Hunt on for serial slasher after third person found dead north of Bangkok

webfact

Hunt on for serial slasher after third person found dead north of Bangkok

p5n.jpg

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- Police are hunting a possible serial killer after a third person was found slashed with his hands tied behind his back.

The latest victim was a homeless man who collected rubbish for a living. Sathian Sornchai, aged about 40, was found under a ramp leading up to the Don Muang tollway near the Thanyarak Institute, reports Daily News.

He was found face down with his hands bound behind his back with a bin bag and rags. He had his throat cut and had been stabbed three times in the stomach. His personal belongings were nearby.

He was found just 500 meters from where a man and a woman were discovered dead in just the same manner several days before.

It is thought that the victim's wife has information about the previous murders.

While police and forensics were processing the scene of her dead husband she turned up. "Oi" said that following the death of their friends earlier she had suggested to her husband that they go and stay with relatives.

She had done so but he had refused and decided to move to the new location under the ramp. When she heard he had been killed she went to the scene.

Police believe the same person is responsible for all three murders as the manner of their death is identical. 

They believe that the person responsible is somewhere in the immediate area.

The previous victims were also rubbish collectors, police added. 

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-06

....for those not familiar with road and area names....why not mention a 'landmark' or cross street number...???

....not too far from the airport....???

...gotta watch out for vagrants then if this person is homeless and roaming the streets....

...not much room for displaced benevolence...

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Lets hope the Police really investigate the murders,even though

the victims were only very poor people,every one deserves justice.

RIP the victims.

regards Worgeordie

Be careful out there, this maybe practice for those other than trash collectors:shock1:

1 hour ago, SOTIRIOS said:

....for those not familiar with road and area names....why not mention a 'landmark' or cross street number...???

....not too far from the airport....???

...gotta watch out for vagrants then if this person is homeless and roaming the streets....

...not much room for displaced benevolence...

1 km south Futurepark

1 km north of Zeer Hub

5 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

I said a few weeks ago that after this unsub's second slash murder, the FBI would have characterized him as a probable serial killer.

I think you have him confused with the killer in Isaan who was eventually captured in Loei, I believe. These murders have taken place in Bangkok, and I understand that the first two victims were killed together, therefore not qualifying as a serial murder at that time...

40 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

1 km south Futurepark

1 km north of Zeer Hub

The ramp is a few hundred metres south of Future Park.

When you come off the Nakhon Nayok road heading to Bangkok,  you go up the ramp onto the elevated expressway. 

12 hours ago, Docno said:

I think you have him confused with the killer in Isaan who was eventually captured in Loei, I believe. These murders have taken place in Bangkok, and I understand that the first two victims were killed together, therefore not qualifying as a serial murder at that time...

You're right, thanks.

On 10/6/2016 at 0:20 PM, webfact said:

While police and forensics were processing the scene of her dead husband she turned up. "Oi" said that following the death of their friends earlier she had suggested to her husband that they go and stay with relatives.

Ithink that lady better go and stay with said relatives,sooner rather than later.RIP to hubby...........

Archived