TM28 Form

It's a simple and straightforward procedure, but you will need actual proof of your new address.

A copy of the landlords Tabian Baan and ID card, signed and contact number, will suffice.

Copy of Passport and TM6.

You may also want to submit a TM30 at the same time.

Edited by Faz

2 minutes ago, Faz said:

It's a simple and straightforward procedure, but you will need actual proof of your new address.

A copy of the landlords Tabian Baan and ID card, signed and contact number, will suffice.

You may also want to submit a TM30 at the same time.

Okay, cheers.

I had a friend who simply changed his address when he did his 90 day report and they didn't say anything.  I just wanna make sure I do everything properly. 

I did it last Friday at Soi 5 Jomtien. I could not believe how easy and simple it was. Had to go upstairs where a young student like boy and girl took the form off me and were almost bowing to me with their helpfulness. I left a very surprised and happy man. 

16 hours ago, The manic said:

How nice to hear honest, positive comments about Thai officials. I have just come back from a week in Phuket Old Town and received kindness from complete strangers in the form of lifts and offers off help.  

Coz the sun is bac with us.  ?????

Just changed my address.

They took a TM28 and 30 form with a copy of my missus' ID card that was signed with her mobile number. They didn't ask for copy of the blue house book.

Painless, but had to queue with the 90-day reporters so took just over an hour.