Side Effects of Marrying a Much Older Man

eldragon

On 10/9/2016 at 10:20 PM, geriatrickid said:

There are beautiful older women and  I would gladly serve up your left nut to have a chance to go out with Halle Berry, Raquel Welch, Cindy Crawford, Jane Seymour, or Cathy Keener. I would even fancy a trip down fantasy lane with the well preserved Joan Collins. Grace, elegance, and bearing are beautiful too.  Now, I certainly do appreciate that not all older Thai women are at the same level, but then all western male are not as hot as Brad Pitt, or Liam Neeson or  Denzel Washington etc. are they?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if some ugly tramp stamped uneducated crude low class woman  finds a short obsese farang with  b.o., choking flatulence,  bad teeth and tobacco stained fingers arousing, okie dokie. Let them have fun and share in their mutual happiness.  Your treatise on the evils of these women   hooking up with foreigners  overlooks the fact that many of these women have their own set of  characteristics that makes them either undesirable  by Thai males or that they just don't like  Thai males. Or maybe, just maybe the woman genuinely likes the old chap.  Some old guys are rather cool and fun.

my ex wife was 22 years older than me, she was hot and always ready for some fun, she was a model for a clothing company and I didn't marry her for her money (She didn't had any anyway) but she was funny and worked hard....

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 14 years older than my dearest. She does not, IMO. look her age, as many Thai ladies do not.
She is happy that I cannot pester her much in the bedroom department. As she puts it, "I am old for Thai lady. Not feel for that!. Not want younger man. Worry about your healthy, 'coz want together long time."
I did not have many preconceived notions about Thai women, thinking much had changed since the Vietnam era.
I met her on FB, and we chatted for a year or so when I said, "Heck. I like her. Why not go visit instead of passively waiting here to die?" That was in 2014.
I love her, and hope she still loves me, because by Thai standards I can be a real jerk.; "You loudly at me! I not like!"
But also, by Thai lady's standards. I can be very good.
"You would carry wife and children, even if not together".
I told her it is not universal, but yeah, I would.
She had the experience of raising a child alone for 26 years.

On 10/9/2016 at 10:54 PM, khunpa said:

Yes, those relationships are found all over the world and if financial happiness is important for the woman, then that is fine. But it still does not change the fact, that if she had her financial issues covered, then she would most likely choose someone closer to her own age. 

What people do, is their business. I am just stating the facts.... which are that, in these relationships MONEY is often the main and only factor. 

People can have sex with who they want. I dont care and it is their personal choice. I just dont believe, that it does not effect peoples lives deep down. I for sure, would feel like SXXT, if I had to do stuff that fundamentally is totally against, what I would concede as normal for me.

On the other hand, if I was offered e.g. 5 mill USD to have sex with an old bag, then I would properly do it. But I would also puke the rest of my life thinking about it and would properly start doing drugs, just to get the mental picture out of my head.

you have a problem with other people's relationship standards.... let them be, live your life

On 10/9/2016 at 11:16 PM, eldragon said:

Good point. I forgot to mention both the women I referred to in the OP had Bachelor's degrees and relatively good jobs. I also know of a couple other, similarly educated young ladies who seem determined to make the same mistake, dating guys 20 years older than them and making plans to wed soon. I guess that's irrelevant though, as what you described is probably the case more times than not.

did it cross your mind they may like to be treated with respect.... thai men don't treat their women with respect. My friend's wife is 26 years younger then him, they have been together for 17 years.... the reason she's with him, he respects her and treats her like a person, the previous husband (18 years ago) treated her as a piece of meat, not as a person

On 10/9/2016 at 10:54 PM, khunpa said:

What people do, is their business. I am just stating the facts.... which are that, in these relationships MONEY is often the main and only factor. 

Money has been the main and only factor of every relationship I've ever had with a woman.

(Excluding my mom, but including my daughters)

In khon kaen where i am based i dont recall ever seeing a lopsided relationship where age is concerned. I see many farang with women but the women are 40+ and then men maybe 65. I don't see much of a difference there. We see a fair few Thai families in parks with their kids and they always appear courteous and respectful to everyone and each other. 

• 2 weeks later...

Side effects of marrying a much older man include:

1. Old wrinkly balls

2. The man not being able to get it up at all when the woman wants some action

3. The much older man dying soon

4. If having kids then the kids not having a father around due to point number 3.

I'm sure there are many other side effects but these are just a few off the top of my head.

Archived