Why do foreigners still assume Thai girls are easy?

drronnie

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/16/2016 at 1:03 PM, blackcab said:

When I look at my wife's friends there are many the same age as her that are single. They don't have children, they are financially independent and they speak very good English (and some speak a third language). They have good jobs and are very pleasant to look at. They have all studied and/or travelled abroad and while they are Thai they are also open minded about other countries and cultures. Most of them would like to date a good guy (Thai or otherwise), but they have difficulty finding anyone.

There is definitely opportunity for good quality guys who mix in the right circles.

Oh god, not another thread where posters get to boast about their ultra white, rich, educated wives from wealthy families and all their 'hiso' friends.

2 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Oh god, not another thread where posters get to boast about their ultra white, rich, educated wives from wealthy families and all their 'hiso' friends.

Where did I mention, "white", "rich", "wealthy" or "hiso"? I didn't. You have dropped your own agenda on top of my post and made a series of uninformed and ignorant assumptions.

11 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

To say you are not paying i would say lowers your chances by about 100%, and for all the rent a girlfriend /wife brigade,you pay for a woman in the west,you pay for a woman here,how you pay may differ,but you will pay all the same,Thai women do not like men who are 'kee neow'.

Well... true. But I think there is a difference between not paying for sex and beeing stingy. Obviously someone who has his date pay her exact share of dinner would have a hard time in any country. But I'm somewhat confident that even in Thailand no woman would put out because you pay her som tum...

12 hours ago, badischer Barde said:

Well... true. But I think there is a difference between not paying for sex and beeing stingy. Obviously someone who has his date pay her exact share of dinner would have a hard time in any country. But I'm somewhat confident that even in Thailand no woman would put out because you pay her som tum...

Agree,usually i would class paying for sex as picking up a bar girl and asking the price /barfine ect.  Not being stingy for example is paying for meals drinks with a girl you may fancy,but this alone will not crack it,you would probably need to be as you described in your previous post,but mostly i have found most girls can be cracked on a first date,in fact Stickman did some sort of report on it,interviewing girls who worked in a legal office in Bangkok,he reckoned 80% would have sex on the first date,which i found strange as i thought he was married,maybe his Mrs did not read his stuff or he was talking about his friends.

12 hours ago, badischer Barde said:

Suntan? Some fun? Arrai na? 

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

Agree,usually i would class paying for sex as picking up a bar girl and asking the price /barfine ect.  Not being stingy for example is paying for meals drinks with a girl you may fancy,but this alone will not crack it,you would probably need to be as you described in your previous post,but mostly i have found most girls can be cracked on a first date,in fact Stickman did some sort of report on it,interviewing girls who worked in a legal office in Bangkok,he reckoned 80% would have sex on the first date,which i found strange as i thought he was married,maybe his Mrs did not read his stuff or he was talking about his friends.

When I lived in Hong Kong, 100% of the girls that I chatted up in bars (all Western or Indian, never Chinese), slept with me on that first meeting.   In fact my unwritten rule was if a girl didn't then it was probably because she wasn't attracted to me and so she wouldn't be worth pursuing.   

80% might be right here because some Thai girls, like the Chinese, are still a bit prudish and reserved.

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

Stickman did some sort of report on it,interviewing girls who worked in a legal office in Bangkok,he reckoned 80% would have sex on the first date,which i found strange as i thought he was married,maybe his Mrs did not read his stuff or he was talking about his friends.

His wife cheated on him and stole his money ............ then he slunk off back to NZ.

4 hours ago, seancbk said:

80% might be right here because some Thai girls, like the Chinese, are still a bit prudish and reserved.

Hmm.. I don't really mind sex on the first date, and would never call a girl 'slut' for doing that. Mainly because then I would have to find a masculine version of that term for me and about 98% of all men. But I wouldn't call a girl "prudish" either if she wanted to wait a bit longer.

6 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Suntan? Some fun? Arrai na? 

som tum? This spicy mango salad stuff? Or did I misspell?

4 hours ago, seancbk said:

When I lived in Hong Kong, 100% of the girls that I chatted up in bars (all Western or Indian, never Chinese), slept with me on that first meeting.   In fact my unwritten rule was if a girl didn't then it was probably because she wasn't attracted to me and so she wouldn't be worth pursuing.   

