Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

webfact

8 hours ago, PattayaBoy said:

Its cousins of my gf employee, she took day off to look after them, she said farangs in truck knocked bike and thais chased them then got beat up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I dont trust a word Im told here, a  guy once hit  my car with his  motorbike and claimed the neat hole he  punched in my rear light with his brake lever was " already there"

Only after about 30  minutes did he confess  it was him and then said it was " bad  luck" for him today, not because of the fact he hit me but because I was prepared to argue with the insurance against his pathetic argument...............I held his  bike up to my tail light and the lever was at the exact height and size of the hole, fitted  like a glove................LIAR!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours ago, jwongbkk said:

But, who isn't used to this ruckus of a country, Defending their OWN rotten kind and fleecing the foreigners.
TIT to the max...

It seems very little coming out of Thailand is good for Thailand these days. Whatever is good for Thailand certainly isn't this.

Thais are civilized and can provide good reasons for their despicable behaviour, such as drunkeness, anger over debts, jealous love revenge acts, trying to convince mummy to pay for an expensive motorbike or just generally being too busy to do one's community service or show up for court.

Foreigners are eels: you take what you want then throw them back, unless they wriggle and flap out of control in which case just bash their head in, take what you want then throw them back. They're slippery, those foreigners.

On 9/22/2016 at 11:21 AM, mercman24 said:

boo hoo,  go crying to the cops, bet that surprised ya, when 4 bikers got out of that van,

please someone quickly call the hospital , we have 2 in need of a wa wa wambulance for being stupid .

4 grown up 35+ bodybuilding tattooed thugs runs into a guys motorcycle, and doesn't care to step out to check on the damage, but instead just ignore and keeps driving. 

The little 21 year old of course gets upset because the car that ran into his motorcycle, and of course the guy jumps on the motorcycle and want to follow up on the matter.

Is that strange?? Wouldn't you do it?

These 4 grown up 35+ bodybuilding tattooed thugs jump out of the car, and beat the living crap out of your 21 year old ass. 

That is fair? 

7 hours ago, andApples said:

4 grown up 35+ bodybuilding tattooed thugs runs into a guys motorcycle, and doesn't care to step out to check on the damage, but instead just ignore and keeps driving. 

The little 21 year old of course gets upset because the car that ran into his motorcycle, and of course the guy jumps on the motorcycle and want to follow up on the matter.

Is that strange?? Wouldn't you do it?

These 4 grown up 35+ bodybuilding tattooed thugs jump out of the car, and beat the living crap out of your 21 year old ass. 

That is fair? 

Hit and run behavior ,   i wonder where people get that from ?

Let me see,     i just cant remember  where i have read about this ?

im sure it will come to me soon. !!!!!

That's it first wife was smashed off a motor bike and the Thai guy just

left her  in the road.

I could not careless about this incident,  there was no good people.

Did enjoy the video.  :thumbsup:

Hope the biker gang goes and gets the money back.

no one should have paid any more than the other.

23 hours ago, jvs said:

Didn't the bikers leave the scene of an accident after damaging a motorbike?

Maybe this is a case of everybody acting wrong,let the police sort it out.

Seems like some people like the fact the Thai man got beat up but i do not think street justice is the way to go.

Oh this is a common practice here too.

On 9/23/2016 at 7:23 PM, chazzerau said:

I am quite surprised by many of the comments - People seemed to have forgot that the Van of Bikers trashed a person's scooter. They did not stop to acknowledge the incident that was clearly their fault. If it happened to you, like when a car hits another car and they did not stop, you'd give chase too.

The Thai fella needed to confront the driver so he can get compensated for the damage they did to his scooter. He was unlikely looking for a fight. 

I don't need to detail the rest....it is evident what happened and the beaten boy was a unfortunate victim of a hit and run and a violent beating. Their faces are clearly seen, there are so many eye witnesses and it was on Thai news. Those 4 thugs will now see a special side of Justice - Thai style and their jails ain't nothing like Belgian or German jails (wherever they are from) and they will now be in general population and every hard core thai gangsters/murderers will give them a very very warm welcome. What they will do to them will be far worse than the kid that got smacked up. I'm actually more worried for the bikers now! 

