Trump's shocking crude comments on women leave him reeling

rooster59

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

He made the comments over 10 years ago when he was a fixture in the whacky reality TV world and not running for president. The comments will probably attract as many people as are put-off so a net neutral. 

It speaks to his underlying character. Der. As it does yours. More der.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So you think that most men normally become pure as driven snow at a certain age?

LOL. I think they just get boring.

Of course not. But men of good judgment who achieve certain positions in life where such conversation might compromise them only have conversations like that in actual locker rooms or cigar bars. 

It shows terrible lack of judgment to be casually bantering with lowly show runners like this. Amateur. Always has been.

5 minutes ago, Pinot said:

Oh yeah, he's muzzie. 

Can you imagine Barack Obama ever saying anything this crude? Hardly. This is pure unadulterated Trump, 

Yes, I can imagine Obama talking like that. He's a man and there's nothing abnormal about what Trump said. Perhaps some guys never got to have the locker room conversation.

This is pure unadulterated Trump, 

It's actually normal man talk.

Far worse things are said about women on rap songs all the time and there was never this level of faux outrage about that.

While career politicians of the world have to gauge every word they say in public, Trump's thrived in the real world of business negotiating where controversy and abrasiveness are actually pluses.

In order to see into the hole in their chests where politicians' hearts should be, you'd have to put microphones in places where they're not allowed.

Not a fan of Trump, but when it comes to negotiating with the Russkies or the Chinese, I want someone that's not deathly afraid of cultural sensitivities.  The guys on the other side of the table aren't.  

We don't need angels.  As if they existed. 

So it appears for more than 10 years has had the same demeaning attitude to women, call them dogs, condemn them over their appearance, their weight, etc. Trump, many of them are a lot smarter than you are, or do you only measure them by their appearance. 

2 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I hate to be the one to have to break it to these women, but 93% of men say these things about women when there're among themselves (the other 7% are gay and say the same things about men but the body parts are different). As Trump said, it was "locker room talk." Your shock and horror is misplaced, and if such talk is a real concern of yours, you need to have a talk with your own husbands, boyfriends, and sons who talk about women in the same way when you're not around.

And keep in mind,  we're electing the president of the most powerful country in the world...not a church choir director.

Wonderful. You're actually trying to defend a Presidential candidate for this behaviour.

Talk about desperation!

:cheesy:

Most of us posting here are middle aged white men.  That's not the main demographic this article will affect.

It's more about America's heartland and its female voters.  The type of people who have a prudent streak and who might get offended by just hearing the word 'damn.'   Presidential candidates have self-torpedoed for a lot less than the transgressions associated with Trump.  Gary Hart got eliminated by a photo of him sitting on a boat with a pretty woman sitting on his knee (Hart would have made a great prez, btw, in my estimation).  

It's church-going women in Utah, and Salvation Army bell ringers in Georgia who are going to sit up and listen, when Trump talks about how easy it is to hop in bed with a pretty young woman by just touching her pussy.   And it's not just women who are turned off by his crassness.  Any way it's sliced, Trump is hemorrhaging votes.  As I said months ago;  Keep doing what you're doing Mr. Trump.   It all contributes to you not being prez and thereby not being able to destroy America.  It's just gravy that Trump is dragging down the Republican Party in the process.  Starting the end of January 2017, Americans can breathe a big sigh of relief - at welcoming its first Madam President.

2 minutes ago, kennw said:

So it appears for more than 10 years has had the same demeaning attitude to women, call them dogs, condemn them over their appearance, their weight, etc. Trump, many of them are a lot smarter than you are, or do you only measure them by their appearance. 

This really will be the last straw for American women with him. This confirms and constitutes overwhelming evidence that he is misogynist and sexist. Don't see how any woman can justify voting for him after this.

45 minutes ago, Nickymaster said:

Trump supported the Iraq war. He told Howard Stern. I have heard him saying it. Unbelievable how desperate you are trying to defend this disgusting person. He is a narcissist and clearly unfit for office. He would do anything to win. Very dangerous person.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

He was a private citizen and reality TV personality at the time and his opinion on the war was of no consequence.  He also didn't have access to the wealth of secret intelligence information and assessments on the WMD issue that a member of the Senate would have to form an opinion. Therefore, Trump's support or not of the war didn't kill and maim tens of thousands of Americans and untold numbers of Iraqis,  cause the destruction of a society, spawn the formation of ISIS, and cost the US over 2 trillion dollars.

