BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

No where it say's that the Thais guysdid damage the  ikers car with a Machete and golfclubs prior to that. Dammaging the car for more than 100.000 baht. 

Allways check for both sides of a story. 

To the thai bashers, if you saw some vehicle knock over your bike and drive off, would you go after the vehicle?? No, of course not.

• Like 1

Not much of a confrontation....Sounds like they got a surprised of what steps outs out a car....

They got their hot air knocked out of them..well one at least as the other ran with his tail between his legs....

Proper response...take down license plate and assess damage to bike then get police involved...

They went to talk shit and got a whooping....emotional response instead of a critical thinking one.  

• Like 2

After reading this article, I feel that the trash can should be fixed and compensated for.

3 hours ago, Alive said:

This seems to show that foreigners also are cowardly people who attack in packs too breaking some TV members theories.

The western thugs should be rounded up, jailed and detattooed.

Detattooed lol 

Edited by Condorman

Hells Angels beat Thai man senseless in Pattaya street (video)

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter -

PATTAYA — Pattaya police are looking for members of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang who assaulted two Thai men Saturday in a road rage incident.

The attack, recorded on security camera footage, knocked Polrat Chartbutr unconscious and left his friend Nattapong Pooncharoen bruised. Pattaya City police chief Apichai Klobpetch said they expect to arrest them soon.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2016/09/22/hells-angels-beat-thai-man-senseless-pattaya-street-video/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-09-22
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Alive said:

Doesn't matter. I see three thug-like creatures beating a guy up kicking him as worse as I have seen in any of the other clips.

Off  hand they look like Russians to me. 

• Like 1

All these falung biker morons should be rounded up and deported; if they're gangsters why are they in a foreign country on a tourest visa? we have enough thai youth gangs without falungs flying in here and pretending to be gangsters-which is what they are doing-pretending, sometimes they get carried away and beatup 2 thai teenagers, after trashing their properties, I guess these Thai teens are supposed to pay for the damage even though they don't have enough money to go flying into a foreign country and acting like idiots.  a real 'gangster' hustles for a living and lives hustle to hustle , yet these idiots don't hustle and just handg out at bars and pretend to be gansters all day.. they will get caught and then they're going to whine about how 'tough' the prisons are here, unlike the other prisoners who are real gangsters and are used to having a hard life.

• Like 2

It is because of thugs like that I don’t bother going to Pattaya anymore. The last time I was there I was waiting for a friend of mine to arrive from out of town and I spent a few hours in Baccara on Walking street to kill the time. After about an hour of waiting, two biker guys showed up and it as clear the bar manager knew who they were. They looked so out of place as compared to the rest of the people in that bar it was hard to forget them. One of the had a goatee and tattoos, and if I was to place money on it, it is the same thug in the video.

• Like 1