Brothel 'Restaurant' Raided by Chiang Mai Police

webfact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the take away price was 1500/2000.The bar,er restaurant gets 500 per.I assume that the rest is for the girl.No more pay out unless a tip for being extra special.Well,i dont know about you lot,but it sounds damned reasonable to me. especially if when they get back to his,she knocks up a quick Khoa pat Gai.

What a great idea,now watch some bastard come along and spoil it.:giggle:

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Man... those goody two shoes government people, they just can't leave a good thing

alone can they? there's no harm no foul to no one here,  they keep on destroying any good

reasons for locals and tourists to have a good time in LOS...... 

this was the cops. they are on the opposite side to the government. guess this place was not paying their fees to the right people.

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Man... those goody two shoes government people, they just can't leave a good thing

alone can they? there's no harm no foul to no one here,  they keep on destroying any good

Sex is a crime? Even among consenting adults?

Claimed the place was an illegal brothel, where are the legal ones? :whistling:

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

They are hell bent on consuming themselves from the inside out. Place some of these guys outside my condo and arrest these rice rocket jockeys that roar up and down all evening and all night now you would be accomplishing something. This racket destroys more tourism than a discreet house of eternal joy. These houses of joy must have fallen behind in their brown envelopes contributions thus they need a wake up call. I must check my mail box for my invitation to the Ex-pats love in. Catch you later. 

A double BJ would 

2 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Oh I forgot to mention a shack / bar on the way from Bophut to Ssmui airport where they have a poster saying " double BJ"  guaranteed ,non stop or your money back.???

2 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Oh I forgot to mention a shack / bar on the way from Bophut to Ssmui airport where they have a poster saying " double BJ"  guaranteed ,non stop or your money back.???

A double would kill me for sure. I would die with a smile on my face and be heaven bound.

• 3 months later...

maybe they raid because there could be under age girls working there, Thailand has a sex trafficking problem so it makes sense to raid low key brothels that try to pretend there restaurants ..maybe they'll catch some paedophiles too 

soi cowboy and nana plaza don't pretend to be anything else, are pretty much tourist attractions, you'll never see under age girls working there  

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 5:06 PM, jerojero said:

And why is this place any different than all the establishments on Soi Cowboy?

why can't people just meet somewhere and similar to getting a massage simply pay for something else?  I understand the morality arguments, the abuse and trafficking arguments, but as the saying goes:  "the oldest profession". 

On 9/20/2016 at 6:58 AM, ezzra said:

No more take out orders! That really sucks! 

On 20-9-2016 at 4:35 AM, Kasset Tak said:

Same as always, there are places aimed towards Thai customers that are charging Thai price and then you have places like Nana and Soi Cowboy that are aimed at a foreigner clientele where they charge "farang" price...

my local "restaurant" charged only 800 including the "digestif"-room (clean+a/c+naam deum) !!! the "waitresses" were LAO and very skilled at - euh euh - "serving". the one and only time a police raid occured during my "dinner" the only thing that mattered was their AGE (all 18+) and their "visas" (all OK!). the-only-farlang-in-town was left alone and even wai'd at by the über-copper while singing "WMCA"(the farlang that is, not the copper!!!)..... ;-)

On 20-9-2016 at 9:21 AM, Berkshire said:

So I assume there must be other places like this.  Where the heck are they?

there was one behind my corner! but the boss (a copper of course, RTP, BIB) was burnt employing minors from shan state/10-songpanna! BKK cops (his brothel not even close to BKK, imagine!!) raided his place and he's in jail now. his car, his houses, his bank account: all confiscated. i kid u not! and that guy (an arrogant prick of the worst kind: HUBRIS_REDUX) was in business for MAAAAAAAAAANY years! prayuth-era is not all foam no  beer it seems!

Archived