Trump's shocking crude comments on women leave him reeling

rooster59

1 minute ago, SoiBiker said:

Interesting to watch Team Trump transition from "He's going to win!" to "He should have won!".

I certainly never imagined he could win.  He's actually doing much better than I expected.

Although I am not team Trump as much as I am anti war machine.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I certainly never imagined he could win.  He's actually doing much better than I expected.

Although I am not team Trump as much as I am anti war machine.

an anti war candidate cant win in america

On October 8, 2016 at 11:13 AM, mtls2005 said:

Trump surrogate Scottie Nell Hughes questions the timing, and by inference the credibility of the latest Trump "surprise".

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/10/07/cnn-trump-supporter-attacks-credibility-hot-mic-video-because-timing-release/213641

11.jpeg

With heartfelt apologies to a sacred childhood memory.

30656_zm-e1347900710480.jpg

On 10/17/2016 at 8:00 PM, Ulysses G. said:

Yet he does it constantly. You are right, using such hateful, condescending rhetoric continually makes it easy to dismiss his posts.

Look who is piling on here. That's rich. 

Publicus use the proper terminology for the sake of consistency.

Wingnut.

Winnuttia.

Deplorables.

Low-info fascists.

Fox News right wing media echo chamber.

cheeto jesus (note lowercase).

Dumpster fire.

Lemmings.

PM if you have a question. I try to keep the rhetoric infobase up to date. 

Jesus wept.  Only two more weeks of this bullshit. 

On 10/19/2016 at 8:36 AM, canuckamuck said:

If Trump had never decided to run for office and that tape came out. Nobody would consider his claims any more believable than an old fisherman talking about the monster fish that got away. Despite the fact that he was likely surrounded by pliable gold diggers his entire life; his braggadocio on the day was only BS and exaggeration. Immature certainly, but anyone would have called BS on it in normal circumstances.

But the minions take it as evidence of assault and a lifetime of sexual predation.

Just more proof the claim that 'in America anyone can become president', is a total fabrication.  

The odds of winning the lottery are infinitely higher. Everyone has done something that somebody else can turn against them, if you don't have the right associations. Lots of people throwing stones at Trump that have skeletons in their closet. Hillary's closet is more like a cemetery.

You seem to troll everything. Negative about every aspect of the future and embrace all the conspiracy nonsense. You must be a ball to be around. Trump is bad and HRC is worse...or the other way around? I can't be bothered trying to figure out which. 

6 minutes ago, Pinot said:

You seem to troll everything. Negative about every aspect of the future and embrace all the conspiracy nonsense. You must be a ball to be around. Trump is bad and HRC is worse...or the other way around? I can't be bothered trying to figure out which. 

It's only trolling to you  because it is the opposite of your opinion. At least I don't have to call people childish names with every single post.  I see you made a list of your favorite names a couple of posts back. Because you are very proud of them.  But you didn't need to do it. We know them all by heart from your obsessive posting of them.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎18‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 1:03 PM, Morch said:

HRC's "deplorable" comment was denounced by many, and rightfully so. If memory serves, it was not specifically related to "denigrating women that support Trump", but to Trump supporters in general. At least she did a better job of apologizing. If that's the only thing you can come up with, then contrasted with Trump's many instances of "behaving badly", I'd say it's not a comparison that flatters Trump. 

Are you referencing the apology that wasn't? I know what an apology sounds like and that wasn't one.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you referencing the apology that wasn't? I know what an apology sounds like and that wasn't one.

I know what an apology sounds like

Doubt it. And the same goes for the importance and relevance of reviving the topic.

On 10/16/2016 at 7:47 PM, Publicus said:

I called Jim Clapper today but he didn't take my call.

Same thing over at NSA.

My mobile phone won't reach the moon so I couldn't call you either, although for obviously different circumstances.

And reasons.

I'm glad you haven't lost your sense of humor, like so many others.

On 10/27/2016 at 8:27 AM, Pinot said:

Publicus use the proper terminology for the sake of consistency.

Wingnut.

Winnuttia.

Deplorables.

Low-info fascists.

Fox News right wing media echo chamber.

cheeto jesus (note lowercase).

Dumpster fire.

Lemmings.

Thanks for proving my point.

I'm a newbie to this forum, but this great stuff.  I haven't had so much excitement since my Thai (immigrant) nephew brought bedbugs back to the house from high school a few years back. Give me a chance to read through the 57 pages of this thread.  I'm sure I can respond with something stupid, controversial or simply off topic.  Just like our politicians.  And that's the honest truth, as far as I can recall.

Archived