Trump's shocking crude comments on women leave him reeling

rooster59

Just now, Grouse said:

Did Trump ever meet Jimmy Saville?

I assume that, in the USA, media stars are never even investigated for sexual abuse?

Not if it's consensual. Bill Cosby was investigated, but he was apparently drugging them.

Most media stars don't need to abuse given the way women throw themselves at them, begging to be used.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Krataiboy said:

Yes, far worse in its international dimension and duration.

Clearly this is a matter of perception. All of my "international" friends regard Trump as a buffoon, and are enjoying his campaign immensely. As for duration - in their view long may it continue. The entertainment value is HUGE

I hate to be the one to have to break it to these women, but 93% of men say these things about women when there're among themselves (the other 7% are gay and say the same things about men but the body parts are different). As Trump said, it was "locker room talk." Your shock and horror is misplaced, and if such talk is a real concern of yours, you need to have a talk with your own husbands, boyfriends, and sons who talk about women in the same way when you're not around.

And keep in mind,  we're electing the president of the most powerful country in the world...not a church choir director.

He grabbed a married woman and said he could because he his is famous. He was married himself to his latest wife. He has a tendency of taking anybody to court who says something about him he doesn't like. Scare tactics. Who knows how many women don't dare to open their mouth.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not if it's consensual. Bill Cosby was investigated, but he was apparently drugging them.

Most media stars don't need to abuse given the way women throw themselves at them, begging to be used.

In the U.K., we frown upon stars taking advantage of underage or other "at risk" people. 

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I'm surprised at the shock of these Democrat bobbleheads...it's what straight men and women do. How do they think we got to 7+ billion? What's there to say, the man's a stud and is just following in the footsteps of ground well plowed by Bill.

" What's there to say, the man's a stud..."

No, the man's a complete idiot. He's a petulant child in a man's body and that is what there is to say.

Just now, Nickymaster said:

He grabbed a married woman and said he could because his is famous. He was married himself to has latest wife. He has a tendency of taking anybody to court who says something about him he doesn't like. Scare tactics. Who knows how many women don't dare to open their mouth.

And?

Famous men do that all the time ( not all, of course ). It goes with the groupies that hang around them. I guess when you are a billionaire, the number of women throwing themselves at you would be much higher than at Joe Blogs the drummer in a pub band.

Has everyone forgotten Jack Kennedy, who apparently bonked more than a few while he was president, and married?

There is nothing to see here, just normal life in the fast lane. For those of us that don't live in that strata of society, all we get to do is feel outraged because we don't get to be like that too :rolleyes:.

Unlike some of the loyal Trump fan club with blinders on this board, after taking this latest gut punch, Republicans are reeling and retching,...literally in Mike Pence's case.

"No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever," said Reince Priebus, who had stood by Trump through his past provocative comments.

House Speaker Paul Ryan said he was sickened by Trump's comments

Trump's running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, was "beside himself" and his wife was furious, according to a person familiar with their thinking. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-clinton-campaigns-watch-matthews-impact-fla-072835319--election.html

Just now, keemapoot said:

Unlike some of the loyal Trump fan club with blinders on this board, after taking this latest gut punch, Republicans are reeling and retching,...literally in Mike Pence's case.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-clinton-campaigns-watch-matthews-impact-fla-072835319--election.html

Why do you keep using oversized text in all your replies. Isn't that against forum rules?

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why do you keep using oversized text in all your replies. Isn't that against forum rules?

I'm not intentionally doing anything nor have I reset any fonts. I simply copied and pasted the news articles. Relax, this is the easy part. The going's going to get much rougher for Trump fans.

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

For the cameras anyway. What hypocricy. :whistling:

5 minutes ago, jvs said:

Didn't the Trump say something about Hillary staying with Bill after the Lewinsky affair?

I just wonder where Melania stands after this?

Did Trump actually bonk the woman in question, or any others while married to her? If it's just talk, why would she care, other than being embarrassed? I'm sure she knows how he talks in private.

I hate to be the one to have to break it to these women, but 93% of men say these things about women when there're among themselves (the other 7% are gay and say the same things about men but the body parts are different). As Trump said, it was "locker room talk." Your shock and horror is misplaced, and if such talk is a real concern of yours, you need to have a talk with your own husbands, boyfriends, and sons who talk about women in the same way when you're not around.

And keep in mind,  we're electing the president of the most powerful country in the world...not a church choir director.

OMG Im in Pattaya...?

Is "locker room" talk so grubby in Pattaya that everyone has lost touch with morality?

October surprise ??? Hell, FRIDAY SURPRISE !!! ........
and tomorrow is Saturday.

I just checked in at Breitbart...odd, not a word about this over there 

Yeah, this is the way we want the POTUS speaking. This seems to be the direction of the counterpunch by the wingnuts. Throw as much lame bullshit up there to smokescreen :hit-the-fan:

I'll take super-stud.

The Trumpeteers like their incredibly crude candidate like this. Women? I don't think so much. Hey, I could be wrong. :shock1:

Is there any post where you don't make some crude sexual reference...like what's your problem?

