Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

webfact

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. nobody can see Thais running towards the farang vehicle in this clip???????

2, I wonder what will happen to the farangs when they are caught, will they get the same level of justice as the Thais in the hua hin Case not so long ago, when a bunch of Thai thugs attacked a couple of OAPs for bumping into them???

Probably not, as it is doubtful any of the attackers in this clip are related to someone  influential in Thai society.  

Personally, I think there must have been a more serious  reason for the attack, and it  will obviously go to show what the Thai justice system will make of this case when they are caught and prosecuted in a case where the boot is on the other head for a change. 

3. Where were all the local Thais when needed to defend their countrymen in a good old hoe down against the farangs ??

Where are those Hua Hin attackers now?  What was the final outcome of that attack, apart from the apologies from the attackers and baskets of chicken stock offered to the OAPs  by the TAT?

Judging by some of the comments here, I must be watching a totally different video clip than the one shown on the OP????  I see no collisions, I see nobody running towards a car, I see a shadow behind the bike as it pulls up. and I see scared youths running from a maybe frightening situation ??????????

Amazes me how many posters are complaining about the Thai/s coping a beating. Sure it was wrong for 3 big blokes to beat up that Thai - but that is only because all the other Thais ran away (they lost their assumed 5/1 advantage?). 

There is another website (mentioned earlier) that provides more detail and pictures. And there are more web sites showing even more details.  This is the story (so far):   A group of  Thais attacked the SUV (with bikers in it) with bricks and bars and bats  (someone claimed a machete involved) and then the bikers all got out and started to fight back.  Most of the Thais ran away. The bikers caught one of them and beat him up - that is the CCTV footage.  

AGAIN - yes it was wrong to beat him up so much. YES - it could have caused serious damage or even killed him.

BUT - it is a lesson that all young Thai thugs need to learn.  If you always bully people, one day you may find yourself up against someone that will beat the khrapp out of you.  

They could have taken the vehicle details and a photo and gone to the police about the damage to the bike. They chose the violent approach, and they got violence back.  No sympathy from me.

And all us posters making similar comments about Thais getting beaten up, dont hate Thais.  It is just good to see them getting their own back - because most stories are about a group of Thais beating up a Farang.  If they had killed the guy, that would not be the case - we would not be making such comments.

There is never any excuse for this kind of behaviour by anybody. It is immature, uncivilised and, I'm afraid. all too typical of this type of self-evidently low quality visitor. Why these people are admitted to the country in the first place is baffling. One look at them - beer bellied, shaven headed thugs - and surely any immigration officer should think twice before stamping their passports. They clearly do not have the intelligence to understand they are in another country and another culture. If they did and knew how to handle the situation in a way appropriate to the culture of the country then this ugly incident might never have occurred. One hopes they are apprehended and made an example of.

3 minutes ago, tonyjimmac said:

There is never any excuse for this kind of behaviour by anybody. It is immature, uncivilised and, I'm afraid. all too typical of this type of self-evidently low quality visitor. Why these people are admitted to the country in the first place is baffling. One look at them - beer bellied, shaven headed thugs - and surely any immigration officer should think twice before stamping their passports. They clearly do not have the intelligence to understand they are in another country and another culture. If they did and knew how to handle the situation in a way appropriate to the culture of the country then this ugly incident might never have occurred. One hopes they are apprehended and made an example of.

So Err please tell me what you would do finding 3 thai guys smashing your car up with golf clubs bats and a machete while you are in the car WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?

12 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

EXACTLY they chased the car and it turned out to be full of bikers that could fight back and luckily there were 4 of them and not one 

As for your comment foreign thugs, how do you know that ???? they obviously were defending themselves  I am guessing that ignorant comment comes from you judging the way they look as opposed to actual fact. 

the foreign guys where defending themselves...what??  The expats hit their bike, would you not go after someone that hit your car / bike? Then the expats stop their car and beat the shit out of the kids. Dont see where that is defending.

6 minutes ago, ericthai said:

the foreign guys where defending themselves...what??  The expats hit their bike, would you not go after someone that hit your car / bike? Then the expats stop their car and beat the shit out of the kids. Dont see where that is defending.

Yes I would go after them but I would not immediately start smashing their car up with Golf clubs and bats maybe I would be civilized and say hey you hit my bike and go from there , instead these thai guys immediately started smashing their car up OVER 100,OOO BAHT damage 

They were right to exit the car and lay into them,

well the ones they could catch anyway which was only one

12 minutes ago, tonyjimmac said:

They clearly do not have the intelligence to understand they are in another country and another culture. If they did and knew how to handle the situation in a way appropriate to the culture of the country then this ugly incident might never have occurred.

Completely the opposite. I think these men reacted exactly in a way appropriate to the culture. First hit and run and then responded with violence after their car was smashed by golf clubs.

EXACTLY they chased the car and it turned out to be full of bikers that could fight back and luckily there were 4 of them and not one 

As for your comment foreign thugs, how do you know that ???? they obviously were defending themselves  I am guessing that ignorant comment comes from you judging the way they look as opposed to actual fact. 

Defending themselves?

4 giant bodybuilder biker thugs, eh sorry, I mean bikers, on 1 small 22 year old Thai guy?

