Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

webfact

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, daoyai said:

If the biker gang bangers had just stopped after hitting the scooter and paid for the damage, the story would have ended there.  Instead they road off like the greasy thugs they are .

or maybe they would of been attacked just like they were in the end

If the biker gang bangers had just stopped after hitting the scooter and paid for the damage, the story would have ended there.  Instead they road off like the greasy thugs they are .

They were doing Thai style?

In the greasy thugs defense, i guess they can say they didnt ride off after killing someone.

I just think that if this is the typical case of one Thai calling on a group of his mates to beat up a foreigner who has disrespected him (in his own mind), and having the tables turned on him, then it is about time. For all their bravado, when it turned out to be more than one foreigner most of the Thais ran away, and only one seemed prepared to stay and fight, but then he probably ran in the wrong direction in panic.

Only one thing better than this would have been if a single foreigner got out of the car and beat the shit out of them. They would have then probably run away to get even more friends to help in their fight. They need companionship in order to assert their manliness.

Rant over 

Euro thugs ? Seems to be Aussie bikie colors to me.

i dont have any sympathy for the Thai guys, they thought they would go after some farangs smash their window and instead copped a beating.

i watched last weekend in Soi Bukhao 3 thai thugs bash a middle aged Japanese guy ( split his mouth) and rob him , a Swedish guy ( backpacker type)  jumped into help was kicked unconscious.as every farang stood yes stood and watched yes i said watched as the swedish boy got a hard kicking by 3 thugs plus mb taxi drivers enough tomout him still in hospital today.

Did i mention the tattooed farangs stood and watched as they kicked him unconscious and took out his wallet ?

i watched about 3 years ago a 72yo british man kicked in the head by several 19yo thai thugs ... They had no idea why they were kicking him.. He had been arguing with a ladyboy previously.... He was already in the ground when a coward thai boy about 19yo walked up to him and kicked like a soccer ball... How do i know.. I was there and tried to stop it before i too was set on .

im all for the bikies here ... Thankyou ! 

Thankyou Aussie bikies . 

1 hour ago, taichiplanet said:

very unfair fight. i hope the culprits are taught a lesson about Thainess as a normal Thai fight must consist of 5 Thais to 1 Farang.

At last our turn. Feels good to see the thais get beaten for ones. Normaly its 5 thais against 1 farang. But that is not good enough to put on tv. Hope they learn their lesson to look in the car first haha

No sympathy for thugs beaten by thugs.

When it's Thai thugs kicked in the head by their guests it becomes cathartic, like therapy.

Kicking the heads of head kickers: an eye for an eye may not be very civilized but it sure feels good to see them get their own medicine.

According to the newspaper that cannot be mentioned here but has brought the whole story, it was the bikers who crashed their pickup truck into the Thai guy's motorbike while chasing another person. No excuse for this behavior. Hopefully, they end up where they belong.

"Mr Ponran said he had been having a meal at his home after helping his grandmother at her market stall. While eating, he saw a black pickup truck with a Bangkok licence plate chasing a Thai man running along the road that went passed his home at the housing estate. Mr Ponran said the pickup hit his motorcycle, which was parked in front of the house, and did not stop."

2 hours ago, z42 said:

Som nam na. The thai guys chased down these foreign thugs, and got their asses whupped.

No sympathy from me

Yes, they got a kicking from a group of cowards who cannot fight one on one, typical.

2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

EXACTLY they chased the car and it turned out to be full of bikers that could fight back and luckily there were 4 of them and not one 

As for your comment foreign thugs, how do you know that ???? they obviously were defending themselves  I am guessing that ignorant comment comes from you judging the way they look as opposed to actual fact. 

Or perhaps he saw the video.

maybe you should look at the video again specifically where the thai guys are getting off the scooter seems there was 3 at least 

Maybe you should look at it again, doesn't matter how many there were in total, fact is three foreign thugs were giving one Thai a kicking.  Typical thuggish behaviour from <deleted> who think they're hard men in groups.  Hope they get locked up and a subsequent good kicking themselves.

1 minute ago, gdgbb said:

Maybe you should look at it again, doesn't matter how many there were in total, fact is three foreign thugs were giving one Thai a kicking.  Typical thuggish behaviour from <deleted> who think they're hard men in groups.  Hope they get locked up and a subsequent good kicking themselves.

Haha yeah ok big shot gotta love these keyboard warriors with big mouthes

The Thaivisa Thai bashing hypocrites are out in force again supporting foreign thugs attacking an individual en masse, something that would normally bring their indignant condemnation of a cowardly group attack.  Says a lot about you and you know who you are.

I really dont get you guys these Guys WERE ATTACKED yet you bitch about them defending themselves and winning guess youlike to read about victims instead of stories where the potential victims fought back and won.

3 on 1 is never good but there were more than 3 thais at the start 

Well the story is expanding and I just saw a picture of the bikers windscreen all smashed in which is what the thai guys did when they caught up with the car SHOCKING HUH innocent thais I THINK NOT 

they attacked the bikers car 

...after the 'bikers' hit and run.

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Not a big fan of those bikers guys, but for once, the shoe is on the other foot... and it hurt good....

you realize those who were attacked were not necessarily involved in attacking farangs before, and those who attacked were not necessarily attacked by Thais before. So how does "the shoe is on the other foot" serves justice or satisfaction? 

Suppose you walk down the street and get mugged by, lets say for argument sake, an American. So once you get better you walk to the first American you see in the street and bit the **** out of him? This will teach your mugger a lesson, right??

Forget about it being foreigners.

Had they chased a vehicle full of Thai thugs the result would have been the same.  Everybody played by "Thailand Rules",  (Pattaya subsection).

And isn't TV full of people saying that foreigners should comply with Thai "norms" and conventions?

A "Q" vehicle (see Q-ship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) seems like a great way to bait and trap Thai thugs (given the weight/muscle advantage of foreigners), but one should make sure that the targets really are thugs. 

PS I don't believe I have ever posted a criticism of "cowardly" Thai battle tactics (common in Eastern warfare), but maybe someone will catch me out.

Archived