Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

webfact

Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

p4.jpg

Image: tnamcot

PATTAYA: -- CCTV has captured the moments when a burly gang of beefy foreign bikers attacked two young Thai men.

The tattooed foreigners attack the Thais with boots flying to the head, reported tnamcot.

Then when the Thais escaped the attack a chase ensued and further damage was done elsewhere.

Now the police are hunting for the bikers amid concerns they may flee the country.

Reporters were contacted by a well known trader who runs a curry rice shop in the area of the Wat Monkhon temple in South Pattaya after the attack on two of her grandchildren aged 22 and 24.

The Thai men said that they were eating in the soi when a black vehicle collided with one of their motorbikes knocking it over. So they gave chase to confront the people in the vehicle and saw it stop outside a beer bar near the end of the estate.

Four foreign men emerged and started attacking them. People tried to stop the confrontation but the foreigners continued with boots flying.

When the Thais escaped they were chased to another area where further damage was done to a motorcycle and trash can.

The youths took the CCTV to the police who said they were investigating the incident.

Source: tnamcot

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-22

WARNING!! Graphic content

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, z42 said:

Som nam na. The thai guys chased down these foreign thugs, and got their asses whupped.

No sympathy from me

EXACTLY they chased the car and it turned out to be full of bikers that could fight back and luckily there were 4 of them and not one 

As for your comment foreign thugs, how do you know that ???? they obviously were defending themselves  I am guessing that ignorant comment comes from you judging the way they look as opposed to actual fact. 

Just now, mercman24 said:

boo hoo,  go crying to the cops, bet that surprised ya, when 4 bikers got out of that van,

You can clearly see the bike pull up with the thai guys on it and they run towards the Bikers then you see a thai guy running in the opposit direction when he see's what gets out the vehicle, then you see the thai guy who ran towards them getting his ass whooped.

Should be 500 baht fines all round but we know what is coming since its farangs that actually defended themselves and did not end up thai victims this could of very easily been another farang beating by multiple thais if it had been anything else but bikers get out the vehicle

4 minutes ago, Alive said:

This seems to show that foreigners also are cowardly people who attack in packs too breaking some TV members theories.

maybe you should look at the video again specifically where the thai guys are getting off the scooter seems there was 3 at least 

1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

maybe you should look at the video again specifically where the thai guys are getting off the scooter seems there was 3 at least 

Yeah looked like an even number until a few of the Thai realized it wasn't going to be a one sided beat down and ran away to leave their "friend" to take a beating.

Man bites dog.

3 minutes ago, onemorechang said:

Ah,  Must be the quality bikers in there full glory ,  i  keep hearing people defend on Tv. :thumbsup:

hope they catch the bad boys.

Maybe they moved to Thailand because they got their butts whipped daily in their home nations.

Just now, Alive said:

Doesn't matter. I see three thug-like creatures beating a guy up kicking him as worse as I have seen in any of the other clips.

You see what you want to see as opposed to what is actually on the video WAY MORE TO COME ON THIS STORY like what really  happened which i expect these guys were defending themselves DO YOU NOT SEE THE THAIS RUNNING AWAY

6 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

EXACTLY they chased the car and it turned out to be full of bikers that could fight back and luckily there were 4 of them and not one 

As for your comment foreign thugs, how do you know that ???? they obviously were defending themselves  I am guessing that ignorant comment comes from you judging the way they look as opposed to actual fact. 

Not really chap no, they were holding the Thai geezer's arms while their mates stuck the boot into his head and face.

That typifies thuggish behaviour for me. Also thugs tend to fight in groups, and against weaker targets (again as clearly shown in the video).

The Thais were stupid and arrogant to go and pick a fight. But as they were outnumbered they were given a good hiding. The 1's fighting dirty here are the foreigners. But still it cracks me up because the Thais thought they'd clean up, yet ended up on the receiving end of a thrashing.

Wonder what the cops will make of it

1 minute ago, z42 said:

Not really chap no, they were holding the Thai geezer's arms while their mates stuck the boot into his head and face.

That typifies thuggish behaviour for me. Also thugs tend to fight in groups, and against weaker targets (again as clearly shown in the video).

The Thais were stupid and arrogant to go and pick a fight. But as they were outnumbered they were given a good hiding. The 1's fighting dirty here are the foreigners. But still it cracks me up because the Thais thought they'd clean up, yet ended up on the receiving end of a thrashing.

Wonder what the cops will make of it

You only see part of what happened on the video I am sure there will be more CCTV footage which I think will show that a bunch of thai guys chased a car to give the driver a beatdown when they caught up with it they jumped off their scooter and ran towards the car which opened its doors to reveal 4 bikers as seen on the video a couple fo the thais decided to turn and run while the other one got caught.

Either way I am happy to see that a foreigner was not dragged from a car by 5 thais and beaten to near death which is what we usually read.

For me thailand is dangerous in a position like that and mates sticking together is smart especially when you have multiple thai guys that want to kick your ass or worse

I know some going away but they were not a part of this. They were riding into the area and happened to get on the camera. What I did see is one Thai guy getting kicked by THREE , yes THREE, thugs. Three on one. It's as clear as sky.

- Deleted  what I wrote hereto stop more confusion.-

2 minutes ago, Alive said:

I know some going away but they were not a part of this. They were riding into the area and happened to get on the camera. What I did see is one Thai guy getting kicked by THREE , yes THREE, thugs. Three on one. It's as clear as sky.

As for the true story, I do believe there is some confusion. I watched this with my wife this morning. Iheard it as this guy was with his mother who had some sort of truck selling something when they accidentally hit the biker(s)' motorcycle. That led to this guy fighting with the bikers. The person being beaten up hit the biker's motorcycle. The news guy in the clip mentions a second Thai being beaten as well.

Your all mixed uo the bikers were in a CAR and its is them that supposedly hit the thai guys PCX while he was having breakfast at his aunts food shop

They then chased the car on scooters youcan make up the rest 

14 minutes ago, Alive said:

Doesn't matter. I see three thug-like creatures beating a guy up kicking him as worse as I have seen in any of the other clips.

Oh, so the circumstances have no bearing on the actions ??.

How do you know what occurred a few seconds before this ?. if you had spent any time here you would probably have a slightly different opinion.

Daimondking has got the correct version. i just listened again. It was the bikers who hit the kid's bike and drove off. The kid and his friend followed them and when they confronted them the bikers wouldn't listen to them and the fight broke out.

5 minutes ago, Seismic said:

Oh, so the circumstances have no bearing on the actions ??.

How do you know what occurred a few seconds before this ?. if you had spent any time here you would probably have a slightly different opinion.

Seismic what are you talking about? I've lived in Thailand 23 years.

4 minutes ago, Alive said:

Daimondking has got the correct version. i just listened again. It was the bikers who hit the kid's bike and drove off. The kid and his friend followed them and when they confronted them the bikers wouldn't listen to them and the fight broke out.

And I have the right version again since in the video there is no time for a conversation when the thais jump off the scooter and run towards the bikers and then seconds later they are back in the picture fighting I think its pretty clear they did not go up to them nicely more like in a very threatening manner.

8 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

And I have the right version again since in the video there is no time for a conversation when the thais jump off the scooter and run towards the bikers and then seconds later they are back in the picture fighting I think its pretty clear they did not go up to them nicely more like in a very threatening manner.

I don't think the guys at the beginning are them. They are other people who happen to be there. Only two guys went right after the biker pickup. At the end of the news clip the second person (guy wearing glasses) says they asked them but they wouldn't listen to them.

Archived