Bangkokair to Samui for 2100 baht

khunPer

Bangkok Airways has a promotion from September 19th to November 30th with fares all inclusive for 2,100 baht Bangkok->Samui, and 2,300 baht Samui->Bangkok.

Ticketing period September 19th till 22nd.

Also 2,050 to 2,300 baht fares for a number of other destinations to/from Samui.

See more here...

I receive Bangkok Airwairs flyer bonus emails every single month,

received last one  the 10th of his month ...could not find that...so thank you :thumbsup:

for I guess I will have to go to Bangkok...

...my wife did not took off my passport from a pocket, it went to the washing machine :facepalm:

36 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

You do know that Airasia flies directly from Suratthani to Chiang Mai.

Not the same as "Asia's boutique airline" – my 10-year old daughter tried Air Asia from Surat Thani together with little older siblings a few month ago; but »Never, ever again,« she said – no lounge, no servings, no service, and takes too long time. Had to tell, that one day she gotta pay for her own flight tickets and may look at the cost – they have "Career" on her school timetable, I think she seriously plan for a career that can pay for for "boutique airline"-tickets...:D

14 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Not the same as "Asia's boutique airline" – my 10-year old daughter tried Air Asia from Surat Thani together with little older siblings a few month ago; but »Never, ever again,« she said – no lounge, no servings, no service, and takes too long time. Had to tell, that one day she gotta pay for her own flight tickets and may look at the cost – they have "Career" on her school timetable, I think she seriously plan for a career that can pay for for "boutique airline"-tickets...:D

:cheesy:

A 10 year old and complaining that there was no lounge, now that's funny! :lol:

16 minutes ago, AsianExport said:

19th and still nothing ! keep dreaming you all genius !

According to the website ticketing starts at the the 19th at 8am. 

Last promotion earlier this year I grabbed a return ticket Samui-Bangkok for THB 1,360 all inclusive. :) 

Archived