Don't breathe in kids! Governor leads the way in massive ganja burning party!

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit,,, the car tyres worry me otherwise i wanna be downwind.

But seriously, it should not have been burnt it should have been composted if indeed you need to dispose of it.

I do not have a problem with this stuff & they would be better spending their time chasing the ya ba & heroin  boys

2 minutes ago, natway09 said:

Your place or mine laislica,

Panfried  fresh ganja leaf (coupla buds OK) with what   ?   garlic or oyster sauce?

RAW! Raw lol but I like the way you're thinking LOL

11 minutes ago, laislica said:

As a cure for cancer it needs to be eaten raw or as juice.

There will never be a "High" unless it is first burnt!

It's the high temperature of burning that creates the chemical that gives the high.

Otherwise, it is a fantastic food.

For cancer are you advised to use specific strains? Sativa, Indica or hybrid?? And does it have to be juice or can you make cakes? And in fact the highest I have ever been for cannabis was when we made cakes; you need to add a fatty oil substance such as butter or full fat milk to make the THC soluble 

26 minutes ago, laislica said:

It's the high temperature of burning that creates the chemical that gives the high.

ever eaten green cookies   .... don't have to burn them just bake in a moderate oven for 40 minutes

41 minutes ago, laislica said:

I bet you never tried "chicken with local herbs" here

What a waste this could have been used to make cannabis oil to help people with cancer and other diseases more successful and better than the conventional crap. Dont get me wrong I have never smoked dope in my life and I reckon if they legalized cannabis there wouldnt be half as many young people getting hooked on hard core drugs. I have two friend one with Lupas and one with  Lymes disease and the say their quality of life has improved tremendously since taking cannabis oil. 

3 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

Point taken. I can remember some years ago visiting a Hindu temple in India. On the left was a soup kitchen for truckies and the like. the centre section was for prayer and on the right was an infirmary where the residents were rolling up damp balls of ganja about the size of a tennis ball. When I enquired about them I was told they were stored and later used to help relieve the pain of the sick and dying.

It was pleasing to know that at least one country had the good sense to put the weed to good use. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhang

There are  government licensed/operated stalls in many cities. They do not discriminate when foreigners wish to purchase, it just raises smiles. Always insist on a receipt though, even if a crumpled note - literally a get-out-of-prison card. Unlicensed, or the superior quality northern stuff is illegal though (for most people).

Serious question... Do schools here require parents sign permission slips or some other consent document for their children to go on field trips like this?

There is no way I would allow my children to participate in this type of activity and I am sure most other parents, Thai and foreign alike, would be outraged if the school and local officials intentionally put their children in a situation where they could be potentially exposed to smoke from a wholesale marijuana burn-off. 

The kids in the photographs look like they are pre-teen or early teenagers. 

Archived