Driver finds 3-meter-long king cobra in car

webfact

Driver finds 3-meter-long king cobra in car

Phuket Gazette - 

KRABI: Snake catchers in Krabi pulled a large king cobra from a car yesterday. The deadly three-meter-long snake had hidden behind the headlight of the car after falling onto the vehicle from a tree.

Suchayanmak Sukapan, 42, had parked her car under a tree in front a house in Din Udom sub-district, Lamthap District, when she happened upon the snake. 

“I was getting in to my car when I heard something fall on the hood. A big cobra had fallen out of the tree and then crawled underneath the hood of my car so I called in the local snake catchers,” said Ms Suchayanmak.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Driver-finds-3meterlong-king-cobra-car/65658?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2016-10-03

Rather her than me.

About 4 years ago I drove to The Mall Bangkapi, did my shopping drove home and when I drove into our car park, the  maid was going crazy. 

She was shouting "Snake, snake".

I stopped, got out of the car went back around the corner and the was a 2 meter python in our car park.

My wife called a guy from across the road who came to get rid of it.

I said to my wife, "Tell him not to kill it. Get a snake catcher to release it in the jungle, the guy picked the snake up and took it to across to his apartment block and threw it in the security box.

He then picked up a local dog and threw it on the snake. I was horrified and told him not to be so stupid. He just laughed and walked away.

Then the snake catcher arrived, put the snake in a bag and took it away, I hope it was to a " Snake zone" but I'll never know for sure.

This taught me about  Thai's and life in general.

Couldn't care less.

Archived