BANGKOK 24 January 2019 03:39
webfact

Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

2 hours ago, z42 said:

Som nam na. The thai guys chased down these foreign thugs, and got their asses whupped.

No sympathy from me

Yes, they got a kicking from a group of cowards who cannot fight one on one, typical.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

EXACTLY they chased the car and it turned out to be full of bikers that could fight back and luckily there were 4 of them and not one 

As for your comment foreign thugs, how do you know that ???? they obviously were defending themselves  I am guessing that ignorant comment comes from you judging the way they look as opposed to actual fact. 

Or perhaps he saw the video.

• Like 1

These biker guys need licking up. Sure it us usually the other way around we know but that does not make it right.

These guys must be some of the classy people TAT want to attract, if so I don't want to see the rejects.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

Well the story is expanding and I just saw a picture of the bikers windscreen all smashed in which is what the thai guys did when they caught up with the car SHOCKING HUH innocent thais I THINK NOT 

they attacked the bikers car 

...after the 'bikers' hit and run.

• Like 1

oh dear after the beating he took did not look that bad more interest on the broken duxtbin silly boys taking on men not the brightest ideas

Why are the colours of the bikies blurred out on the video? Might be easier to idetify them if you could see which group they belong too.

Forget about it being foreigners.

Had they chased a vehicle full of Thai thugs the result would have been the same.  Everybody played by "Thailand Rules",  (Pattaya subsection).

And isn't TV full of people saying that foreigners should comply with Thai "norms" and conventions?

A "Q" vehicle (see Q-ship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) seems like a great way to bait and trap Thai thugs (given the weight/muscle advantage of foreigners), but one should make sure that the targets really are thugs. 

PS I don't believe I have ever posted a criticism of "cowardly" Thai battle tactics (common in Eastern warfare), but maybe someone will catch me out.

Edited by Enoon