BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Video: Police make quick arrest in violent kicking of youth by security guard

Video: Police make quick arrest in violent kicking of youth by security guard

a4.jpg

Image: Thairath

CHONBURI: -- Chonburi police have made a quick arrest of a man caught on tape repeatedly kicking a teenager in the head in full view of the public.

The man was originally thought to be a soldier but is now known to be a security guard. Though he admitted he used to be a military man, reported Thairath.

The video is sickening - over a period of several minutes he repeatedly kicks and stamps on the 18 year old victim's head and body as members of the public tell him to stop. 

But no one lifts a finger to help - they all seem scared of the tall, booted figure in black who seems to be unafraid of any consequences of his actions.

The victim ended up in hospital with multiple bruising and injuries to his head and body.

Nong Kham police made an arrest on Sunday of Thim Chamnankit, 31, who works as a security guard in the Sri Racha area. 

He claimed that he was called by the public to sort out some youths making a loud disturbance. He said one 18 year old spoke rudely about his mother and father so he attacked him.

He apologized to the youth's parents for going over the top. He said that he did not claim to be a soldier, just that he used to be one.

The victim had earlier said he thought he was a soldier and wondered whether he would get justice. He completely denied having had a go at the guard's parents.

Police have charged the guard with assault for which he could face 2 years though if the hospital reports show grievous injuries he could face 10 years for GBH.

The clip aired on Facebook Youlike (Clipdet) and was viewed by more than 2.1 million people many of whom commented about the shocking level of violence inflicted on the victim who was totally unable to fight back.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-20

WARNING!! Graphic content

Oh, sorry parents. Forgive me for almost killing your son and acting like a despicable, decrepit, ass-wipe of a man.

The so called security guard just keep on kicking the young man, disgusting behavior.

Hope they lock him up for a long time, he don't belong outside.

Yes way over the top, although I would like to know what led to this.

23 minutes ago, Condorman said:

Just look at all those pussies watching on and doing nothing omg. 

It's as disgusting as the acts of the "security" guard. 

Apart from a few onlookers who tried to calm the <deleted> down verbally no-one else did anything. 

I guess that the guard was 'suffering' from an overdose of M150 in combination with yaabaa......a perfect combination to make long hours. 

15 minutes ago, joepattaya1961 said:

It's as disgusting as the acts of the "security" guard. 

Apart from a few onlookers who tried to calm the <deleted> down verbally no-one else did anything. 

I guess that the guard was 'suffering' from an overdose of M150 in combination with yaabaa......a perfect combination to make long hours. 

He must be wired and/or connected to act like that.....connected to teeny-weeny most likely!

See the place of this item in the menu: next to the article with the headline: "We love Thailand".

The most disturbing thing is that there where so many people in the surrounding and they did nothing, some just hung around chatting not even looking at what was going on?

59 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yes way over the top, although I would like to know what led to this.

Nice to hear a sensible comment on matters like this for a change....rather than the usual round of "who can come with the best name calls"  to express how much more offended I am than the rest of you are.

Sadly, this is a common occurrence here in Thailand.  Aggressive and brutal behavior for rude comments, and no action by onlookers to help the victim.  Sick.

Another example of a Thai man with no judgement at all !  

And thinks he can justify it by coming out with the old chestnut 'he speak bad about my parents '

lock him up for 20 years to and advertise the fact as a possible deterrent !    But probably a waste of time as most Thai men seem capable of this type of thing at the slightest provocation !