Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

webfact

22 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

Looks to me like 2 guys jumped off the bike and ran towards the Bikers WE ALL KNOW the usual story but I guess these guys did not realize the car would be full of burly bikers 

right you are and if the driver was alone they would possibly beat him up.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Torrens54 said:

Three COWARDLY THUGS hope they are locked-up in a suitable Thai Prison where they will perhaps be Dealt With in an Appropriate manner.

No matter who started it, having three FAT PIGS tackle one small guy and Head Kick him just shows they have come from the lowest of the low. Absolute Bags of PUKE!

Thai's of course follow Marquis of Queensbury rules? If the SUV had a farang guy with his wife and kids in it, what do you think the Thai "boys" would have done? I suspect something worse than the bikers.

19 hours ago, inzman said:

Hahahah, this made my day! First time since  in 12 years I read a story about a Thai getting his butt whipped by whitey. I'm so freaking happy they got done good.  Som nom na pussies. Now lets

see if the boys get the proverbial 500 baht fine or is that only for the locals after they kick  the head in on some old lady tourist. 

i sure hope they get  fines and punishment meted out to thai  offenders. otherwise it could miscarriage of justice.

12 hours ago, thairay said:

Could someone please tell me the rules for fighting in the street. Slap a bit? One punch and wait?No kicking? If you have to go at it, go all in and finish the job? Many ideas here but the fact is you never know the other mans game so you best run or get dirty.

it is free for all until your pent up feelings have been released and you return to your senses because in the process of the fight you are definitely out of your senses.

10 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

The Thai report on the video makes out the Thai MEN to be child teenagers... then says they are in their 20s!!!

If they went chasing the driver of the car they were going looking for a fight.  They got it. 

they were no teenagers  but full grown adults who went to look for revenge but got  beaten up (which i do not approve)

10 minutes ago, sahibji said:

it is free for all until your pent up feelings have been released and you return to your senses because in the process of the fight you are definitely out of your senses.

Maybe use of personal defence skills without emotion. Never fight in anger   and finish what you start

Must have been a shock to see 4 burly guys and not an elderly falang to beat up on.

Apparently this is bigger news than when 8-15 Thai security beat up on a drunk foreign tourist with sticks and whatever for arguing over a bill. Just worried Pattaya is becoming like a mini Chicago.

Didn't the bikers leave the scene of an accident after damaging a motorbike?

Maybe this is a case of everybody acting wrong,let the police sort it out.

Seems like some people like the fact the Thai man got beat up but i do not think street justice is the way to go.

Were the Thai dudes intending to do violence upon the white devil moto bothering interlopers, or not?

If so ... fair to assume they would have been the violent brutes if they could have?

So this is a morally ambiguous incident, yes?

No innocent angels in it ...

Well except for Hell's angels.

Could have continued to escalate further.  Out comes a knife or a 9mm pistol, shots are fired,  bullets go astray into a nearby noodle shop, killing a 6 year old girl having dinner with her Mom.  

Over some damage to a motorbike. 

As far as we can make out, the truck hit a 'bike and didn't stop to talk to the owner about insurance/paying for the cost of damage - bad behaviour number 1.

The owner of the 'bike then chased the truck (with a few of his friends) and then attacked the truck, causing a lot of damage, because they didn't realise the truck contained a number of large Australians - bad behaviour number 2.

The large Aussies then came out of the van, caught one of them and  ganged up/beat/kicked him - bad behaviour number 3.

In short, they all behaved badly - but fortunately (and incomprehensibly?) nobody appears to be badly hurt!

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Alive said:

Doesn't matter. I see three thug-like creatures beating a guy up kicking him as worse as I have seen in any of the other clips.

The bikers probably learnt how to kick a man (or woman) in the head when they are lying down. Remember Hua Hin and hundreds of other cases? To the Thais I say don't pick up fights you know you'll lose; you have no chance unless there's 5 of you on 1 farang!

What a bunch of low-life thugs.  

It's no wonder Thais flip out on foreigners when so many of them think they're entitled to anything they want wherever they go.

If a bunch of Thais, or heaven forbid Chinese or other Asians, ganged up on an Aussie in Australia you can bet the entire media would be up in arms and there would be a massive witchhunt with many innocent victims.

Just now, nemrut said:

What a bunch of low-life thugs.  

It's no wonder Thais flip out on foreigners when too many them think they can do anything they want wherever the go.

If a bunch of Thais, or heaven forbid Chinese or other Asians, ganged up on an Aussie in Australia you can bet the entire media would be up in arms and there would be a massive witchhunt with many innocent victims.

To be honest mate,   Thais guys are much worse than the bikers

will ever be.  The bikers would know when to stop.

Thai guys dont.     Have a read round the internet and see what these

young Thai  guys do to old tourists for the smallest of imfringments

its truly disguising.  :bah:

9 hours ago, nausea said:

Really, Hell's Angels bikers. It reaĺly is quite funny, a couple of Thai kid punks chasing after Hell's Angels bikers. I know we shouldn't condone violence and all that,  still it is quite funny. Nobody dead anyway. I'm still laughing. I'm kind of picturing the look on the Thai kids faces when those guys stepped out of the vehicle, probably expecting a decrepit Farang with a walking stick.

I remember once years ago walking through the back streets of Patong and saw from a distance down the road a group of thais kicking a young what looked like an Aussie tourist guy on the ground, somehow the young kids mates must have been alerted and they came running to help , now that we have   even numbers , the thais ran away , I couldnt believe how cowardly that looked , 

it is an interesting one to see the shoe on the other foot , not that I condone it , it is still wrong 

2 minutes ago, Silverfern62 said:

I remember once years ago walking through the back streets of Patong and saw from a distance down the road a group of thais kicking a young what looked like an Aussie tourist guy on the ground, somehow the young kids mates must have been alerted and they came running to help , now that we have   even numbers , the thais ran away , I couldnt believe how cowardly that looked , 

it is an interesting one to see the shoe on the other foot , not that I condone it , it is still wrong 

What made you think he was an Aussie, did he wear a hat with corks dangling from it?

Archived