Just now, kennw said:

Oh dear, NEWS FLASH.

The vast, vast majority of men measure women by their appearance.

many of them are a lot smarter than you are

I agree, women are much smarter than men. It's why they got people to believe garbage like this is more important than HRC abusing the women that accused her husband of molesting and raping them.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So you think that most men normally become pure as driven snow at a certain age?

LOL. I think they just get boring.

Nah, only the hair becomes snowy, but people with age and experience should be wiser, and that, LOL, is not boring. I can't say if wisdom, sense of judgment and fairness are attributes needed for the presidency, but it would be nice if there was a candidate who could at least convincingly act that way.

4 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

This really will be the last straw for American women with him. This confirms and constitutes overwhelming evidence that he is misogynist and sexist. Don't see how any woman can justify voting for him after this.

Too bad for you all Trump's women supporters aren't girly-men.

3 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

He was a private citizen and reality TV personality at the time and his opinion on the war was of no consequence.  He also didn't have access to the wealth of secret intelligence information and assessments on the WMD issue that a member of the Senate would have to form an opinion. Therefore, Trump's support or not of the war didn't kill and maim tens of thousands of Americans and untold numbers of Iraqis,  cause the destruction of a society, spawn the formation of ISIS, and cost the US over 2 trillion dollars.

Hey let's try and stay on topic here. We're discussing how incredibly crude the Republican candidate for President is. 

2 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Most of us posting here are middle aged white men.  That's not the main demographic this article will affect.

It's more about America's heartland and its female voters.  The type of people who have a prudent streak and who might get offended by just hearing the word 'damn.'   Presidential candidates have self-torpedoed for a lot less than the transgressions associated with Trump.  Gary Hart got eliminated by a photo of him sitting on a boat with a pretty woman sitting on his knee (Hart would have made a great prez, btw, in my estimation).  

It's church-going women in Utah, and Salvation Army bell ringers in Georgia who are going to sit up and listen, when Trump talks about how easy it is to hop in bed with a pretty young woman by just touching her pussy.   And it's not just women who are turned off by his crassness.  Any way it's sliced, Trump is hemorrhaging votes.  As I said months ago;  Keep doing what you're doing Mr. Trump.   It all contributes to you not being prez and thereby not being able to destroy America.  It's just gravy that Trump is dragging down the Republican Party in the process.  Starting the end of January 2017, Americans can breathe a big sigh of relief - at welcoming its first Madam President.

I agree with most of your reply.

Unfortunately, it's their faux outrage over normal male behaviour that will doom the world to at least 4 more years of Obama government policies.

BTW, did you see Bill Clinton rubbishing Obama care? Right on Bill!

59 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

This must be the most vicious, brutal, orchestrated media assassination campaign of all time against a US Presidential candidate of any stripe.

It's nothing compared to the decades-long smear campaign the Republicans have been running against Clinton.

And more to the point, it's his own words. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

12 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

If we choose a president based on his qualifications to run an all girl's school, we deserve exactly what we'll end up with.   Which includes being walked on by the Russkies and Chinese and increased wealth inequality.

Well, I don't know how any proper Christian will vote for this philandering twice divorced man with the morals of thug ghetto product.

And I don't know how anyone  who believes that  people should pay their fair share of taxes  can vote for a guy who has made an art of   avoiding taxes.

And I don't know how anyone who values  responsible business management can vote for a guy who has  used bankruptcy several times to avoid paying debts and who has stiffed small contractors.

And I don't know how anyone who claims he/she puts a premium on  the  values of integrity can vote for a guy with his bogus   eal estate course that he described as a university, or his sham of a charity which is  more of a tax avoidance scheme since he hasn't actually  donated to it in years,

It's trump who is running for President, not Bill Clinton.  maybe  Bill is/was a bounder. It doesn't matter. since Bill is not  running for office.

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:

stupid but this election is really vicious with private comments being displayed and the establishment really pulling out all stops to get their candidate in the hot seat

I must say I think he's probably toast 

That was my reaction pretty soon after.  It's a sad world where private conversations are recorded and fhen released timed for maximum damage.  And I don't even want him to win (don't really want HC either but between a rock and a hard place...)

8 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

from Wikipedia

Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls.

I really wish youz guys would stop calling him a misogynist. He likes women, a LOT.

Archived