Is the Pattaya Immigration Office Wheelchair Accessible?

LarryLEB

As of a few days ago, due to a fall, I find myself confined to a wheelchair for 6 weeks.

My 90-day reporting is due in about a week.  Is the Pattaya Immigration Office wheelchair accessible?  If it is not wheelchair accessible, can someone else go inside for me while I wait in the parking lot?  I don't want to do an online report, so what are my options?

Many thanks for knowledgeable responses!

It is a little more accessible than the north face of the Eiger. They have put a ramp in that is very steep indeed, but I suppose with a lot of help you could get a wheelchair up it. Otherwise you can just wait outside and have someone do it for you. There are various cafes there.

Doing it by post may be an option, but I dont trust things like that here.

I use a WC and the office in Jomtiem is not  WC friendly but the people are! The ramp is a really steep slant , It isn't hard to get help either filling out the forms , in cafe buy something to drink and if they help you fill out ur forms , I think you just  give then a tip....no charge unless you overstayed  there might be a fine then. But if your not a Jerk or disrespectful, and tell them why ur late , we had just moved and forgot but the stamp was confusing too lat time for me I think they are easier to get along with here then in Phuket ! Of course their mood , might need to be good to get a break....also dress properly , not sloppily , is a good idea ! They feel disrespected when people come in to their office dressed like  beach Bums. Always smile and act with manners !

Archived