New details about the incident have recently come to light if you care to look for them.  Whether they are true or not I don't know, but along the lines of the Thais attacked the car with weapons over a parking dispute prior to the video evidence.  Perhaps you are as new here as your membership suggests, but those who have been around the block will not necessarily swallow one side of the story without at least attempting to learn the other.

I do wonder what you base your comment 'He (it was they- but according to the other reports the others ran away) was unlikely looking for a fight' on.  Have you never seen the behaviour of these young Thai 'gangsters'?

At least you didn't make any comments about 'dropping the soap' or 'getting a new boyfriend while on the inside', so all hope is not lost for you quite yet.

EDIT: There you go- PattayaBoy has kindly done your research for you just below.

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 7:23 PM, chazzerau said:

I am quite surprised by many of the comments - People seemed to have forgot that the Van of Bikers trashed a person's scooter. They did not stop to acknowledge the incident that was clearly their fault. If it happened to you, like when a car hits another car and they did not stop, you'd give chase too.

The Thai fella needed to confront the driver so he can get compensated for the damage they did to his scooter. He was unlikely looking for a fight. 

I don't need to detail the rest....it is evident what happened and the beaten boy was a unfortunate victim of a hit and run and a violent beating. Their faces are clearly seen, there are so many eye witnesses and it was on Thai news. Those 4 thugs will now see a special side of Justice - Thai style and their jails ain't nothing like Belgian or German jails (wherever they are from) and they will now be in general population and every hard core thai gangsters/murderers will give them a very very warm welcome. What they will do to them will be far worse than the kid that got smacked up. I'm actually more worried for the bikers now! 

You haven't got a clue what happened, so don't talk BS

On 23 September 2016 at 7:23 PM, chazzerau said:

You make assumptions without reading the facts.

Are you actually reading the posts? It says in may posts they're Australian bikers.

"He was unlikely looking for a fight"  .... Did you read the car windscreen was smashed?

Please mate, read the posts before making assumptions and then posting YOUR own guess's .

You dont sound the brightest spark but with respect you didnt read all the posts before you commented.

i think I can safely say having met hundreds of young Thai men that they can get very aggressive and will fight in groups when that happens.

They love to act aggressively in all situations.

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

You haven't got a clue what happened, so don't talk BS

Yes......looking at the pick-up does not fit the thai version of events......it would of taken 10 thais to take these 3 guys down,but

they fought back and thai cowardness come to the fore.....

I must admit I was surprised at the posts from the farangs to this news item.  I was expecting most farangs here on thaivisa to gang up on the bikers and suggest that they were at fault and that the police should go after them.  This is actually a heart-warming story in the knowledge that, FOR ONCE, Thai outlaw thugs were not able to take advantage of a helpless bunch of farangs.  Instead they got their butts beat, and probably still got off lucky.  I am tired of the "we have to understand their culture" thing only going one way.  Thais regularly pound farangs almost to death, then when things go to court, seldom if ever is real justice done.  Often as not, the Thais will make death threats to the farangs if they even intend to pursue charges.  As for myself, I am a motorcycle enthusiast and have found that 99.99% of all bikers....even the more notorious ones that make news headlines too often, are for the most part a law-abiding bunch of guys.  I have found that if you give them the respect that they deserve, the LAST thing you will have to worry about is their attacking you.

I only wish that things would turn out this way more often.  Sadly, fights in Thailand with farangs vs Thai are almost never fair.  Thais will readily gang up on foreigners like a pack of rats attacking a piece of cheese.  

I hope the bikers are able to evade any police thugs that will come after them as a result of what happened.  No doubt they will side with the Thais.

22 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

You make assumptions without reading the facts.

Are you actually reading the posts? It says in may posts they're Australian bikers.

"He was unlikely looking for a fight"  .... Did you read the car windscreen was smashed?

Please mate, read the posts before making assumptions and then posting YOUR own guess's .

You dont sound the brightest spark but with respect you didnt read all the posts before you commented.

i think I can safely say having met hundreds of young Thai men that they can get very aggressive and will fight in groups when that happens.

They love to act aggressively in all situations.

Talking about not being the brightest spark......

I  know I'll have met many more Thai young men than you. I've worked here for 31 years and some of that time was working in technical colleges, universities and correctional facilities. 

You couldn't be farther from the truth. Most Thais avoid confrontation and use violence as the last resort.

