Pangnga man charged with rape of 4 year old he left in the road

rooster59

Pangnga man charged with rape of 4 year old he left in the road

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuqzcZr58iRAKCAsJcykv2QDSmbwyt94qUQhgvv0.jpg

Image: Thairath

PANGNGA:-- Police in the south of Thailand have announced the arrest of a 26 year old man who they say raped a four year old girl.

The man, named only as "Jack" was arrested at the market in Krabi after he fled the Pangnga area. He denies rape.

Pangnga poilice say that the four year old was abducted on the evening of September 3rd in an estate in the Bang Toei sub district. When her parents found her missing a search was conducted - she was later found crying by the roadside leading to the estate.

Following investigations a warrant was issued for the arrest of a neighbor on September 9th.

"Jack" told police that he took the child out but denied doing anything bad to her.

However, checks on the girl show that she was raped and he has now been charged. 

Source: Thairath 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-17

11 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Lucky the child wasn`t murdered.

A 4 year old is actually a baby, he raped a baby.

Low life

Its very hard to describe a child rapist when one feels sickened to the core. This dirty filthy Bastard should be shown no mercy as did his victim. Yeah' I'm a string him up guy if he's guilty :coffee1:

image.jpg

This is where the devices they used to torture in the Spanish inquisition /middle ages, and some ancient Roman techniques need to be implemented. There is one type the Romans used.

They'd  strip a man naked, tie him down in the hot sun.. They would take a metal can or pot place a rat on his stomach secure the can over the rat. As the heat from the sun became too much for the rat, it would go insane and look for an out...which was thru the mans stomach. Lord knows there are enough @#$#@! rats in Thailand..time to put them to work.

Some time ago, an officer/guard at the BKK prison told me that pedos like this fellow don't suffer too much in prison...because so many Thais don't feel this is a true crime, if the child "isn't hurt"...several years ago, I analyzed some data from a Thai govt agency...I remember being shocked at the number of children who reported sexual contact with an adult...it was several times the prevalence found among children in the USA...

kids can  be resilient, more than adults...so I hope she's ok...

How does a fully grown man physically rape a child of four years old? The child would not be properly developed enough to accommodate him.I cant imagine the pain that baby went through,and the terrible thing is that she couldnt comprehend why,or what was happening to her. Its too disgusting to contemplate.

I had tears in my eyes as i read it.

Just kill the scum or put him in a cell that contains fathers of girls and let them know what he did.i am a father of a girl,and he wouldnt like me knocking on his door.Shit! Even i wouldnt like me knocking on my door.

On 9/17/2016 at 7:03 AM, phantomfiddler said:

You mean, these horrific acts of rape and violence against children do not happen in other countries?

Fact: in the animal kingdom humans are the number two causes of harm and death to other humans. We are a self destructive species and have not evolved far up the scale from our closet relatives, the chimpanzees. Everyday I read the worldwide headlines and the atrocities that humans commit upon each other that sickens me. 

If you believe that only Asian males can stoop this low then I suggest you read the news more and see what`s going on in the rest of the world day by day.

What sort of adult would want to do harm and impregnate a baby? I don`t know it goes well beyond my understand of how warped a human mind can be. I do believe that humans that turn rapist or killers are no difference to mad dogs and should be treated on an equal basis, because there are no cures for these people, a deadly sickness of the mind.

17 hours ago, Nemesis7 said:

Isnt it so stupid that if its a Thai man found in any crime, either his face is blurred or no photo is given, but if its a farang involved, there will be as many as possible published, if possible with pointing style...what a hypocrisy

That is simply not true. There is a new regulation that came into force very recently that does not allow the media to show the faces of accused. Thailand has joined the 21st century in this respect. It has something to do with human rights, look it up.

people like this pervert derive pleasure from inhuman activities.one school of thought is that they are sick and hence need treatment. the other school says that such activities are inhuman and these pests ought to exterminated.

which ever school you follow a child of four, being defenceless does not deserve such treatment.

30 minutes ago, onthemoon said:

That is simply not true. There is a new regulation that came into force very recently that does not allow the media to show the faces of accused. Thailand has joined the 21st century in this respect. It has something to do with human rights, look it up.

i am sure we are digressing from the main issue here.

Archived