Why do foreigners still assume Thai girls are easy?

drronnie

Thailand is undoubtedly the easiest place I have ever traveled to pick up women. If you speak a little Thai it is very nice indeed.

This is a great place to retire too if you are single! Just keep your wits about you and keep your finances very private. I have always had a great time here.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/29/2018 at 9:33 AM, garyk said:

Thailand is undoubtedly the easiest place I have ever traveled to pick up women. If you speak a little Thai it is very nice indeed.

This is a great place to retire too if you are single! Just keep your wits about you and keep your finances very private. I have always had a great time here.

The Philippines is much easier. Guaranteed.

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2016 at 7:03 AM, blackcab said:

When I look at my wife's friends there are many the same age as her that are single. They don't have children, they are financially independent and they speak very good English (and some speak a third language). They have good jobs and are very pleasant to look at. They have all studied and/or travelled abroad and while they are Thai they are also open minded about other countries and cultures. Most of them would like to date a good guy (Thai or otherwise), but they have difficulty finding anyone.

There is definitely opportunity for good quality guys who mix in the right circles.

Same experience with my wife's friends all university educated good jobs, many don't trust men but particularly Thai men. I often get asked can I find them a nice Farang boyfriend.

I darnt get involved, partly as I know my friends, and mostly as Mrs W would kill me if something went wrong lol.

On 9/29/2018 at 9:33 AM, garyk said:

On 10/5/2018 at 4:15 PM, RamenRaven said:

The Philippines is much easier. Guaranteed.

Why forget Vietnam, all three countries are poosy paradise.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on how much game you have, how you present yourself, and how many times you step up to the plate. Depending on women in the work environment would be too much of a limitation. I have friends who meet and date Thai women they meet on the street, at the malls, in a park, at a restaurant, and at the markets. If you keep it light hearted, have a great sense of humor, are decent looking, have some game, and make some real effort, it is not difficult here, at all. 

17 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

And they have bigger jugs. Not that I’m shallow or owt 

But, are they not Catholics? And does that even matter? What about their body hair?

My first wife was a Catholic. The second a Muslim, third a 7 day Adventist and current Mrs Owl a Buddhist (of sorts). Although I prefer the wife's religion to be called Budd lucky-number hist.

I've been there with the religious ladies. Plenty of stories to tell.

5 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

But, are they not Catholics? And does that even matter? What about their body hair?

My first wife was a Catholic. The second a Muslim, third a 7 day Adventist and current Mrs Owl a Buddhist (of sorts). Although I prefer the wife's religion to be called Budd lucky-number hist.

I've been there with the religious ladies. Plenty of stories to tell.

Christians of whatever persuasion. Some are Protestants. Either way, they are not shy ????

2 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

Shaving foam and razor. Generally it’s shaven haven

Bit of a disappointment that sharktooth. Until these Asians learn that body hair is beautiful there is no saving them.

I come from Dagenham Dock (Essex), where the ladies are proud to show off their underarm (and other) hair. Sometimes they dye the hair in West Ham United colours.

My motto:

Be proud of what you'v'e got. Natural is the way to go.

8 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Bit of a disappointment that sharktooth. Until these Asians learn that body hair is beautiful there is no saving them.

I come from Dagenham Dock (Essex), where the ladies are proud to show off their underarm (and other) hair. Sometimes they dye the hair in West Ham United colours.

My motto:

Be proud of what you'v'e got. Natural is the way to go.

If they’ll put toothpaste on your brush in the morning to please you, trust me they’ll dye their pubes tartan if you ask them.

7 hours ago, sharktooth said:

If they’ll put toothpaste on your brush in the morning to please you, trust me they’ll dye their pubes tartan if you ask them.

Where ever she may be, let her hair grow free.

Meanwhile, your Thai girlfriend is having this conversation with her friends.

"Why do Thai women still assume that foreign men are easy? Walking ATM's are getting increasingly harder to milk. I wonder why. Perhaps Farang start thinking with brain and not private part."

IMG_20181124_082348.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Sorry, guys but I'll be honest. 

