"It was consensual sex" says Koh Larn jetski operator charged with rape of Japanese tourist

webfact

6 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

It is exactly armchair detective work, nothing less, and for you to come to such a conclusion based on absolutely nothing at all is an indication of your total lack of common sense.

So be it

Since your so self-righteous lets see who's right or wrong in a future upgrade on this particular case.

I did say' if I'm wrong I'll be open to abuse - but can see your too impatient to wait. Anyway, I'll gladly point out your post if I'm proven right mate :post-4641-1156694572: 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26.9.2016 at 11:45 AM, disambiguated said:

I personally find it difficult to believe that a female Japanese tourist would want to have a go with a male Thai jetski operator, especially as it's unlikely that they were able to communicate in a common language.

They may have communicated in the international language of love! 

21 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

It suggests consent in much of the world.

It suggests consent in Thailand.

What would public sentiment be in Japan? There is a society that has cartoon characters of childlike "adults" engaging in sex and which is quite popular in mainstream culture.

I imagine quite a few old japanese women would shake their head at her behavior and say what did she expect? 

Well, better I don't  have a few friends round for a beer then as I may get more than I expected, and it will be my own fault!

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Why would the Japanese girl make it up, on holiday, a lot of hassle plus brave reporting it. Motivation for making it up? None.

These types of accusations have been made up before. There are all types of motivations.

Now whether this accusation of events is legitimate or not has to be determined by a thorough investigation. 

Someone here is a victim but to automatically assume its the woman based on this small amount of detail would be a rotten deal if the accused were ourselves.

On September 27, 2016 at 2:35 AM, Shawn0000 said:

Perhaps you have a 98% chance of having sex with your wife, how that equates to this apparent assumption that spending time in the company of someone who is from the opposite sex means sex must be on their mind is beyond me, as is the dismissal of the right for someone to change their mind at any moment.

Wild guess? Foreign teacher, am I right?

Archived