Don't breathe in kids! Governor leads the way in massive ganja burning party!

webfact

Don't breathe in kids! Governor leads the way in massive ganja burning party!

5a.jpg

BANGKOK: -- School children were invited to a huge ganja burning party in Bung Karn in the north east of Thailand yesterday as eight tons of dope went up in flames.

p5.jpg

Pongsak Preechawit and his deputy invited the school children along with dozens of others to lead the way in setting fire to the ganja that had been collected by the cops in 261 busts over the last two years, reported Thairath.

The bonfire had to take place at a police firing range such was the huge quantity of grass on the grass.

5c.jpg

Car tires were intermingled among the blocks of compressed dope and fans were set up to help it burn more easily. The drugs were raised off the ground on a metal frame in a joint operation set up by police and soldiers.

Even so the fire is expected to burn for two days - and a 24 hour guard will be in place just in case the drugs gangs fancy trying to get their wares back.

The governor used the opportunity to remind the public of the illegality and danger of the drug trade.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-23

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Alive said:

This is as comical as it gets. They all smile when they should be angry and disgusted in this drug. You know they know they are getting something from it and they want to.

They should be ashamed of themselves. People are suffering because of cancer when cannabis can cure and relieve pain. Your unhelpful comments only underline their ignorance.

6 minutes ago, teacherpaul said:

They should be ashamed of themselves. People are suffering because of cancer when cannabis can cure and relieve pain. Your unhelpful comments only underline their ignorance.

Actually, I was just taking the piss but if they really do think it is bad maybe that is how they should feel instead of smiling (and laughing?) as they find themselves in a giant ganja cloud. Anyways, I agree what a waste but I bet this experience will make them say yes if ever someone offers them a chance to get a ganja high again.

27 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

p5.jpg

"Honey, I got the munchies. Let's go to Seven and buy some Twinkies... And, you are starting to look good..."

Not all ganga in the world is gonna make that happen. The only Twinkie anyone's going to get will have to be purchased from Seven.

32 minutes ago, teacherpaul said:

Point taken. I can remember some years ago visiting a Hindu temple in India. On the left was a soup kitchen for truckies and the like. the centre section was for prayer and on the right was an infirmary where the residents were rolling up damp balls of ganja about the size of a tennis ball. When I enquired about them I was told they were stored and later used to help relieve the pain of the sick and dying.

It was pleasing to know that at least one country had the good sense to put the weed to good use. 

Archived