Honda Accord 1997 - ฿78000 (Bangkok)

marc4it

• 2 months later...

...and a defensively aggressive response...  seems more dodgy... 

The forum has been flooded lately with some bizarre and repetitive posts, marketing etc.. this seemed a little strange and seemed to fit a similar MO. 

I'd personally have used my dodgy brain with a direct PM... 

You don't have to of course... but offering a more friendly enquiry with a little reasoning may open doors to a wealth of knowledge of where to source vehicles entering their twilight years. 

I am not here to argue further but you dont have any capacity to tell anyone on what they do or you dont define anyones motives. No one has given you that permission.
I have asked questions with my ID and its not a commercial. Since there are some commercial ads also if you can open your eyes, please. If you or anyone is interested in replying to the question, fine, else move forward. It is you who called an inquiry a dodgy which is very unpolite.
There is a person who keeps on offering prices to every ad for sale so go write to them also.

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

You are quite right of course... my question was perhaps invasive. If you could consider such on a public web forum. 

The reason your comments sprung up on my radar so to speak is that upon 'viewing new content' 3 of your topics with exactly the same question popped up...  10 mins earlier about 5 adverts in Chinese also cropped up taking over the 'new content page'...  It does seem as though from time to time to time there are attempts to use this web forum as a medium for business, which the mods seems to fend off as best they can, however, I as a user sometimes have to filter through this chaff to get to an updated thread. 

BTW: You haven't asked questions with your ID... you've used a 'user name' its different, hence my scepticism as your posts did come across a little 'craigslist-ish'... I apologise if you don't understand or get upset by that, but again, this is a public and anonymous web forum and we can't walk around on too many eggshells... 

Now, one2car.com and Taladrod have 100's of used cars of similar age - these may also be of interest to you. 

Archived