Most of you who think Thai women are unusually easy are dating bar girls and other lower class Thai women or Thai women who know Thai men find them undesirable for any one of many reasons like a) they are dark and ugly b) splaytoed c) very poor d) obvious hookers e) uneducated f) have children from other men g) adorned with tattoos. 

Thai women who are upper middle class and higher are extremely difficult for expats to date!

For example, in my company, an average Thai lady in her early 30s is earning 130,000-170,000 Baht per month. They take frequent trips to Europe and Japan and elsewhere and build their relatives retirement homes in nice areas of Thailand. They are not impressed with your pension and don't need you. 

None of our equally well off farang managers can date these women. They try and try but cannot succeed! 

So many old farang who think they have a nice Thai lady with a good job, actually have a totally uneducated farm/bar/salon/shop/massage girl who speaks terrible pigeon English earning 15,000 Baht per month. 

28 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Thai women who are upper middle class and higher are extremely difficult for expats to date!

What farang would want to date a pseudo HiSo? Very repressed sexually, complete starfish who see sex as a duty, not a pleasure. Don't do DFC, DATY or BJ's. Frigid's not the word. Give me an Issan Baan Noak any day.

20 minutes ago, Spidey said:

What farang would want to date a pseudo HiSo? Very repressed sexually, complete starfish who see sex as a duty, not a pleasure. Don't do DFC, DATY or BJ's. Frigid's not the word. Give me an Issan Baan Noak any day.

Well, a BJ is a BJ, and the best ones are from the ladyboys anyway!

The country girls are indeed generally better in the bed. But, a farang trades that questionable benefit for substantial risks like the fact that she is probably sleeping with other men (Thai and Farang and other) on the side. She has learned to use sex as a tool. 

Good sex is cheap and plentiful in Thailand. But, to be able to aquire a 100 rai plot of premium land because your lady is smart and connected or to be able to get around import/export regulations saving your company tens of millions of Baht per year in taxes because your lady is brilliant with law and connected is a better deal to me. 

I suppose it depends on a man's situation and ambitions. To each his own. 

Just now, Fex Bluse said:

The country girls are indeed generally better in the bed. But, a farang trades that questionable benefit for substantial risks like the fact that she is probably sleeping with other men (Thai and Farang and other) on the side. She has learned to use sex as a tool. 

Terrible generalisation. Pseudo HiSos are just as likely, if not more likely, to have a bit on the side as a baan noak. They haven't learned to use sex as a tool, they just genuinely enjoy it.

Good sex is cheap and plentiful in Thailand. But, to be able to aquire a 100 rai plot of premium land because your lady is smart and connected or to be able to get around import/export regulations saving your company tens of millions of Baht per year in taxes because your lady is brilliant with law and connected is a better deal to me. 

Each to his own indeed. You prefer to have a woman who can add to your wealth, I prefer a woman who can share an honest, caring sexual relationship with me.

9 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Terrible generalisation. Pseudo HiSos are just as likely, if not more likely, to have a bit on the side as a baan noak. They haven't learned to use sex as a tool, they just genuinely enjoy it.

Each to his own indeed. You prefer to have a woman who can add to your wealth, I prefer a woman who can share an honest, caring sexual relationship with me.

Yes sir. I respect that. What I wanted to be clear about, however, was that for the large percentage of farang, they are finding the girls easy not because of any of the reasons most guys seem to be on about. 

It's not that the women like farang more than Thai men. It's not that the men magically become more attractive because Thai women like our big noses. It's not because of some cultural factor. 

For most guys, it's squarely because they are dating women most Thai (Chinese, Japanese) men don't want, women who are disadvantaged in some significant ways. 

1 minute ago, Fex Bluse said:

For most guys, it's squarely because they are dating women most Thai (Chinese, Japanese) men don't want, women who are disadvantaged in some significant ways. 

The principal is correct but the practice is wrong.

You are correct in saying that most Thai men prefer women with white skin, bigger noses and skinny frames. I see so many Thai men with their mia nois that fit that stereotype. However most farangs prefer their Thai women with cute button noses, golden skin and a bit of meat on their bones. So, far from being disadvantaged, this stereotype has a distinct advantage when attracting farangs.