12 hours ago, Alive said:

This seems to show that foreigners also are cowardly people who attack in packs too breaking some TV members theories.

The western thugs should be rounded up, jailed and detattooed.

you , showing you know very little about how violence occurs here and what happens when it does, go pick some fights in the sand pit.

Three COWARDLY THUGS hope they are locked-up in a suitable Thai Prison where they will perhaps be Dealt With in an Appropriate manner.

No matter who started it, having three FAT PIGS tackle one small guy and Head Kick him just shows they have come from the lowest of the low. Absolute Bags of PUKE!

14 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

Looks to me like 2 guys jumped off the bike and ran towards the Bikers WE ALL KNOW the usual story but I guess these guys did not realize the car would be full of burly bikers 

If you read the report it states that two Thai boys were eating in the Soi when a black vehicle drove past colliding with one of the Thai boy's motorbike and knocking it over but didn't stop. The two boys ran after it intending to do whatever, but were confronted by the Hells Angels bikers who beat them up.

The Thai boys probably didn't realize the danger they were putting themselves in considering that Hells Angels bikers aren't exactly renowned for being amiable types. You can see that at least one of them was a Hells Angels because his vest has their logo printed on the back of it. It's visible at 1:06 in the video.

1 hour ago, DiamondKing said:

The stupidity of the members here and the lack of actually looking at the evidence and seeing that these guys car was attacked with bats and golf clubs and smashed up to the tune of 100,000 plus baht belies belief.

I really have to conclude most are lacking in the mental department here on TV because if guys were smashing my car up with bats and Golf clubs i would pray i had some mates in the car with me else it could of been a very different story.

Eh? Where on earth in the video do you see any evidence of these bikers vehicle being attacked with baseball bats and golf clubs? That's a downright lie and you know it.

You're just making things up as you go along to support your warped view of the incident. One might even ask if you were one of these thugs the way you seem to be defending them.

I really dont get you guys these Guys WERE ATTACKED yet you bitch about them defending themselves and winning guess youlike to read about victims instead of stories where the potential victims fought back and won.

3 on 1 is never good but there were more than 3 thais at the start 

Show us the evidence where it can be seen that the bikers were attacked by a couple of Thai kids.

Come along now, don't be shy.

Really, Hell's Angels bikers. It reaĺly is quite funny, a couple of Thai kid punks chasing after Hell's Angels bikers. I know we shouldn't condone violence and all that,  still it is quite funny. Nobody dead anyway. I'm still laughing. I'm kind of picturing the look on the Thai kids faces when those guys stepped out of the vehicle, probably expecting a decrepit Farang with a walking stick.

I have waited a long time for the circumstances to be reversed but this was NOT the situation it was deserved. 

These fat-ass scumbag bikers are no better than the Thai thugs who beat up on farang because in all of these cases it was undeserved....including this beat down. 

The two Thai guys had a legitimate claim to pursue these guys because these fatasses did a hit & run--they damaged property and fled. The rightful owners of that property had a legitimate reason to pursue. 

And any one of these lardass bikers should have fought one-on-one since they outweighed those skinny kids by atleast 3:1. The other guys should have waited on the sidelines in case any other Thai jumped in. 

You watch if there is now an increase in Thai gang-style attacks on lone farang as a "payback".

these guys deserve to go to jail for aggravated assault and damage to property and leaving the scene of an accident. They are scumbags. 

2 hours ago, Xircal said:

And I suppose if it was your bike that got rammed by a vehicle and damaged but didn't stop, you'd make no attempt to go and talk to the driver?

Get the bloody plate number, then take it to the cops. Why risk a confrontation, oh wait, unless you think the numbers are on your side.

4 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

The stupidity of the members here and the lack of actually looking at the evidence and seeing that these guys car was attacked with bats and golf clubs and smashed up to the tune of 100,000 plus baht belies belief.

I really have to conclude most are lacking in the mental department here on TV because if guys were smashing my car up with bats and Golf clubs i would pray i had some mates in the car with me else it could of been a very different story.

I did not locate the video evidence of their car getting destroyed by bats and clubs.

Can you attach it? 

Thanks

1 minute ago, Rorri said:

Is there any evidence their bike was actually damaged?

Immaterial.

The bikers vehicle was fleeing. It was reasonable of the owner of the motorbike to pursue before checking to inspect his vehicle for damage...same as any other country the bikers had a legal obligation to stop and they instead ran. 

They are no better than the Thai scum that everyone, including me, is always complaining about here.

14 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Appears to me it would have been a fair fight if the Thai man's friends had not been such cowards and ran away. If the thai guys would have  stayed and helped it would probably have been one on one.or 3 on 3 depends on how you look at it. Blame themselves for their friends beating. I am sure the Thai's will return with all the  young guys from the village to even the score when they can make it 5 to one in their favor.

Even then it could prove dangerous for the thais.

6 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Immaterial.

The bikers vehicle was fleeing. It was reasonable of the owner of the motorbike to pursue before checking to inspect his vehicle for damage...same as any other country the bikers had a legal obligation to stop and they instead ran. 

They are no better than the Thai scum that everyone, including me, is always complaining about here.

The problem I see, here, is everyone is believing the thai version, this could be a mistake.

Archived