Brothel 'Restaurant' Raided by Chiang Mai Police

webfact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still do not get the double standard on prostitution here in Thailand Can anyone explain it and just don't say things like bribes

In Patpong its ok to have a venue that serves up woman 

But a restaurant outside the area is prostitution a place inside the area is ok to prostitute woman 

I don't get it 

4 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

I still do not get the double standard on prostitution here in Thailand Can anyone explain it and just don't say things like bribes

In Patpong its ok to have a venue that serves up woman 

But a restaurant outside the area is prostitution a place inside the area is ok to prostitute woman 

I don't get it 

I would then say if you don't get it..... chances are your offer of  bit-o-coin or something is to little. 

On 9/21/2016 at 9:22 AM, The Deerhunter said:

If I show my Thai driving licence, would I get Thai prices there?

No.. The mammy in there was pretty pushy too.. Demanded we couldnt buy lady drinks in individual drink, you had to buy 2 at a time.. And they were unhappy of sharing.. 

Thai guys always do the bottle on the table route but my buddy refused to go that route... Ended up with a major bar bill in there, not scammed, the bill was right but 10s and 10s of shots at usual inflated lolly water prices. 

On 2016/9/19 at 5:39 PM, Mickmouse1 said:

planned raids against illegal brothels in the city.

Does that mean there are Legal ones??

It's the "Freudian slip of tongue", to say "raids against illegal brothels in the city".

I guess if you registered with the "Registrar of Business"(like everywhere in the world), you type in the column that says "Nature of Business"-  "Restaurant" or "Late nite Restaurant". And you are not operating like a real restaurant. What do real restaurant looks like do you know?

Customers also complained finding pubic hairs in their foods.

On 2016/9/19 at 6:28 PM, yellowboat said:

Could not find any reviews about the food.  Hope the kitchen staff can find work.  The girls seem to be a bit on the young side. 

What do you mean "The girls seem to be a bit on the young side"?, you need to be young to get a job whether as a waitress or a bar girl. When you get a little older you work as a cleaner in a hotel, and make the beds.

Nobody in Thailand wants to be served by an old granny in a bar.

On 2016/9/19 at 9:07 PM, bangkapi said:

Almost 30 years ago in Chiang Rai, I remember seeing the same type of restaurant in the middle of the day offering services for 60, 80, and 100 baht depending on the "waitress" selected.

Except that you couldn't take them home.

And there was no food being served.

Time plays tricks on us all. And no food being served is like a chinese philosophy, it says, " A restaurant that doesn't serve any food cannot be sue for food poisoning". School children in USA should be taught, "Where on earth do you find restaurants that do not serve any food?" You do want school children to be able work things out on their own don't you?

Time plays tricks on us all. And no food being served is like a chinese philosophy, it says, " A restaurant that doesn't serve any food cannot be sue for food poisoning". School children in USA should be taught, "Where on earth do you find restaurants that do not serve any food?" You do want school children to be able work things out on their own don't you?

Thai police seem to, surprisingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/20/2016 at 7:56 AM, LotusBoy said:

This place was only charging between 1500-2000 Baht, whereas Soi Cowboy is at least double that (so I've been told :smile:)............ 

Too bad you must not be a hansum man. Hansum men should only have to buy cao tom sai kai in the morning.

5 hours ago, LotusBoy said:

Funny that, as that is what your wife makes me everyday I have a session with her.

Really now, lotus boy. What a sick pitiful excuse for a human being you are that you have to resort to slander about a poster's wife. 

On 9/20/2016 at 7:06 AM, jerojero said:

And why is this place any different than all the establishments on Soi Cowboy?

My   last visit  to CM ,  there  were  many  Burmes  ladies available ,

I declined  their  offers ,  only here  for the  trecking .

Archived