I think anyone in a position to actually apply this rule should consider himself very lucky. Either for having a succesrate that both Cassanova and Clooney would dream about, or for having encouragingly low standards.

4 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

His wife cheated on him and stole his money

what came first? The interviews for a mistress, or his wifes cheating?

20 hours ago, badischer Barde said:
On 12/10/2017 at 12:01 PM, seancbk said:

I think anyone in a position to actually apply this rule should consider himself very lucky. Either for having a succesrate that both Cassanova and Clooney would dream about, or for having encouragingly low standards.

I was younger, had a very high paying job and a very large social network, plus HK had a lot of young women also in well paid executive level jobs.  

My standard have always been high, in fact in the past two years I've not had any relationships (yes that means no sex) because I can't find any Thai girls who I'd want to be a relationship with.   

I would rather go without sex than compromise my standards just to get laid.

Your premise is wrong - only fools think Thai women are easy.  You are confusing the prostitute class with the 90 % of non  prostitutes.  Go down the Kao San rd.  The cheap easy girls are the western slappers and slags... Real chick scum giving it away for free for a few, drinks. Back packer etc trash 

11 hours ago, seancbk said:

I was younger, had a very high paying job and a very large social network, plus HK had a lot of young women also in well paid executive level jobs.  

My standard have always been high, in fact in the past two years I've not had any relationships (yes that means no sex) because I can't find any Thai girls who I'd want to be a relationship with.   

Get a, testosterone shot or escape your pitiful feminist religious existence.  Leave Thailand 

11 hours ago, seancbk said:

Arrogance and self delusion and balls the size of raisins 

10 hours ago, seancbk said:

Err Sean forgive me for saying this but 15 months ish ago you admitted to living with a hooker and had a relationship with her for a while. 

13 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Err Sean forgive me for saying this but 15 months ish ago you admitted to living with a hooker and had a relationship with her for a while. 

Not denying that.   I met her 9 years ago when I first arrived in Thailand, back when I thought girls working in bars were no different to girls working in law offices, just that they were people who preferred to work in a job where they could party every night.   We stayed together for about 3.5 years.   

I was then single for around 2+ years until I was introduced to an absolutely stunning 29 year old from an upper middle class family, we dated for 8 months until I found out she has a very rich older Thai sugar daddy.   

It took me a while to realise that beautiful girls in Bangkok that dress well and look well off, are often from very poor families, plus the odds that a girl here speaks English are significantly lower than in other major Asian capital cities.

1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:
4 minutes ago, seancbk said:

plus the odds that a girl here speaks English are significantly lower than in other major Asian capital cities.

You ever visited China?

No never.   I lived for 35 years in Hong Kong before moving here though.   

On 12/11/2017 at 1:29 PM, seancbk said:

is that supposed to mean that you're not attractive ? no offense . .. with all of you been mention above , if you haven't get any relationship with Thai woman..i been wondering why ?!

we have to admit that all related Threads compromise TH girls have lower standard than western women are due  lack of our resource ( not being able to talk with women socially,lack of self esteem ,money..etc ) so end up with some prostitute ...rather than good middle class Thai woman who can fund them self .

• 5 weeks later...
On 11.12.2017 at 6:50 PM, The manic said:

Real chick scum giving it away for free for a few, drinks. Back packer etc trash 

What's wrong with you? Your language would suggest redneck, but your 'morals' says victorian crone...

Don't you dare insult women that like to have sex for fun, rather than.. let's say money or marriage. Not only that it's their damn right to sleep around freely like men do, it's also highly encouraged. :whistling:

There's already enough women that like money or white weddings, and a sad lack of those that simply enjoy sex even without petty hypocrites spouting last last centuries 'morals'

On 11.12.2017 at 7:29 AM, seancbk said:

then I guess congratulations are in order...

On 11.12.2017 at 7:29 AM, seancbk said:

then I guess condolences are in order? High standards are a great way to frustration. I had the same problem (minus the very high paying job..), but it got better :D

• 5 months later...

