Policeman, bar security officer killed in Samui bar fight

webfact

7 minutes ago, 2fishin2 said:

Tone it down a little bud....this thread isnt one to attack Americans.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Not attacking Americans, obviously the post I replied to was of he would not have mentioned Trump supporters. The concept that guns make the world safer is proclaimed [email protected] gun lovers. Fine you like guns your choice but increase safety does not come with owning a gun.

Just now, gandalf12 said:

Not attacking Americans, obviously the post I replied to was of he would not have mentioned Trump supporters. The concept that guns make the world safer is proclaimed [email protected] gun lovers. Fine you like guns your choice but increase safety does not come with owning a gun.

I removed your answer because the previous post still showed....

Let's keep America and other countries out of this! 

7 hours ago, hEaDy said:

Are you serious? All this talk about guns. This has very little to do with guns and everything to do with alcohol.

Therefore, surely, learning why so many are addicted to alcohol will bring us closer to the reason for these deaths.

Wow, he shot him with a glass of beer?  Classic.

3 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

Brilliant illogic. According to your pretzel logic the police don't need guns since they do not increase safety. Please put your money where your mouth is by putting a big sign in your yard letting every criminal know that you have opted not to have a gun in your house since it does not increase the safety of your family.

I find it interesting that people are always beatching about how bad Phuket is. Samui seems to be a little, out of control, fiefdom with violence and corruption on a far bigger scale. No one seems willing to address it though and people are literally getting away with murder.

3 hours ago, arrowsdawdle said:

Brilliant illogic. According to your pretzel logic the police don't need guns since they do not increase safety. Please put your money where your mouth is by putting a big sign in your yard letting every criminal know that you have opted not to have a gun in your house since it does not increase the safety of your family.

Fortunately some of us live in a country were we do not feel the need to have a weapon in the house.

Its pretty obvious where you come from, the rest of us don't want that sort of society.

13 hours ago, robertson468 said:

Nothing compared to the good Old USofA.  In one County alone there were over 25,000 deaths due to shootings in a nine months period. 

Seeing as gun deaths in the entire US run at about 35,000 a year (with over 20,000 being suicides) that suggests that apart from your one County there were almost no other gun deaths in the entire USA.

7 hours ago, arrowsdawdle said:

..first a fist, then a stick, then a bigger stick, then a knife, then a gun...natural progression...mines bigger than yours therefore Im stronger and more powerful ...hoping you won't dare take me on or else i will piss my pants..all about insecurity..IMO

On 9/23/2016 at 7:30 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Bad news for bar owners.

Your having a good night in the bar,playing pool and whatever and a couple of plod with side arms walk in.That clears a bar faster than shit off a shovel.

I used to got to a bar in Soi Arroonatai off Pattay clang years ago.Playing pool in there one night,3 armed cops walked in and started playing on the next table.The staff were giving them drinks hand over fist.Didnt like it.Got out tout suite.Booze and coppers dont mix,specially if you are a ferang.

KK Dave, Haven't heard that expression "shit off a shovel" in yonks.  Gave me a good chuckle, thanks.  We used to say 'a hot shovel' to stress speed...

Regards, UW.

On 23/09/2016 at 8:13 AM, Chris Cardiff said:

Guns make the world a much safer place. 

Yes, it's called Darwinism.

Fact is if you own a gun you are more likely to get shoot.

Myth #6: Carrying a gun for self-defense makes you safer.

Fact-check: In 2014, according to FBI data, nearly eight times more people were shot and killed in arguments than by civilians trying to stop a crime.
• In one survey, nearly 1 percent of Americans reported using guns to defend themselves or their property. However, a closer look at these claims found that more than half involved using guns in an aggressive manner, such as escalating an argument.
• A study in Philadelphia found that the odds of an assault victim being shot were 4.5 times greater if he carried a gun. His odds of being killed were 4.2 times greater.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/pro-gun-myths-fact-check

Archived