Roto tiller & wood chipper

บริษัทปฐิพงกานเกษดร

This is a link to Patipong , they make  chipper/shredders, and  they also have  root  tillers / rotavators   ,they are in  Nahkon Pathom,   they is an  English  web site ,but  my computer is on a big go slow tonight ,can not find it .

Look at TV's past posts , plenty there .

For the tiller have a look at the Honda FJ500.  It is a recent addition to the Honda Power Products Thailand website so it should be available from any official Honda dealer here.

The web page on Honda Thailand's website for the FJ500 is really poor even judged by low Thai standards.  For pictures and tech info you may be better off looking at another website such as Honda Indonesia.

Patipong's chipper shredders are pretty decent but unless they have more than one location they are on the Nakon Nayok road North East of Bangkok.  Perhaps one and a half hours from central BKK at the right time of day.

• 1 month later...

Wood chipper from CLP Engineering Ltd, in Bangkok who manufacture a wood chipper, 5,5 HP honda engine, up to 2" in dry wood made very heavy duty, unit weights over 90 KG

They sent one to their agent in Phuket when we ordered one, expensive at 35K baht but all the overseas web sites i checked would not deliver to Thailand

They say the blades last for 500 tonnes  which means it will never wear out in my lifetime

Very happy with the unit up to date but have only processed about 2 tonnes 

Archived