Trump's shocking crude comments on women leave him reeling

rooster59

33 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

18-25 is ok...if it's their choice...isn't that what feminism is all about...letting women make their own choices freely in life? Are you somehow against this...you want to somehow limit women's choice of partners?

I'm not talking about Trump at a singles bar, while Melania is at their gilded home texting her mom in Serbia.  I'm referring the thousands of women who a president interacts with during the course of doing his job.   Sometimes those women may be in a room (the Oval Office) alone with Trump.  Sometimes in a room in Air Force One, or......?    A president interacts with translators, secretaries, couriers, foreigners, reporters, ......all sorts of women, many of whom are young and attractive.   Does the US want a president who is on the prowl night and day?   As for Bill, ok, we know all about the stain on Monica's blue dress, and their creative use of a cigar.  I'm not saying Bill was the Pope.   But it's a matter of degrees.   Plus, two wrongs don't make a right.  Bill may have got cozy with 4 or 5 women out of wedlock - in 40 years.   Trump appears to go through that many women in a month, and I'm not impressed.  I have personal friends who have seduced (and sometimes paid for) thousands of women over the past decades.  Does that make them super studs?  No.  If anything, it makes them opportunists and prone to getting STD's and causing unwanted pregnancies.   Same applies to Trump.  

There's also an emotional investment in the seduction game.  I was adept at it, when younger.  But I saw the emotional damage it could do to the person I seduced.  For that reason, years ago, I quit being like a horn dog on the prowl.   Has The Donald mended his ways?   You decide.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Not got a vote in the game and not a Hillary supporter, try again. I also do not try and defend the indefensible. This guy is running for POTUS This is nothing to do with being 'perfectly politically correct', it is to do with standards. You don't seem to have any.

No, it's much better to have a SECRETARY OF STATE who lied to Congress for president and whose multiple State Department aides have taken the Fifth Amendment before Congress to cover-up her actions while she was in office...now those are standards we can all look up to.

2 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

I'm not talking about Trump at a singles bar, while Melania is at their gilded home texting her mom in Serbia.  I'm referring the thousands of women who a president interacts with during the course of doing his job.   Sometimes those women may be in a room (the Oval Office) alone with Trump.  Sometimes in a room in Air Force One, or......?    A president interacts with translators, secretaries, couriers, foreigners, reporters, ......all sorts of women, many of whom are young and attractive.   Does the US want a president who is on the prowl night and day?   As for Bill, ok, we know all about the stain on Monica's blue dress, and their creative use of a cigar.  I'm not saying Bill was the Pope.   But it's a matter of degrees.   Plus, two wrongs don't make a right.  Bill may have got cozy with 4 or 5 women out of wedlock - in 40 years.   Trump appears to go through that many women in a week, and I'm not impressed.  I have personal friends who have seduced (and sometimes paid for) thousands of women over the past decades.  Does that make the super studs?  No.  If anything, it makes them opportunists and prone to getting STI's and causing unwanted pregnancies.   Same applies to Trump.  

Good god calm down. What are you even going on about? 

Ive heard just as much dirty locker room talk from women (Sometimes WORSE) so therefore I should feel intimated by women? 

Yeah.... No. 

3 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

I'm not talking about Trump at a singles bar, while Melania is at their gilded home texting her mom in Serbia.  I'm referring the thousands of women who a president interacts with during the course of doing his job.   Sometimes those women may be in a room (the Oval Office) alone with Trump.  Sometimes in a room in Air Force One, or......?    A president interacts with translators, secretaries, couriers, foreigners, reporters, ......all sorts of women, many of whom are young and attractive.   Does the US want a president who is on the prowl night and day?   As for Bill, ok, we know all about the stain on Monica's blue dress, and their creative use of a cigar.  I'm not saying Bill was the Pope.   But it's a matter of degrees.   Plus, two wrongs don't make a right.  Bill may have got cozy with 4 or 5 women out of wedlock - in 40 years.   Trump appears to go through that many women in a week, and I'm not impressed.  I have personal friends who have seduced (and sometimes paid for) thousands of women over the past decades.  Does that make the super studs?  No.  If anything, it makes them opportunists and prone to getting STI's and causing unwanted pregnancies.   Same applies to Trump.  

As you say, we've already had a sexual predator in the White House so your whole point is moot. But, as for all those women Donald will interact with when he is president, I'm sure they'll be much safer being around him, he being married to Melania, than they were around Bill, being married to Hillary  :lol:

2 minutes ago, stander said:

Trump apologized for inappropriate comments. Will Hillary apologize for helping a child rapist go free?

HRC was a young woman, just out of law school. The Attorney General of her state saddled her with defending the defendant in that case.   She didn't want it.   She was essentially forced into taking it.  Reminder: everyone accused of a crime in the US is 'innocent until proven guilty' and, 'IS ENTITLED TO A LAWYER.'    She did her job at the time.  It was uncomfortable for her.  

4 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

HRC was a young woman, just out of law school. The Attorney General of her state saddled her with defending the defendant in that case.   She didn't want it.   She was essentially forced into taking it.  Reminder: everyone accused of a crime in the US is 'innocent until proven guilty' and, 'IS ENTITLED TO A LAWYER.'    She did her job at the time.  It was uncomfortable for her.  

But the practice she got discrediting women sure came in handy later in controlling those "bimbo eruptions." 

13 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

There's also an emotional investment in the seduction game.  I was adept at it, when younger.  But I saw the emotional damage it could do to the person I seduced.  For that reason, years ago, I quit being like a horn dog on the prowl.   Has The Donald mended his ways?   You decide.

