BANGKOK 22 February 2019 10:42
webfact

Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

I am quite surprised by many of the comments - People seemed to have forgot that the Van of Bikers trashed a person's scooter. They did not stop to acknowledge the incident that was clearly their fault. If it happened to you, like when a car hits another car and they did not stop, you'd give chase too.

The Thai fella needed to confront the driver so he can get compensated for the damage they did to his scooter. He was unlikely looking for a fight. 

I don't need to detail the rest....it is evident what happened and the beaten boy was a unfortunate victim of a hit and run and a violent beating. Their faces are clearly seen, there are so many eye witnesses and it was on Thai news. Those 4 thugs will now see a special side of Justice - Thai style and their jails ain't nothing like Belgian or German jails (wherever they are from) and they will now be in general population and every hard core thai gangsters/murderers will give them a very very warm welcome. What they will do to them will be far worse than the kid that got smacked up. I'm actually more worried for the bikers now! 

I guess you don't read the posts. It's all over now!
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, PattayaBoy said:

Its cousins of my gf employee, she took day off to look after them, she said farangs in truck knocked bike and thais chased them then got beat up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I dont trust a word Im told here, a  guy once hit  my car with his  motorbike and claimed the neat hole he  punched in my rear light with his brake lever was " already there"

Only after about 30  minutes did he confess  it was him and then said it was " bad  luck" for him today, not because of the fact he hit me but because I was prepared to argue with the insurance against his pathetic argument...............I held his  bike up to my tail light and the lever was at the exact height and size of the hole, fitted  like a glove................LIAR!

• Like 1

<deleted> what kinda double standard system we have here in Thailand!
But, who isn't used to this ruckus of a country, Defending their OWN rotten kind and fleecing the foreigners.
TIT to the max...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jwongbkk said:

But, who isn't used to this ruckus of a country, Defending their OWN rotten kind and fleecing the foreigners.
TIT to the max...

It seems very little coming out of Thailand is good for Thailand these days. Whatever is good for Thailand certainly isn't this.

Thais are civilized and can provide good reasons for their despicable behaviour, such as drunkeness, anger over debts, jealous love revenge acts, trying to convince mummy to pay for an expensive motorbike or just generally being too busy to do one's community service or show up for court.

Foreigners are eels: you take what you want then throw them back, unless they wriggle and flap out of control in which case just bash their head in, take what you want then throw them back. They're slippery, those foreigners.

On 9/22/2016 at 11:21 AM, mercman24 said:

boo hoo,  go crying to the cops, bet that surprised ya, when 4 bikers got out of that van,

please someone quickly call the hospital , we have 2 in need of a wa wa wambulance for being stupid .

Edited by mikiea

4 grown up 35+ bodybuilding tattooed thugs runs into a guys motorcycle, and doesn't care to step out to check on the damage, but instead just ignore and keeps driving. 

The little 21 year old of course gets upset because the car that ran into his motorcycle, and of course the guy jumps on the motorcycle and want to follow up on the matter.

Is that strange?? Wouldn't you do it?

These 4 grown up 35+ bodybuilding tattooed thugs jump out of the car, and beat the living crap out of your 21 year old ass. 

That is fair? 

Edited by andApples

7 hours ago, andApples said:

4 grown up 35+ bodybuilding tattooed thugs runs into a guys motorcycle, and doesn't care to step out to check on the damage, but instead just ignore and keeps driving. 

The little 21 year old of course gets upset because the car that ran into his motorcycle, and of course the guy jumps on the motorcycle and want to follow up on the matter.

Is that strange?? Wouldn't you do it?

These 4 grown up 35+ bodybuilding tattooed thugs jump out of the car, and beat the living crap out of your 21 year old ass. 

That is fair? 

Hit and run behavior ,   i wonder where people get that from ?

Let me see,     i just cant remember  where i have read about this ?

im sure it will come to me soon. !!!!!

That's it first wife was smashed off a motor bike and the Thai guy just

left her  in the road.

I could not careless about this incident,  there was no good people.

Did enjoy the video.  :thumbsup:

Hope the biker gang goes and gets the money back.

no one should have paid any more than the other.

23 hours ago, jvs said:

Didn't the bikers leave the scene of an accident after damaging a motorbike?

Maybe this is a case of everybody acting wrong,let the police sort it out.

Seems like some people like the fact the Thai man got beat up but i do not think street justice is the way to go.

Oh this is a common practice here too.

On 2016-09-22 at 11:59 PM, Rorri said:

The problem I see, here, is everyone is believing the thai version, this could be a mistake.

The Thais smashed the bikers car and agreed to pay 150 000 thb in fines.

14450007_751411081663314_8881549586138185388_n.jpg

Bikers smashed car1.jpg

Bikers smashed car 3.jpg

Bikers car 4.jpg

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 7:23 PM, chazzerau said:

I am quite surprised by many of the comments - People seemed to have forgot that the Van of Bikers trashed a person's scooter. They did not stop to acknowledge the incident that was clearly their fault. If it happened to you, like when a car hits another car and they did not stop, you'd give chase too.

The Thai fella needed to confront the driver so he can get compensated for the damage they did to his scooter. He was unlikely looking for a fight. 

I don't need to detail the rest....it is evident what happened and the beaten boy was a unfortunate victim of a hit and run and a violent beating. Their faces are clearly seen, there are so many eye witnesses and it was on Thai news. Those 4 thugs will now see a special side of Justice - Thai style and their jails ain't nothing like Belgian or German jails (wherever they are from) and they will now be in general population and every hard core thai gangsters/murderers will give them a very very warm welcome. What they will do to them will be far worse than the kid that got smacked up. I'm actually more worried for the bikers now! 

You haven't got a clue what happened, so don't talk BS

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TommyUK1960 said:

Looked like the Thai guys were looking for trouble but it backfired

Or did it? :stoner: