Obtain a 1 year Non-Immigrant Multiple Entry Visa

Is there any way to obtain a 1 year Non-Immigrant Multiple Entry Visa, after the new visa rules took place on Monday 15 August, 2016?

I have all the legit company papers that was required before and social security funds are paid, plus there's enough Thai staff per foreigner, but it seems that maximum visa to be obtain outside Thailand, is now only a single entry Non-Immigrant Visa of 90 days.

Anyone who knows where the old rules still are valid, or how to optain a 1 year Non-Immigrant Multiple Entry Visa?

You can still get multiple entry visas at embassies and official Thai consulates. Only honorary Thai consulates in some countries are not allowed to issue them.

If you have a work permit valid for at least 8 months you can apply for a multiple entry non-b visa  in Penang.

The issue I have is that my work permit and current visa is based on BOI, and it will be canceled when I resign from my current job, and I will have to leave Thailand within 7 days.

I would like to apply for a multiple entry visa, so that I can figure out what to do next, and I have all papers except the work permit in that case.

Anyone who know's where is still possible to get a 1 year Non-Immigrant Multiple Entry Visa, without a work permit?

• 1 month later...

This morning was told that by cardiff thai consulate that, non immigrant O M , is only available from immigration in thailand.Tried to verify this with london after being on hold for 1hr 20mins , hung up.  If this is so can I enter thailand with a return ticket for 86 days without a visa in my passport??  Any information greatly appreciated.

4 minutes ago, welsh wizard said:

This morning was told that by cardiff thai consulate that, non immigrant O M , is only available from immigration in thailand.Tried to verify this with london after being on hold for 1hr 20mins , hung up.  If this is so can I enter thailand with a return ticket for 86 days without a visa in my passport??  Any information greatly appreciated.

They can still be obtained at embassies and official Thai consulates. I am certain that the embassy in London will still do one.

Only honorary consulates are restricted from issuing them. This started back in August. first report for Amsterdam, then the US, Australia and Germany and now the UK.

You cannot get multiple entry non-o visas at any immigration office. You can only apply for a one year extension of stay.

• Like 1

Please report back.. I too was told that they will not issue them any more in the UK (was luckily given another one) and to get a single and extend in Thailand, however impractical that is for my current situation. 

I too called London for about an hour and half.. I also emailed them without any response. 

Other consuls I called told me the same thing, not that london would still issue them but that unless there were extremely unusual circumstances, multiple entrys would not be given.