Jump to content
BANGKOK 22 April 2019 17:39
webfact

Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

Recommended Posts

1. nobody can see Thais running towards the farang vehicle in this clip???????

2, I wonder what will happen to the farangs when they are caught, will they get the same level of justice as the Thais in the hua hin Case not so long ago, when a bunch of Thai thugs attacked a couple of OAPs for bumping into them???

Probably not, as it is doubtful any of the attackers in this clip are related to someone  influential in Thai society.  

Personally, I think there must have been a more serious  reason for the attack, and it  will obviously go to show what the Thai justice system will make of this case when they are caught and prosecuted in a case where the boot is on the other head for a change. 

3. Where were all the local Thais when needed to defend their countrymen in a good old hoe down against the farangs ??

Where are those Hua Hin attackers now?  What was the final outcome of that attack, apart from the apologies from the attackers and baskets of chicken stock offered to the OAPs  by the TAT?

Judging by some of the comments here, I must be watching a totally different video clip than the one shown on the OP????  I see no collisions, I see nobody running towards a car, I see a shadow behind the bike as it pulls up. and I see scared youths running from a maybe frightening situation ??????????

Edited by daiwill60
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was just a matter of time!

Bet the ladyboys won't try to pickpocket bikers either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Thai report on the video makes out the Thai MEN to be child teenagers... then says they are in their 20s!!!

 

If they went chasing the driver of the car they were going looking for a fight.  They got it. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is never any excuse for this kind of behaviour by anybody. It is immature, uncivilised and, I'm afraid. all too typical of this type of self-evidently low quality visitor. Why these people are admitted to the country in the first place is baffling. One look at them - beer bellied, shaven headed thugs - and surely any immigration officer should think twice before stamping their passports. They clearly do not have the intelligence to understand they are in another country and another culture. If they did and knew how to handle the situation in a way appropriate to the culture of the country then this ugly incident might never have occurred. One hopes they are apprehended and made an example of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tonyjimmac said:

There is never any excuse for this kind of behaviour by anybody. It is immature, uncivilised and, I'm afraid. all too typical of this type of self-evidently low quality visitor. Why these people are admitted to the country in the first place is baffling. One look at them - beer bellied, shaven headed thugs - and surely any immigration officer should think twice before stamping their passports. They clearly do not have the intelligence to understand they are in another country and another culture. If they did and knew how to handle the situation in a way appropriate to the culture of the country then this ugly incident might never have occurred. One hopes they are apprehended and made an example of.

 

So Err please tell me what you would do finding 3 thai guys smashing your car up with golf clubs bats and a machete while you are in the car WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

 

EXACTLY they chased the car and it turned out to be full of bikers that could fight back and luckily there were 4 of them and not one 

As for your comment foreign thugs, how do you know that ???? they obviously were defending themselves  I am guessing that ignorant comment comes from you judging the way they look as opposed to actual fact. 

 

 

the foreign guys where defending themselves...what??  The expats hit their bike, would you not go after someone that hit your car / bike? Then the expats stop their car and beat the shit out of the kids. Dont see where that is defending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very shortsighted action of the hells angels, for the next 5 years they will really be in hell, and they will be very lucky, if they survive that, otherwise they will be "angels"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ericthai said:

the foreign guys where defending themselves...what??  The expats hit their bike, would you not go after someone that hit your car / bike? Then the expats stop their car and beat the shit out of the kids. Dont see where that is defending.

 

Yes I would go after them but I would not immediately start smashing their car up with Golf clubs and bats maybe I would be civilized and say hey you hit my bike and go from there , instead these thai guys immediately started smashing their car up OVER 100,OOO BAHT damage 

They were right to exit the car and lay into them,

 well the ones they could catch anyway which was only one

Edited by DiamondKing
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even an occasional reader of far too many of these TV strings would find this behavior ....and attitude...not shocking at all, but  predictable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tonyjimmac said:

They clearly do not have the intelligence to understand they are in another country and another culture. If they did and knew how to handle the situation in a way appropriate to the culture of the country then this ugly incident might never have occurred.

Completely the opposite. I think these men reacted exactly in a way appropriate to the culture. First hit and run and then responded with violence after their car was smashed by golf clubs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

 

EXACTLY they chased the car and it turned out to be full of bikers that could fight back and luckily there were 4 of them and not one 

As for your comment foreign thugs, how do you know that ???? they obviously were defending themselves  I am guessing that ignorant comment comes from you judging the way they look as opposed to actual fact. 

 

 

 

Defending themselves?

 

4 giant bodybuilder biker thugs, eh sorry, I mean bikers, on 1 small 22 year old Thai guy?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alive said:

This seems to show that foreigners also are cowardly people who attack in packs too breaking some TV members theories.

 

 

The western thugs should be rounded up, jailed and detattooed.

you , showing you know very little about how violence occurs here and what happens when it does, go pick some fights in the sand pit.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...