Yeah Boomer, you crude bastard. :happy:

No, these women were trading their sexuality for economic benefits (also called "dating")...kinda like Megyn Kelly, and all the other little Foxies at Fox News. If any of them felt they were "assaulted," they could of made a police report, which they didn't, because it was consensual contact. Kuddos for trying to spread the Democratic talking points on the non-issue though.

Goes after poor Megyn. That's pretty funny. She's one of the captains on the mothership, you know. 

58 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

No, it's much better to have a SECRETARY OF STATE who lied to Congress for president and whose multiple State Department aides have taken the Fifth Amendment before Congress to cover-up her actions while she was in office...now those are standards we can all look up to.

Oh thanks I forgot everything is Hillary's fault. :laugh:

40 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Baloney. He brags about women pleasing him sexually - willingly - because he is a TV star. Most people realize that is how it works.

You'd be surprised how many don't, U. I'm sure the evangelicals are a little concerned. I'm sure most women are a little concerned, to say the least...the very least. 

30 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

You can be a career criminal like Hilary and people will still vote for you, as long as you haven't said anything bad about women or special interest groups. But especially women, because no one is ever ever allowed to say anything uncomplimentary, because they are somehow elevated. Say something bad about men and you are likely to become a celebrity overnight.

The wingnut view of the world on display this morning and it's incredibly entertaining. 

DID THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN END TODAY?  I WOULD SAY IT NOW NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF ITS MISERY 

Just keep doing what you're doing Trump, old boy. We can add Congress to the November sweep. 

Did Trump actually bonk the woman in question, or any others while married to her? If it's just talk, why would she care, other than being embarrassed? I'm sure she knows how he talks in private.

The question is, did he ever bonk other women when he was married? Of course he did If he says he can do anything to them because he is famous and a star. He is the biggest hypocrite in the world for saying that Hillary should have left Bill because of his extramarital affairs. What do you think?

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

That is right. IMO, Obama is lying about being a Christian too. 

How about Mitt Romney. I've seen you agreeing with me about his integrity. Is he lying about being a moral, practicing Mormon too?  What's next?  There is no Easter Bunny?

“Hitting on married women? Condoning assault? Such vile degradations demean our wives and daughters and corrupt America's face to the world,” Mitt Romney, the party’s last GOP presidential nominee, wrote on Twitter.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-comments-women-gop-republican-reaction-229329#ixzz4MSYKT3Ds 
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

It's on record that Trump boasted about 'doing' all the attractive women in Manhattan. He says he likes married women best (or maybe they're the easiest to seduce, by just placing a hand on their individual pussies).   Compering Bill's seductions with Trump's is like comparing a post hole digger with a backhoe.

Which proves nothing more than he MIGHT ( if it's not just talk ) live the life most red blooded men want to live.

The top men in society have been having it off with married women as long as there have been married women. Just look at the kings of England to see how it goes on. In the middle ages, the lord even had the right of the first night.

A few US presidents have engaged in a bit of hanky panky as well, Jack Kennedy was a bit of a lad, and the probable first husband was into it big time while he was POTUS.

or maybe they're the easiest to seduce

Money is the greatest aid to seduction; power is high on the list too. Marital status doesn't come into it.

1 minute ago, Ulysses G. said:

That is right. IMO, Obama is lying about being a Christian too. 

Oh yeah, he's muzzie. 

Can you imagine Barack Obama ever saying anything this crude? Hardly. This is pure unadulterated Trump, 

2 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

perfect

"Locker room banter", yes sure, I did that... When I was a teenager! Trump was 60, a captain of industry, a TV star and thoroughly familiar with how society and politics work and how things are perceived. And to top that, the banter is with a Entertainment News Show host.... So, what does this say about Trumps maturity, his sense of judgment, his perception of being entitled and impunity?

It's 10 years later and I question if he has made it thru puberty yet.

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

You're right that some men talk like this in private...except they're not running for President.  Look, it's obvious that hardcore Trump supporters--particularly older men such as yourself--are not going to be bothered by this.  But there are large portions of the electorate, read women, who will be immensely offended by this.  We're talking suburbia housewives, religious women, educated women, Republican women, millennial women, etc.  It's not looking good for Mr. Trump.

Berkshire:

I'm sure you'll readily agree that there are plenty of men who are equally offended and that this goes well beyond a simple "women's" issue. Donald Trump is absolutely no longer an acceptable candidate to represent the United States of America and should withdraw from the race immediately.

2 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I think this tell us a lot about you.

FYI there are some men who have evolved beyond the caveman level. Maybe not a proportionate number here on TVF, judging by some posts, but still.

1 minute ago, Gecko123 said:

Donald Trump is absolutely no longer an acceptable candidate to represent the United States of America and should withdraw from the race immediately.

How is that going to help those of us who are looking forward to his speech conceding defeat? You really do want to spoil people's fun, don't you?!

Just now, klauskunkel said:

"Locker room banter", yes sure, I did that... When I was a teenager! Trump was 60, a captain of industry, a TV star and thoroughly familiar with how society and politics work and how things are perceived. And to top that, the banter is with a Entertainment News Show host.... So, what does this say about Trumps maturity, his sense of judgment, his perception of being entitled and impunity?

It's 10 years later and I question if he has made it thru puberty yet.

So you think that most men normally become pure as driven snow at a certain age?

LOL. I think they just get boring.

Archived