All Thai women that I have ever met who have been married to a Thai man and divorced, are adamant that they would much prefer a farang to a Thai. A friend of ours has just left my house to return to Buriram, where she owns a restaurant. Came down here to meet a friend of mine, who we had put in touch with and had been corresponding with for the last few months. Hadn't had sex for 2 years. She is smitten with my friend and certainly made up for lost time! Adamant that she would never date another Thai man.

It's not an urban myth but a fact that Thai men have no clue how to treat a woman and are equally clueless in bed.

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

The principal is correct but the practice is wrong.

You are correct in saying that most Thai men prefer women with white skin, bigger noses and skinny frames. I see so many Thai men with their mia nois that fit that stereotype. However most farangs prefer their Thai women with cute button noses, golden skin and a bit of meat on their bones. So, far from being disadvantaged, this stereotype has a distinct advantage when attracting farangs.

All Thai women that I have ever met who have been married to a Thai man and divorced, are adamant that they would much prefer a farang to a Thai. A friend of ours has just left my house to return to Buriram, where she owns a restaurant. Came down here to meet a friend of mine, who we had put in touch with and had been corresponding with for the last few months. Hadn't had sex for 2 years. She is smitten with my friend and certainly made up for lost time! Adamant that she would never date another Thai man.

It's not an urban myth but a fact that Thai men have no clue how to treat a woman and are equally clueless in bed.

Let's be honest here for a bit. I'm among those hardest on Thais, but, in general, these underprivileged Thai women will be sleeping with an old, unfit farang like me and may be sleeping with younger Thai men as well. As in like 60 year-old farang vs 25 year-old Thai. That's alot of ground to make up and the tools don't work at 60 like they did at 25.

As to the preferred phenotype, I agree somewhat. The Chinese/East Asian phenotype is not attractive to most farang or non-East Asians. Stick thin, no hips, low and flat butt, pancake breasts, short legs, thin lips, ect. 

However, there are plenty of honey completion mixed Thai/Chinese Thai women, particularly in the middle class, who have it all. Gentle, feminine facial features from the Chinese side. And fantastic bodies from the native Thai side evolved in the rice paddies.

And, if you're an honest man, I reckon you'd agree that most farang would happy store their tools in these women if given half a chance. But, we don't have a chance generally. 

5 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

The Chinese/East Asian phenotype is not attractive to most farang or non-East Asians. Stick thin, no hips, low and flat butt, pancake breasts, short legs, thin lips, ect. 

It's you opinion; for me, east asian women are the most attractive women in the world; why do you think that so many farangs think that many thai women are beautiful and gracious ? they are not you type, but they are my type 

it's not only a question of big breast, and many have beautiful face and legs ????

Let's be honest here for a bit. I'm among those hardest on Thais, but, in general, these underprivileged Thai women will be sleeping with an old, unfit farang like me and may be sleeping with younger Thai men as well. As in like 60 year-old farang vs 25 year-old Thai. That's alot of ground to make up and the tools don't work at 60 like they did at 25.

As to the preferred phenotype, I agree somewhat. The Chinese/East Asian phenotype is not attractive to most farang or non-East Asians. Stick thin, no hips, low and flat butt, pancake breasts, short legs, thin lips, ect. 

However, there are plenty of honey completion mixed Thai/Chinese Thai women, particularly in the middle class, who have it all. Gentle, feminine facial features from the Chinese side. And fantastic bodies from the native Thai side evolved in the rice paddies.

And, if you're an honest man, I reckon you'd agree that most farang would happy store their tools in these women if given half a chance. But, we don't have a chance generally. 

"Let's be honest here for a bit. I'm among those hardest on Thais, but, in general, these underprivileged Thai women will be sleeping with an old, unfit farang like me and may be sleeping with younger Thai men as well. As in like 60 year-old farang vs 25 year-old Thai. That's alot of ground to make up and the tools don't work at 60 like they did at 25."