Speaking as a super alpha male, which I am not, I find one can attract any

woman by constantly lying, being off hand, bossy, generally unpleasant,

and scruffy.  So for my  months of the year in the UK I am alone, and

peace reigns..love it.

• 1 month later...

Meanwhile, your Thai girlfriend is having this conversation with her friends.

"Why do Thai women still assume that foreign men are easy? Walking ATM's are getting increasingly harder to milk. I wonder why. Perhaps Farang start thinking with brain and not private part."

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2016 at 2:08 PM, manfredtillmann said:

on the basis of what one ex - girlfriend told me in the 70's, jagger's genital bulges and abilities far exceeded his financial ones for a loooong time...

and i am really happy for him, honestly!

Well Keith Richards created a fuss in his book LIFE that became known as todgergate when he revealed that Mick really has a tiny todger.

With so many Thai men working overseas and possibly around a million in temples full time there is probably a functional male shortage here.  I am now 70 and I think I would have no trouble getting fixed up again if the unthinkable happened.  My wife's friends are always asking me if I have friends like me and the answer is that I do but as retired folk most of them are already married or poor.  ( Or both.) Be jai dee, make them laugh and feel important and you are in!!! Being hansum man not important if most of the married falang men I see here is any guide.  Making the original contact is the hardest part but we should all have learned that in Woman 101.

On 9/16/2016 at 10:49 AM, drronnie said:

I think it also depends on the person. Some people are handsome, some are not, some have good social skill and some have none. 

If you had good luck with women at home you will probably also have it good in Thailand and vice versa 

Getting off a plane will not make that much difference 

(bargirls excluded lol) 

On 9/5/2018 at 4:17 PM, RamenRaven said:

Meanwhile, your Thai girlfriend is having this conversation with her friends.

"Why do Thai women still assume that foreign men are easy? Walking ATM's are getting increasingly harder to milk. I wonder why. Perhaps Farang start thinking with brain and not private part."

More and more Thai women are independent and making decent money thesedays (particularly in bkk) 

The dwindling exchange rates aren't helping" rich" farangs stay as "rich" as they used to be 

Combine the two and there's less $€£ incentive for a Thai girl to grab an older farang than used to be

18 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

Combine the two and there's less $€£ incentive for a Thai girl to grab an older farang than used to be

80% of the Thai population are still rural and with a monthly income of around 3,000bht.

What would you prefer, living in a mud hut and working in the fields all day, then beaten by your drunk Thai husband for 3,000bht/month or sleeping with an old white guy who's probably very gentle in a nice air-con modern home and sharing his pension?

You wouldn't believe how many single Thai mom's in the 35-45 year age group are asking me to find them an old foreign guy with a pension to marry/cohabit.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

80% of the Thai population are still rural and with a monthly income of around 3,000bht.

What would you prefer, living in a mud hut and working in the fields all day, then beaten by your drunk Thai husband for 3,000bht/month or sleeping with an old white guy who's probably very gentle in a nice air-con modern home and sharing his pension?

You wouldn't believe how many single Thai mom's in the 35-45 year age group are asking me to find them an old foreign guy with a pension to marry/cohabit.

Why would anyone want to marry or co-habit with any Thai woman from that 80%?  Much less one who is a single mum.   

Are guys that desperate for sex and companionship that they don't care about education, English language ability etc?

And what about sophistication?  Don't you want your GF/Wife to be at least as sophisticated as you?   

29 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Don't you want your GF/Wife to be at least as sophisticated as you?

I was a builder, Issan farm girl that left school age 12 is the same level of sophistication as me.

Haven't met many expats that I would consider 'sophisticated', mostly tradesmen or labourers.

When I first arrived (aged 50) I was gagging for sex, being a Brit I never got much back home.

Most of the Brits and Aussies I've met were equally desperate.

On 9/16/2016 at 1:49 PM, drronnie said:

I think it also depends on the person. Some people are handsome, some are not, some have good social skill and some have none. 

I have had at least 10,000 women tell me Im a handsome man, strangely enough 9,999 were from the LOS. Einstein's theory of proportional good looks say that when you travel at the speed of sound (or near to) in an anti clockwise direction you get more handsome. The OP must be from England or Europe.

Archived