Doi Suthep's "adorable thieves" story is a load of rubbish say accused hill tribe folk

webfact

13 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Do you have any experience living in a hilltribe village.

If yes your comments are valid, if no your comments are not valid.

Yes, three six month stints over five years, as a direct result of the following:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/27/2016 at 8:28 PM, colinneil said:

The hill tribe girl is a good girl, if you believe that you will believe anything.

My wife and i lived in a hill tribe village near Mai Hong Son 4/5 years ago.

My wife was appointed school director.

Nothing was safe from the children NOTHING.

We even had a loaf of bread stolen out of our personal kitchen, nobody only wife and me should be in there.

I used to leave small change on a table in our bedroom, 1 day a boy climbed in the window and stole money.

We saw the children eating sweets, so enquired where they got the money from (as the children never had money)

We were told which boy, his answer was you have money i not have so i take for me and my friends.

So i do not believe 1 word about what is said in this report.

Were the stints placed in the legs, heart area or brain? You may wish to consider  atorvastatin or similar, weight loss, and exercises. Best of luck with your future health.

The hill tribe girl is a good girl, if you believe that you will believe anything.

We even had a loaf of bread stolen out of our personal kitchen, nobody only wife and me should be in there.

I used to leave small change on a table in our bedroom, 1 day a boy climbed in the window and stole money.

We saw the children eating sweets, so enquired where they got the money from (as the children never had money)

We were told which boy, his answer was you have money i not have so i take for me and my friends.

Were the stints placed in the legs, heart area or brain? You may wish to consider  atorvastatin or similar, weight loss, and exercises. Best of luck with your future health.

On 30-9-2016 at 0:46 AM, DogNo1 said:

I've tried to read the Belgian newspaper article but can't get it translated into English.  Personally,  I think that the couple were right to be suspicious.  Thievery happens everywhere and is committed by all races.  I know the manager of a local store which is patronized by all ages and races.  A lot of shoplifting goes on and the most frequent offenders are kids.  Heck, I stole stuff when I was a kid and learned a hard lesson when I was caught.  Didn't steal after that.  It's been my experience that most kids steal until they become afraid of the consequences.  My children stole from me until I convinced them not to do it.

The lady admiddet she was drunk when she not found the watch and report it, later she found the watch back, but it was already in the newspapers.

Archived