Visa Expiry

I will be leaving Thailand tomorrow returning on the 29th of October on a Return Ticket for the 19th of January.back to the UK.

My 'Retirement' Visa expires on the 15th of December which I intend to renew when I come back.

My current Visa expires before my next Return flight, could there be a problem when checking in at Gatwick as my Return date is after the expiry date of my Visa ?

Edited by jamie2009

I'll move this to the Thailand Visa Forum.
Joe will have a better understanding of what you're asking, but I think you would probably be denied boarding, as your extension of stay expires before your return flight, and even that's assuming you've got a re-entry permit, and without a visa you could only get 30 days on arrival.

11 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

I'll move this to the Thailand Visa Forum.
Joe will have a better understanding of what you're asking, but I think you would probably be denied boarding, as your extension of stay expires before your return flight, and even that's assuming you've got a re-entry permit, and without a visa you could only get 30 days on arrival.

Apologies not sure I worded my query very well, I return to Thailand on the 29th of October, I have a Re-Entry Permit, my Visa expires on the 15th of December as will my Re-Entry Permit, and I return to the UK on the 19th of January, I will be re-newing my Visa on my return.

I am thinking that if at Gatwick they see my Visa expires before my next flight leaves fromThailand there could be an issue.

To resolve the problem. If there is one I could rebook my flight showing a return flight before my Visa expires or say I will be be travelling on to another location before my Visa expires although I don't like telling lies.

9 minutes ago, tonray said:

You say you will be renewing your Visa, which would have already expired ? How will you renew it ? If you mean exit and get a new one...why not apply for a new one in UK before heading over ?

Read his posts again. He states he will be returning before his extension ends. The return ticket he wrote about was to the UK in January.