Five foreigners arrested after shooting of tourist cop in Sukhumvit as cut up body is found in their freezer

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Doesn't the American's passport look like a fake? Human trash is sampling in Thailand these days.

And some Thais might believe we're all same same...not different.  

It's an old style passport ( pre-digital scan photos), and expired 5 years ago (or would have, if it was genuine).  It looks like a full counterfeit page (as the print quality is very bad), but I would need to have a closer look to be sure. For sure, there are other printing errors that I can see.  The UK passport has similar printing errors, and is also fake.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tee2008 said:

It's an old style passport ( pre-digital scan photos), and expired 5 years ago (or would have, if it was genuine).  It looks like a full counterfeit page (as the print quality is very bad), but I would need to have a closer look to be sure. For sure, there are other printing errors that I can see.  The UK passport has similar printing errors, and is also fake.

I can see that without really looking for certain criteria. Just wondering how this guy traveled with that thing?

27 minutes ago, Tee2008 said:

The passports are fakes. The quality of printing is poor. And, they are both for the same man (the US and UK passports).  If you compare the photos closely, you can see they are the same person.

wow. really?

5 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

I can see that without really looking for certain criteria. Just wondering how this guy traveled with that thing?

It probably wasn't used for traveling. It's more likely used for establishing identity, opening bank accounts, stuff like that, maybe.

16 minutes ago, Tee2008 said:

It probably wasn't used for traveling. It's more likely used for establishing identity, opening bank accounts, stuff like that, maybe.

Guess you're right. That thing isn't"good enough" for raveling. I truly hope that they get what they deserve. 

Cutting somebody into pieces is a real shocker for me. And keeping the parts in the fridge...but I remember that a member, ( or higher) of this forum did something very similar in Phuket and lived with the rotting body, not being in a fridge. 

It's scary shithe for me, to be honest. Who's the dead person? 

26 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

I can see that with my bad eyes, even without eye glasses. 

P.S. It's in the TV now and doesn't look good. All Thais around me make very bad comments about foreigners in general. I never did something wrong, pay my taxes, but.....holy .....

What is wrong with them? Too much Channel 3 gossip propaganda? Just because there are a few bad guys out of a hundred thousands does not mean that foreigners in general are bad. Like you hear every day a story like this. Things like this happens almost daily in Thailand but every few months or years foreigners are involved and then its big headline for a few weeks. Of course this would not happen if you just kickout every foreigner of the country but this is called globalization. And same as every Thai can settle down in foreign countries if they follow the rules you should be able to settle in Thailand if you follow the rules.  

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Well, this wins my vote for weirdest, most likely to be made into a mini series/movie story of the month. 

Body in freezer, dismembered body at that. 

Holders of said body renting premises next to a clinic (all sorts of odd and bizarre story lines possible here re body disposal)

Copper being shot at scene

Pesky foreigners. 

Fake passports. 

Get Tarantino to work on a script and we have an oscar nominee at least.  

Christopher G, Moore can write a novel and send in Vincent Calvino.

35 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

I can see that with my bad eyes, even without eye glasses. 

P.S. It's in the TV now and doesn't look good. All Thais around me make very bad comments about foreigners in general. I never did something wrong, pay my taxes, but.....holy .....

Just because they have a dead body in the freezer ... it doesn't make them bad people! :shock1: 

15 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Guess you're right. That thing isn't"good enough" fort raveling. I truly hope that they get what they deserved. 

Cutting somebody into pieces is a real shocker for me. And keeping the parts in the fridge...but I remember that a member of this forum did something very similar in Phuket and lived with the rotting body, not being in a fridge. 

It's scary shithe for me, to be honest. Who's the dead person? 

In all seriousness, dismembering a body and then holding on to it is incredibly dumb, they could have buried in in "Nakan Nowhere" ... I'll be interested to know what these guys are involved in ... but they don't strike me as being master criminals.

13 minutes ago, Maverell said:

The farang involved deserve what they get - starting tonight I expect.

230 volts at their thingy might answer all open questions easily. It could have been one of our relatives, please see it that way. Killed because of some money, drugs, car, or ....................stop, it makes me throw up now. 

P.S. He seems to have a headache now......and he's innocent. 

Headache.png

It all sounds very weird.  It's possible not all the farang on the scene are baddies.  One guy shoots a cop. However lamentable, they didn't all grab guns and shoot people.  For some of the farang, it could have been: being at the wrong place at the wrong time.  Generally, it puts an ugly spin on farang in Thailand - along with the farang bikers pummeling a Thai in Pattaya a couple of days ago.  

I live in a neighborhood, where everyone knows me and we exchange friendly greetings daily.  Then a shitstorm (like the OP article) happens, and it makes all (most or many) Thais take a step back and wonder, "how sick-minded are farang?"

As for Tarantino: yea, he could probably make a movie out of it.  Shots fired every minute, as well as blood in every frame, and hundreds of cuss words tossed to and fro.

17 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

It all sounds very weird.  It's possible not all the farang on the scene are baddies.  One guy shoots a cop. However lamentable, they didn't all grab guns and shoot people.  For some of the farang, it could have been: being at the wrong place at the wrong time.  Generally, it puts an ugly spin on farang in Thailand - along with the farang bikers pummeling a Thai in Pattaya a couple of days ago.  

I live in a neighborhood, where everyone knows me and we exchange friendly greetings daily.  Then a shitstorm (like the OP article) happens, and it makes all (most or many) Thais take a step back and wonder, "how sick-minded are farang?"

As for Tarantino: yea, he could probably make a movie out of it.  Shots fired every minute, as well as blood in every frame, and hundreds of cuss words tossed to and fro.

Did your neighbours think the Hua Hin 'granny bashers' were sick minded too?

4 hours ago, HoboKay said:

When will the media stop showing police officials waddling about a crime scene? If criminals or suspects can be spared the media spectacle, perhaps the masses can be spared the mindless footages of <deleted> incompetence?

The media will stop showing police officials waddling about a crime scene when police officials stop waddling about a crime scene.

There's no such thing as incompetence in Thailand, that's why it's everywhere.

if the Passports are fake, then how can the bibs be really sure of where the perps actually hail from??

besides, the young perp looks very Slavic/Russian,

and what's gone done is something so gruesome,

that I'd easily attribute moreso to Russian mafiosi

1 minute ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

The young guy is from the US as are the other two farangs. The bruised perp has dual nationality I believe British/US.

As I posted previously these guys are well known on Soi 22.

yeah!! - soi dogs

7 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

The young guy is from the US as are the other two farangs. The bruised perp has dual nationality I believe British/US.

Intriguing stuff. Ravenous for detail to argue and have posts removed about....

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

so what are they well known for in soi 22 would be good to know as you seem to know??

the shooter must be a little bit deranged to shoot a cop with armed cops around him,what did he expect to gain from that as was not going to escape.....and looks like they re arranged his face already before even leaving the premises,does make me laugh where reports say was a routine search,what is that?? they been grassed already for a search to happen but they must be fuking stupid to keep a body in a freezer..it wasnt no maid that grassed but another farang for sure..my guess is they kept it there to frighten other lower "colleagues"as to what could happen to them if they didnt do as told!!..............boiler room group or ??,the cops will know everything in 24 hrs even if they didnt know already before going..torture is a beautiful thing!! it works on all! and fairly quickly..just wait till tomorrows news for full details......a bit hard to pay out on this one as dead bodies,police shot and press involved....that would now really cost a fortune for the boss to take care of it, i think someone not being paying the BIB insurance premium lately..silly boys.goodbye

Archived