Some are Protestants. Either way, they are not shy 🙂

42 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

Christians of whatever persuasion. Some are Protestants. Either way, they are not shy 🙂

But what about body hair? I've heard some of them use wax to control it!

2 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

Shaving foam and razor. Generally it’s shaven haven

Bit of a disappointment that sharktooth. Until these Asians learn that body hair is beautiful there is no saving them.

I come from Dagenham Dock (Essex), where the ladies are proud to show off their underarm (and other) hair. Sometimes they dye the hair in West Ham United colours.

My motto:

Be proud of what you'v'e got. Natural is the way to go.

8 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Bit of a disappointment that sharktooth. Until these Asians learn that body hair is beautiful there is no saving them.

I come from Dagenham Dock (Essex), where the ladies are proud to show off their underarm (and other) hair. Sometimes they dye the hair in West Ham United colours.

My motto:

Be proud of what you'v'e got. Natural is the way to go.

If they’ll put toothpaste on your brush in the morning to please you, trust me they’ll dye their pubes tartan if you ask them.

7 hours ago, sharktooth said:

If they’ll put toothpaste on your brush in the morning to please you, trust me they’ll dye their pubes tartan if you ask them.

Where ever she may be, let her hair grow free.

Archived