Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

webfact

I haven't seen all the video because I'm only a subscriber to this site. It seems like the CCTV video we're seeing here is the end of the fight and doesn't show the beginning or middle. It sounds to me like maybe there was a fight between the Aussies and some Thais, involving damage to the vehicle and then a chase, and the scooter got clipped during the chase and these two boys stepped into the middle of it. The Aussies could have thought the two boys were part of the earlier group.

Is that consistent with the video I haven't seen?

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/22/2016 at 12:09 PM, taichiplanet said:

very unfair fight. i hope the culprits are taught a lesson about Thainess as a normal Thai fight must consist of 5 Thais to 1 Farang.

and what about the circumstances where five to seven Thais brutally attack one victim - and there are so many cases like that.

On 9/23/2016 at 12:37 PM, pegman said:

For all you guys cheering on the farangs in this just remember if there are race wars we are badly outnumbered. 

there is nothing to cheer the farangs about. what they did was totally unacceptable but it is an eye opener for everyone to note that it is not fair for a pack to attack  a low numbered victim/s.

If the farang bikers hit the Thai motorbike i bet they were drunk and pissed off because no bar girl would give their wang any attention, andthen they brutalized thai national young men? If true, then castrate the farang bikers please. These types of farang are ruining thailand.

4 hours ago, Kolantaman said:

If the farang bikers hit the Thai motorbike i bet they were drunk and pissed off because no bar girl would give their wang any attention, andthen they brutalized thai national young men? If true, then castrate the farang bikers please. These types of farang are ruining thailand.

Best not to post whilst still to high :stoner:

On 9/22/2016 at 2:09 PM, manarak said:

no report on injuries?

foreigners on Thais for once.

I'm quite happy with the decision of at least one state in Australia to ban bikie gangs.  They had it coming with violence, the murder of a guy at an airport, and drug dealing.

sorry to say but looks like foreigners are starting to play the same game over the crap time to fight back and fight back they did 

I had a good laugh watching the guys on the bike run like there life depended on it to many men and too big for them if was only 1 guy then fare fight 4 against one 

On 9/22/2016 at 11:09 AM, ezzra said:

Not a big fan of those bikers guys, but for once, the shoe is on the other foot... and it hurt good....

How are they bikers when in a car? Maybee just tattoos big guys?

But it is not illegal to defend yourself so if attacked as they were well done for the self defence method used (bigger numbers)

Archived