Riiiiight Ill take your word for it. I believe you. 

*Thailand Forum*

7 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Riiiiight 

You apparently didn't hear (or refused to) her joking about it. 

33 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

You two better take another look at that tape. It's not just locker room banter. He is boasting about having been able to sexually assault women and get away with it because of his wealth and power.

Baloney. He brags about women pleasing him sexually - willingly - because he is a TV star. Most people realize that is how it works.

Just now, Silurian said:

So it is about men in power positions being able to use (and abuse) women whenever they feel like it? It that "how it works"?

And the women that enjoy it and go for it? We not going to talk about them? 

Just now, Strange said:

And the women that enjoy it and go for it? We not going to talk about them? 

And the women who feel pressured and abused by these powerful men? Are we going to just ignore them?

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

Superpredator. Too harsh? Perhaps.

Does just calling him a predator make you feel better? 

By the way, continuing to support him is pretty deplorable. 

It's strange how the zeitgeist has changed to where men who have sexual contact with women are now being labeled "superpredetors" by some in social justiceland. However, like Hillary who coined the phrase to refer to African-Americans, I suspect these warriors will have to eat their words as well.

1 minute ago, Silurian said:

And the women who feel pressured and abused by these powerful men? Are we going to just ignore them?

Walk away? Say no? Report it? 

You realize these things go BOTH ways right? 

You can be a career criminal like Hilary and people will still vote for you, as long as you haven't said anything bad about women or special interest groups. But especially women, because no one is ever ever allowed to say anything uncomplimentary, because they are somehow elevated. Say something bad about men and you are likely to become a celebrity overnight.

This must be the most vicious, brutal, orchestrated media assassination campaign of all time against a US Presidential candidate of any stripe.

Let's be honest - the latest "revelations" about Trump's attitude to women tell us nothing about the Republican runner that his supporters haven't known for years.

Whatever his shortcomings, when it comes to sexual morality he is a saint compared to the foul-mouthed philandering husband of his Democratic opponent, caught red-handed enjoying a sex act with an intern in the Oval Office.

Trump is manipulative, misogynistic, bombastic, racist and probably a fascist to boot. But even if he weren't, I couldn't possibly vote for a candidate who admits to playing golf with a creep like Clinton.

51 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

It's on record that Trump boasted about 'doing' all the attractive women in Manhattan. He says he likes married women best (or maybe they're the easiest to seduce, by just placing a hand on their individual pussies).   Compering Bill's seductions with Trump's is like comparing a post hole digger with a backhoe.

So you're saying Donald's got more game than Bill...and that's somehow a bad thing?

I think ACTIONS like voting for the Iraq war and being responsible for the disaster in Libya are more importan than the off-the-cuff comments of a private citizen to an entertainment channel reporter about women over a decade ago. I guess this just shows the priorities of the social justice warriors.

Trump supported the Iraq war. He told Howard Stern. I have heard him saying it. Unbelievable how desperate you are trying to defend this disgusting person. He is a narcissist and clearly unfit for office. He would do anything to win. Very dangerous person.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Just now, Nickymaster said:

Trump supported the Iraq war. He told Howard Stern. I have heard him saying it. Unbelievable how desperate you are trying to defend this disgusting person. He is a narcissist and clearly unfit for office. He would do anything to win. Very dangerous person.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Are you completely blind to the clinton campaign then? 

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I'm surprised at the shock of these Democrat bobbleheads...it's what straight men and women do. How do they think we got to 7+ billion? What's there to say, the man's a stud and is just following in the footsteps of ground well plowed by Bill.

Not just Dems. Lots of girly GOP men coming out and expressing faux outrage at things they probably said in their fraternities in college.

The BBC are leading with this story, but ZERO re the WikiLeaks about Clinton, which is actually far worse than something most men say when they think they aren't being recorded.

I missed the actual recording when I first turned on the tv news, and thought he must have admitted to something like running a sex trafficking ring, but when I heard the actual conversation I thought "is that all they've got?". Good grief, talking about grabbing a woman by the "bleeped" ( P word, whatever that is ?pubes ) is "horrific". People need to grow up and admit that men talk like that.

Is there any rock star that hasn't had groupies throw themselves at them, to do whatever they like with them? Doubt it.

I have a prediction: this will run and run and run in the media all over the world from now till the election, but nothing will be said about the far worse things Clinton says in private, or the way she covered for her abusive husband when he was actually molesting women against their will.

Garbage like this is why no sane man will ever run for president, because EVERYONE has stuff in their past that will be used to embarrass them and their families.

In a sane world, this would never be discussed, because it's irrelevant to his ability to be POTUS, but it is going to be used over and over and over, because people just love the dirty stuff, which says something about modern society, and how rotten it is.

I also predict that this will become a lever that the anti Tumpists in the GOP will use to try and remove Trump as candidate.

Whatever happens now, unless the FBI revolt against Comey succeeds in getting HRC charged over the e mail scandal, I think Clinton will win simply because many women can't face the truth about men, and will dump Trump because of this phoney scandal.

4 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

This must be the most vicious, brutal, orchestrated media assassination campaign of all time against a US Presidential candidate of any stripe.

Worse than the entire Laura Norder campaign against Michael Dukakis, culminating in the Willie Horton allegations? Somehow I doubt it

Just now, SaintLouisBlues said:

Worse than the entire Laura Norder campaign against Michael Dukakis, culminating in the Willie Horton allegations? Somehow I doubt it

Yes, far worse in its international dimension and duration.

Archived