Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

webfact

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahah, this made my day! First time since  in 12 years I read a story about a Thai getting his butt whipped by whitey. I'm so freaking happy they got done good.  Som nom na pussies. Now lets

see if the boys get the proverbial 500 baht fine or is that only for the locals after they kick  the head in on some old lady tourist. 

Not much of a confrontation....Sounds like they got a surprised of what steps outs out a car....

They got their hot air knocked out of them..well one at least as the other ran with his tail between his legs....

Proper response...take down license plate and assess damage to bike then get police involved...

They went to talk shit and got a whooping....emotional response instead of a critical thinking one.  

I don't care for thuggery no matter who the thugs are but I have to say, try as I might, I can't raise any sympathy for the Thai guys.

How often have we seen sickening violence perpetrated by a gang of Thais against one or two individuals, farang or otherwise, simply because their numbers give them the confidence they wouldn't have in a one on one situation.

How easily this story could have been the other way around if there had been only one farang in the car.

Hells Angels beat Thai man senseless in Pattaya street (video)

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter -

PATTAYA — Pattaya police are looking for members of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang who assaulted two Thai men Saturday in a road rage incident.

The attack, recorded on security camera footage, knocked Polrat Chartbutr unconscious and left his friend Nattapong Pooncharoen bruised. Pattaya City police chief Apichai Klobpetch said they expect to arrest them soon.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2016/09/22/hells-angels-beat-thai-man-senseless-pattaya-street-video/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-09-22

All these falung biker morons should be rounded up and deported; if they're gangsters why are they in a foreign country on a tourest visa? we have enough thai youth gangs without falungs flying in here and pretending to be gangsters-which is what they are doing-pretending, sometimes they get carried away and beatup 2 thai teenagers, after trashing their properties, I guess these Thai teens are supposed to pay for the damage even though they don't have enough money to go flying into a foreign country and acting like idiots.  a real 'gangster' hustles for a living and lives hustle to hustle , yet these idiots don't hustle and just handg out at bars and pretend to be gansters all day.. they will get caught and then they're going to whine about how 'tough' the prisons are here, unlike the other prisoners who are real gangsters and are used to having a hard life.

It is because of thugs like that I don’t bother going to Pattaya anymore. The last time I was there I was waiting for a friend of mine to arrive from out of town and I spent a few hours in Baccara on Walking street to kill the time. After about an hour of waiting, two biker guys showed up and it as clear the bar manager knew who they were. They looked so out of place as compared to the rest of the people in that bar it was hard to forget them. One of the had a goatee and tattoos, and if I was to place money on it, it is the same thug in the video.

When a security guard did the same to a thai lad you were all up in arms want g him boiled alive wiped beaten to a pulp!!! Now a bunch of big hard bikers who happen to be foreign do much the same thing and low and behold TV posters give it the old back slapping well done.

Dual standards from the rat pack on here. Quality tv posters eh

3 hours ago, Alive said:

This seems to show that foreigners also are cowardly people who attack in packs too breaking some TV members theories.

The western thugs should be rounded up, jailed and detattooed.

Bikers usually fight mob handed,  gang style.

Now good guys in - bad guys out. What visa or extensions are these bikers on? Assaulting someone, let's leave the racism out, gbh - should be enough for a hefty fine, some jail time and deportation. 

Biker gangs like this are scum and good riddance to them.

Appears to me it would have been a fair fight if the Thai man's friends had not been such cowards and ran away. If the thai guys would have  stayed and helped it would probably have been one on one.or 3 on 3 depends on how you look at it. Blame themselves for their friends beating. I am sure the Thai's will return with all the  young guys from the village to even the score when they can make it 5 to one in their favor.

talk about being on candid camera! those guys will be recognised all over the kingdom.

having said that, it is foreigners on thai's for a change. notice that the boy seems not to be beat up badly, not like the old folks were when a bunch of thai punks beat and kicked them on the ground. guess the foreigners were not as experienced at kicking people on the ground.

...Thai style.....

...they were hoping to be dishing out...rather than receiving.....

...always policing others....time to police their own....

...and never mind the majority's version of things.....

...this is not heaven....and these people are not angels....

Clearly a group of young Thais went after someone, and got more than they  bargained for when they abused and threatened them (for hitting someone's bike).  Maybe other young Thai males will see this and be more careful of huge farang bikers who dont take kindly to being threatened by 50kgs Thais.  If anyone else has ever been subjected to the abuse and threats that can come from a few young male Thais over anything, they will understand - they have no common sense or manners - sheer aggression and anger and no fear of any consequences. This time they were not 'talked down' - they were beaten down - good to see.

If the biker gang bangers had just stopped after hitting the scooter and paid for the damage, the story would have ended there.  Instead they road off like the greasy thugs they are .

When the Thai guys ask for 10-20000b for a 500b scratch.what would have happened then. I'm sure the "Bikers" have seen or heard of 6 on 1 Thai to farang. Were they supposed to pick straws who took care of the problem. And if they broke the windshield of the "Bikers " car each party should pay for damages.

4 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Appears to me it would have been a fair fight if the Thai man's friends had not been such cowards and ran away. If the thai guys would have  stayed and helped it would probably have been one on one.or 3 on 3 depends on how you look at it. Blame themselves for their friends beating. I am sure the Thai's will return with all the  young guys from the village to even the score when they can make it 5 to one in their favor.

Yes, the Thai and his friends will make it 5 to 1 but on some defenseless falang who has always minded his own business. Some falang out there is gonna be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Eventually we'll all go somewhere else along with our wallets.

8 hours ago, taichiplanet said:

very unfair fight. i hope the culprits are taught a lesson about Thainess as a normal Thai fight must consist of 5 Thais to 1 Farang.

Kharma?

Some Thais learned that trying to kick bigger guys is not a viable option.

Cowardly attack from quality thugs. Hope they are found and face the consequences. There is no place in this world for that gutless kicking and punching whether it is Farang or Thai. A serious stint behind bars would be appropriate followed by a return to their homeland where they are probably suited. I wonder what visa they are holding.

8 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

EXACTLY they chased the car and it turned out to be full of bikers that could fight back and luckily there were 4 of them and not one 

As for your comment foreign thugs, how do you know that ???? they obviously were defending themselves  I am guessing that ignorant comment comes from you judging the way they look as opposed to actual fact. 

Hmmm... there's a point at which three guys kicking one guy already on the ground can no longer be seen as "defending themselves". But I guess for some people here these are just nuances...

It´s mostly in movies or books that people have courage to fight one on one. Thai´s and Asians are famous for gang attacks, I know. But bikers and their ilk are known for it too. I think a lot of people, in most of the world, only get enough courage to take up on a fight when they are backed up by their friends. This is generally speaking, I don´t know what really happened prior what was caught on camera. 

After reading about so many gang attacks on lone tourists lately, I can´t help think that for once it was good to read that they bit off a bit more than they could chew. But probably both parties were at fault here. The farangs hit the motorcycle and apparently ran off and the Thais when after them to confront them in a way  I can imagine was not too nice...and then these biker thugs probably has the exact same mindset. It was a situation that was bound to explode.

Archived