Thai police visiting foreigners at home, asking for yet more personal info via new controversial form

webfact

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Eligius said:

Oh, that was the mother of all false flags. Masses of evidence that the official story told by lying governments is as full of holes as Swiss cheese. 

I guess I never said that Bush and his band of thieves weren't part of it, but it did happen. I think they killed the obviously unarmed Osama Bin Ladin so he couldn't talk.  I am not worried about what these money grubbing powerful people are going to do to us if they have my information though.

5 minutes ago, Grubster said:

I guess I never said that Bush and his band of thieves weren't part of it, but it did happen. I think they killed the obviously unarmed Osama Bin Ladin so he couldn't talk.  I am not worried about what these money grubbing powerful people are going to do to us if they have my information though.

You are absolutely right: it very much did happen - I don't dispute that. A terrible and barbaric crime of inhuman proportions. But the politicians who lied about 'weapons of mass destruction' are unlikely to be telling us the whole truth behind 9/11 - and that is putting it mildly!

An English friend of mine - an elderly lecturer, married to a Thai, both of them as honest as could be wished for  - was recently visited by the Thai police to ascertain that he really lived with her. He was also asked all sorts of other intrusive questions.

Such things do not exactly make us feel welcome here.

6 minutes ago, markusangel said:

Every year police officers are coming to get those info and even take pictures to prove that they are visiting me. For now, it's my 4th. 

I have been living in rural Khampaeng Phet since 2004. My first Immigration office was Mae Sot about 150 km away and it has been Nakhon Sawan 125 km away for the last 11 years and Immigration officials have yet to visit me.

6 minutes ago, Eligius said:

An English friend of mine - an elderly lecturer, married to a Thai, both of them as honest as could be wished for  - was recently visited by the Thai police to ascertain that he really lived with her. He was also asked all sorts of other intrusive questions.

Such things do not exactly make us feel welcome here.

See my post#201

I have always felt welcome here in Thailand.

14 minutes ago, Eligius said:

You are absolutely right: it very much did happen - I don't dispute that. A terrible and barbaric crime of inhuman proportions. But the politicians who lied about 'weapons of mass destruction' are unlikely to be telling us the whole truth behind 9/11 - and that is putting it mildly!

Yes I agree, And its common knowledge that the Saudi's fund it all, and the west continues to suck up to them.

I have been living in rural Khampaeng Phet since 2004. My first Immigration office was Mae Sot about 150 km away and it has been Nakhon Sawan 125 km away for the last 11 years and Immigration officials have yet to visit me.

Really?
I am living in a rural area in Yasothon. I appreciate it- that they are JUST doing their job....not just filling their guts with Leo or Regency.
That's for everyone's safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

35 minutes ago, Eligius said:

Oh, that was the mother of all false flags. Masses of evidence that the official story told by lying governments is as full of holes as Swiss cheese (three steel-framed skyscrapers knocked down by two planes - first time ever before or since in history). Whole organisations of independent engineers, pilots, scholars and researchers have stated that the official story of 9/11 (given to us by those honourable and honest men, Bush and Blair) cannot stand up to rigorous scientific or logical scrutiny.

Yes, because those were fake airplanes I saw flying into the World Trade Center buildings. Where do you whack-jobs come from?!? LOL

1 hour ago, Eligius said:

Oh, that was the mother of all false flags. Masses of evidence that the official story told by lying governments is as full of holes as Swiss cheese (three steel-framed skyscrapers knocked down by two planes - first time ever before or since in history). Whole organisations of independent engineers, pilots, scholars and researchers have stated that the official story of 9/11 (given to us by those honourable and honest men, Bush and Blair) cannot stand up to rigorous scientific or logical scrutiny.

On second thought maybe they should check through all foreigners..cuz the above post proves that tin-foil hat-wearing rejects really do end up in Thailand!

10 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

It seem to me as though this form is for 'body identification purposes'... 

Some bright spark in a position of decision making power has thought..."this would be a good idea" and then gone ahead with introducing the form... 

IMO: This is just a little ignorantly naive, its slightly invasive... however, when considering the bigger picture there really isn't much of an issue with providing the information in the form (with the exception of Salary).

What concerns me more is that this form is even necessary at all... IF it is for 'body identification purposes' it alarms me that foreigners are coming to an untoward end in such numbers that forms such as this are considered necessary. 

Simply decline and refer them to immigration and get them to download your info. 

You have broken no law. I would be saying no thank you. I are not a criminal and do not wish to be treated as such.

Thanks bye.

10 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

It seem to me as though this form is for 'body identification purposes'... 

Some bright spark in a position of decision making power has thought..."this would be a good idea" and then gone ahead with introducing the form... 

IMO: This is just a little ignorantly naive, its slightly invasive... however, when considering the bigger picture there really isn't much of an issue with providing the information in the form (with the exception of Salary).

What concerns me more is that this form is even necessary at all... IF it is for 'body identification purposes' it alarms me that foreigners are coming to an untoward end in such numbers that forms such as this are considered necessary. 

Simply decline and refer them to immigration and get them to download your info. 

You have broken no law. I would be saying no thank you. I are not a criminal and do not wish to be treated as such.

Thanks bye.

Archived