Where do you live, out of interest?

Talking about not being the brightest spark......

I  know I'll have met many more Thai young men than you. I've worked here for 31 years and some of that time was working in technical colleges, universities and correctional facilities. 

You couldn't be farther from the truth. Most Thais avoid confrontation and use violence as the last resort.

Where do you live, out of interest?

Thats cuz they cowards?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On 9/25/2016 at 2:05 PM, cromagnon said:

I must admit I was surprised at the posts from the farangs to this news item.  I was expecting most farangs here on thaivisa to gang up on the bikers and suggest that they were at fault and that the police should go after them.  This is actually a heart-warming story in the knowledge that, FOR ONCE, Thai outlaw thugs were not able to take advantage of a helpless bunch of farangs.  Instead they got their butts beat, and probably still got off lucky.  I am tired of the "we have to understand their culture" thing only going one way.  Thais regularly pound farangs almost to death, then when things go to court, seldom if ever is real justice done.  Often as not, the Thais will make death threats to the farangs if they even intend to pursue charges.  As for myself, I am a motorcycle enthusiast and have found that 99.99% of all bikers....even the more notorious ones that make news headlines too often, are for the most part a law-abiding bunch of guys.  I have found that if you give them the respect that they deserve, the LAST thing you will have to worry about is their attacking you.

I only wish that things would turn out this way more often.  Sadly, fights in Thailand with farangs vs Thai are almost never fair.  Thais will readily gang up on foreigners like a pack of rats attacking a piece of cheese.  

I hope the bikers are able to evade any police thugs that will come after them as a result of what happened.  No doubt they will side with the Thais.

This gang of biker boys must be in your 0.01% then as they did a hit and run on the Thai motorcycle.

• 1 year later...

At the Pattaya police station, the Australians handed over $5,670 (150,000 Baht) to the victims and $190 to a Thai man who reportedly took photos of the Australians before the incident.

Pattaya police chief Colonel Apichai Krobphet said he expects to file criminal charges once investigators receive medical reports about the extent of the injuries inflicted.

The anonymous story said the Hells Angels members were warned not to park their pick-up truck outside a bar.

"They ignored this warning and were then set upon by a group of around ten Thai men who were wielding bats, golf clubs and machetes," said the Pattaya One website.

"In an attempt to escape they clipped a parked motorbike inciting others to join the attack."

"The Aussies got out to inspect the damage to their truck and were set upon again [but] that time they retaliated and this is what is caught on the now infamous clip," said Pattaya One.

The site also posted photographs of a damaged vehicle, reportedly belonging to the Australian bikies.

Pattaya is well-known haven for criminals, drug dealers and sex workers.

From ABC 

At the Pattaya police station, the Australians handed over $5,670 (150,000 Baht) to the victims and $190 to a Thai man who reportedly took photos of the Australians before the incident.
Pattaya police chief Colonel Apichai Krobphet said he expects to file criminal charges once investigators receive medical reports about the extent of the injuries inflicted.

The anonymous story said the Hells Angels members were warned not to park their pick-up truck outside a bar.
"They ignored this warning and were then set upon by a group of around ten Thai men who were wielding bats, golf clubs and machetes," said the Pattaya One website.
"In an attempt to escape they clipped a parked motorbike inciting others to join the attack."
"The Aussies got out to inspect the damage to their truck and were set upon again [but] that time they retaliated and this is what is caught on the now infamous clip," said Pattaya One.
The site also posted photographs of a damaged vehicle, reportedly belonging to the Australian bikies.
Pattaya is well-known haven for criminals, drug dealers and sex workers.

From ABC 

Old news ... this is getting boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 9/22/2016 at 11:09 AM, taichiplanet said:

very unfair fight. i hope the culprits are taught a lesson about Thainess as a normal Thai fight must consist of 5 Thais to 1 Farang.

Fighting is never a good idea, but I understand your point.

On 9/22/2016 at 11:31 AM, Alive said:

This seems to show that foreigners also are cowardly people who attack in packs too breaking some TV members theories.

The western thugs should be rounded up, jailed and detattooed.

THe bikers do just as bad as ignorant Thais often do.

I watched the linked video twice and didn't see any van from which the bikers exited.

Is there another more complete  copy of this video?

Archived