OK, I'll be honest. I'm not saying that I've never had sex with a Thai girl in her early 20's but I've never formed a relationship with one. I prefer late 30's early 40's who have been around the block. My wife is 43 and was married to a Thai man for 18 years who through her out onto the street with only the clothes on her back and 2 children, when he decided to move his mia noi into the house. I met them recently. She's now seriously overweight and he's having a string of affairs behind her back. Som nam na! His loss, my gain.

No, I would genuinely prefer to store my tools in an Issan Baan Noak than a pseudo HiSo. Probably because both mine and my friend's tools still work fine!

I can also assure you that a Thai woman in her 40s married to a farang in his 60s isn't seeing a young Thai man behind his back. Well, not unless her husbands tools have gone rusty that is.

1 minute ago, Aforek said:

It's you opinion; for me, east asian women are the most attractive women in the world; why do you think that so many farangs think that many thai women are beautiful and gracious ? they are not you type, but they are my type 

it's not only a question of big breast, and many have beautiful face and legs ????

I am OK with East Asian women. I particularly like their facial features, their feminity (which is a socialization feature, not a physical one). I also like lighter skin more than darker skin.

However, what I like the most are Thai-Chinese or Vietnamese-Chinese or Asian-Latin women who have hot, sensual bodies and beautiful soft feminine facial features. 

2 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Thai-Chinese are near impossible for a farang to get. 

2 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Right let me respond with qualifications;

Got a good laugh out of this one. It also brings up a likely sad fact site applicable to TV

If you are not butt ugly, if you are not dam old and creaking … you can be old by the way … if you are above semi intelligent and a non alcoholic … and have money or can earn money – like a job --- Gee I have to qualify a lot for our TV crowd. Able to hold a conversation, decent personal hygiene, can eat dinner in company .. well same things your expected to have when dating in the west … Duh

There are certainly lots and lots of hi so or thai Chinese who will jump at the chance. The fact you do not know this speaks volumes.

Off the top of my head – If I didn’t have a G friend who I like …. Just ask out my dentist. UCLA grad. Attractive, intelligent, maybe not totally pneumatic, but good looking.  Likely scenario, guessing as I have never asked her … She is in her thirties and might have already got divorced from hubby A … too many girlfriends, giks, drinking with the boys, and perhaps a mia noi or two. A lot of Thai women are not putting up with that anymore so there you go. But no  … no children, not that that would disqualify her.

I run into women like that all the time. BTW my G friend has a job. Why would I want some lie about being a sponge when so many eligible women are out there … ?

F is going to say well these girls are old - 30's likely been through a marriage. Not good in Thai eyes. That is because I am older ... not looking for 18 or 22 yr olds heh

However I run into these dweeby English, math science teachers who have real credentials, or degrees. Are employable both here and back in their own country and they are in demand by ex college Thai girls. not all but a big subsection. If you don't know that you are A) living in a bar too long or B) got your head filled with Popular Thai Cultural Assumptions and blather  ...  It's a common malady here and world wide BTW.

I am OK with East Asian women. I particularly like their facial features, their feminity (which is a socialization feature, not a physical one). I also like lighter skin more than darker skin.

However, what I like the most are Thai-Chinese or Vietnamese-Chinese or Asian-Latin women who have hot, sensual bodies and beautiful soft feminine facial features. 

My experience is the opposite. After my first experience with a S.E. Asian woman I was left with the distinct impression that they are much more physically affectionate than Western women. It's that, above all else that draws me to them. I can remember sitting at a bar, in Phnom Penh, with my then Cambodian girlfriend and suddenly feeling a fearsome punch on my upper arm, almost knocking me off my barstool. I turned to her and said, "What did you do that for?" she looked at me with genuine love in her eyes and replied, "I like you!". At that, I fell in love with her.

Not a day goes by when my wife doesn't give me a bone crunching hug, pinches my nipples and shouts, "Can Keow!". S.E. Asian women, I love them all!

1 hour ago, LomSak27 said:

The fact you do not know this speaks volumes.

I am married to one. How you jumped to a different conclusion might say quite a bit about your level of education, but I'm not sure as I don't know you. Just as you don't know me. 

My wife's family is predominantly from southern China. My wife earns North of 400,000 Baht per month in finance. 

Have a great day. 

Archived