Ronaldinho....

LaoPo

I'm not a frequent poster on this forum but I happen to watch Ronaldinho of FC Barcelona making the most unbelievable goal in his entire career, Saturday-evening.

also here:

""""""""""""""""

Lurking in the Villarreal area, the Brazilian controlled a lofted pass from Xavi with his chest, swivelled round with his back to goal and then fired a stunning bicycle kick over the head of keeper Mariano Barbosa and high into the net.

"I didn't really think too much about it because it just happened on the spur of the moment," said the 26-year-old who had scored Barca's opener from the penalty spot.

"When I controlled the ball it stood up just right and everything else worked out perfectly.

"Ever since I was a young boy I've dreamed of scoring a goal like that.

"I'm never going to forget this goal. Now I have to try for my other dream goal which is to score from the halfway line."

The Nou Camp gave Ronaldinho a standing ovation after the goal, while Barca coach Frank Rijkaard admitted had left him gasping in admiration.

""""""""""""""""""""""""

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenew...ding-C4-Wfoot-2

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

I prefer goals by this dude:

Wonderful Ball control - None of that pasnsy Samba <deleted>

Just came across this... Well worth a viewing:

Best Goals in UEFA & FIFA history

watched both the clips before.. i find clarence seedorf's goal 1 of the best i have ever seen.. a fiery strike so far outside the penalty box.. as for individual skill leading to a goal i would pick the 1 ryan giggs scored against arsenal..

Maradonna's against England is hard to beat. Other greats:

- The Seedorf one

- Edmundo against Man United in the World Club Championship. A physics-defying flick over his own head before cooly slotting past Schmiechel (I think it was Schmiechel anyway)

- Ronaldo for Barcalona where he powers his way through the defence, shown early on in that great goals video.

- Van Basten volley from near the bye-line.