Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

French tourist, 27, found dead in Phuket hotel room

Recommended Posts

French tourist, 27, found dead in Phuket hotel room

Eakkapop Thongtub

 

1475927655_1-org.jpg

The young French tourist checked in to the hotel on Thursday (Oct 6). Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub
 

PHUKET: Police are waiting for doctors to confirm the cause of death of a 27-year-old French tourist who was found collapsed in his hotel room in Patong this morning (Oct 8).

 

Staff at The Nest Resort on Nanai Rd notified police at 9:30am after the man’s body was discovered.

 

“At this stage we suspect them man died from food poisoning or a severe allergic reaction,” said Lt Sirinath Cheuchutakulthong of the Patong Police.

 

The man, who checked in to the hotel on Thursday, was found naked, collapsed against a set of drawers in the room’s hallway, she explained.

 

“Although his room was in disarray, there seemed to be no signs of a struggle,” Lt Sirinath said.

 

The man*, from Montreuil, France, seemed to have suffered a severe gastronomic reaction. The room’s bin was found full of fluid, and there were streaks of blood on the floor.

 

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/french-tourist-27-found-dead-in-phuket-hotel-room-59407.php#YeCo26SV70fMC6TS.97

 

 

 
tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2016-10-09


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scary...if it was the food or water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So nowadays BADLY CONTAMINATED FOOD IS SOLD IN THAILAND? VERY SCARY! !! However I am certain he would have called for assistance or sought medical help.It doesn't kill you instantly unless you are given a huge dise of POISON?

KEEN TO KNOW AUTOPSY's results 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

So nowadays inADLY CONTAMenNATED FOOD IS SOLD IN THAILAND? VERY SCARY! !! However I am cinrtain he would have called for assistance or sought medical help.It doesn't kill you instantly unless you are given a huge dise of POISON?

KEEN TO KNOW AUTOPSY's results 

It's a long bow to draw.....BADLY CONTAMINATED FOOD IS SOLD IN THAILAND.

 

I'm sure there are times when It's sold In every country, through carelessness, not with criminal Intent.

There are many stages In the preparation of food from source to your plate, many stages where contamination can, and does, occur, and not just In Thailand.

 

A couple of women, staying at a swanky resort In Australia a few years back, died from shellfish poisoning, apparently debilitating pain, violent gastric upset, to the point of collapsing so fast that they had no opportunity to call for help.  It happens.

 

I recall something similar In Bali also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is illegal pesticides for bed bugs just as has happened so many times in the past. This will likely be covered up as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mickmouse1 said:

So nowadays BADLY CONTAMINATED FOOD IS SOLD IN THAILAND? VERY SCARY! !! However I am certain he would have called for assistance or sought medical help.It doesn't kill you instantly unless you are given a huge dise of POISON?

KEEN TO KNOW AUTOPSY's results 

 

Haha u will never find out the autopsy results, especially if it was poison.

It will be marked down as suicide an put on the pile with the rest of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

My guess is illegal pesticides for bed bugs just as has happened so many times in the past. This will likely be covered up as well.

 

Many a suicide victim are found Naked.

The room was in disarray, 2 bottle of the stay awake drink among many other drink bottles.

I think I smell a date rape overdose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

 

Many a suicide victim are found Naked.

The room was in disarray, 2 bottle of the stay awake drink among many other drink bottles.

I think I smell a date rape overdose. 

Was my first thought......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2016 at 1:53 PM, TheFishman1 said:

if it was negligents by hotel then for sure suicide 

Maybe it was from the contents of the Macca's bag  on the bench top  :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiwikeith said:

 

Many a suicide victim are found Naked.

The room was in disarray, 2 bottle of the stay awake drink among many other drink bottles.

I think I smell a date rape overdose. 

Was my first thought......Also being a chef for 30 years, highly doubt food poisoning.

 

Mother & Daughter a few years ago eating seafood died that night.....suspect the poison fish FUGU or PUFFERFISH.....if you don't fillet it properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only  other thing than food poisoning, date rape, would be Bed Bug Spray. or self inflicted suicide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at how full that bin is with fluid, must have some bearing on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Grubster said:

Look at how full that bin is with fluid, must have some bearing on this.

 

What kind of liquid does it appear to be ? 

 

I have filled a garbage can with liquid to soak my feet but I put towels on the ground nearby. 

 

I had the trots so bad before that I could not stand and so I crapped ina 5-gallon bucket. But it does not look like excrement.

 

Why would the young man fill that garbage container with water? What benefit would there be ? Maybe he was just soaking some laundry.

 

what would suggest a "gastro" event? Must be crap all over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...